Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 (21937 Views)

Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) / What Buhari Told Atiku, Others At Signing Of Second Peace Accord / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 by ofwest47(m): 6:44am On Dec 12, 2018
And see, the Looters Party aka P D P candidate Atiku refuses to come for the signing of the peace accord.

1 Like

Re: Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 by adedayoa2(f): 6:45am On Dec 12, 2018
Ray97:
Lol. I cant help but concentrate my gaze at pmb. He looks fresher in that picture. Does that mean he has been impersonated since.
you seem to forget he's getting older.
Re: Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 by Pekele007: 6:45am On Dec 12, 2018
ExAngel007:
PDP is a bunch of joke
APC is an Association of Political Clowns. grin
Re: Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 by 042rebel: 6:51am On Dec 12, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu needs to look at these 2015 pictures, look at Buhari today, and apologize to Nigerians for the 'Jubril' nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 by Olohunjedalo(m): 6:52am On Dec 12, 2018
Pekele007
You were saying ?
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 by Olohunjedalo(m): 6:53am On Dec 12, 2018
Pekele007:

Shut up
Re: Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 by almarthins(m): 6:53am On Dec 12, 2018
helinues:

Honestly, I never expected Buhari to come yesterday but is all good. Atiku absence doesn't really mean a thing, he has been known as a man of peace. No cause for alarm.

Atiku's hunger for power might change that peace status. African leaders have inner demon called greed.
Re: Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 by oluwasegun007(m): 7:04am On Dec 12, 2018
Yeah....that's Buhari in the picture.
Re: Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 by oluwasegun007(m): 7:04am On Dec 12, 2018
Yeah....that's Buhari in the picture..
Re: Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 by greatman247(m): 7:06am On Dec 12, 2018
googlepikins:
Bihari that like spilling innocent Christian blood love Nigeria? It's like you're drunk

It seems you are uneducated Sir. Go reread what that young man typed again. He said GEJ is the only person in PDP that has respect. Is Buhari in PDP? Buhari was not suppose to come into the picture at all. I wondered where and why Buhari have to come in according to you. Pls explain oooo. For the fact you hate Buhari so much don't mean you have to bring him up in all your discussions even when the discussion does not concern Buhari. Na wa oooo.

1 Like

Re: Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 by Denikayan: 7:17am On Dec 12, 2018
042rebel:
Is it my eyes? Is that Buhari looking so young and healthy like Jubril? And this is in 2015? Is this not exactly how he looks today? May be Jubril Of Sudan came to Nigeria before 2015. Sickness almost wasted this man.

You said it all

The guy just regained form and enemies of good things started yelling Jibrin

1 Like

Re: Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 by Denikayan: 7:18am On Dec 12, 2018
Pekele007:

STFU!
Re: Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 by israelmao(m): 7:19am On Dec 12, 2018
GEJ is the epitome of peace,his peace goes beyond the one on paper.
Re: Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 by bounceback: 7:26am On Dec 12, 2018
dunkem21:
cheesy Atiku, Oby and Sowore was not invited fullstop. GEJ made sure everybody was invited and everything in order as a man of peace.

They should order a rerun cheesy

Nkem, Dont you have shame?

1 Like

Re: Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 by igwefivestar(m): 7:28am On Dec 12, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
I love the way Sai baba is looking the clueless otueke drunkard straight in the eyes confidently . But the drunkard is looking away like a shy 15 year old girl
imaging the drunkard being ur father how will ur life be, compare it with the life u have now.
Re: Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 by dunkem21(m): 7:30am On Dec 12, 2018
bounceback:

Nkem, Dont you have shame?

I don't answer monikers that are not up to three months on NL undecided
Re: Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 by humilitypays(m): 7:52am On Dec 12, 2018
Buhari just signed the peace accord, deep down his mind, his plans next year is to use state fund and security apparatus to rig the election to his favor, so he want Atiku to come and sign that even if he rigs the election, Atiku must accept the result, Buhari, that man and his kinsmen and cohorts are power drunk undecided
Re: Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 by MufasaRebirth: 7:57am On Dec 12, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Yes o . Just like he has spilled Osinbajo, Fayemi , and other hundreds of the Christians that are very close to him .
Mehn ! These Ipob jews will never cease to amaze me
Your comment got my attention bro.

It’s the most senseless post I have seen in a while

See the way you dey reason

What about the Christians that died in Benue, Jos and Abuja, Do you mean they deserve to die Because are not not related to fayemi or osinbanjo Smh
Re: Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 by BanevsJoker(m): 8:09am On Dec 12, 2018
Nogodye:
Jonathan is the only fellow in PDP who have respect for the nation others lacks respect.They are gullible.
It seems no one on Nairaland knows the meaning of the word "gullible".
Re: Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 by Ubdavis(m): 8:41am On Dec 12, 2018
Peace accord ke. Let us just be grateful that oga Johna accepted defeat. Else !
Re: Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 12, 2018
zlantanfan:
Dude had the body to be fresh since BC, proper medical care is what you are seeing now
I want ipob to answer me.
Re: Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 12, 2018
adedayoa2:
you seem to forget he's getting older.
lol true. Dosent mean he is wat kanu say he is.
Re: Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 by bounceback: 9:11am On Dec 12, 2018
dunkem21:

I don't answer monikers that are not up to three months on NL undecided

Coming from a troll paid 7k monthly to defend rogues. Your kids will surely beat you one day for destroying their future. Smh
Re: Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 by dunkem21(m): 9:43am On Dec 12, 2018
bounceback:

Coming from a troll paid 7k monthly to defend rogues. Your kids will surely beat you one day for destroying their future. Smh

If I have collected N1 from any politician till date, may it not be well with my family shocked

Kindly say the same cheesy
Re: Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 by joe120120(m): 9:49am On Dec 12, 2018
Ray97:
Lol. I cant help but concentrate my gaze at pmb. He looks fresher in that picture. Does that mean he has been impersonated since.

Photoshop
Re: Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 by JayromeWorld: 10:01am On Dec 12, 2018
So can the mumu drug addict called Cownu and all his brainless followers tell us how the Buhari here is different from the one presently in Aso Rock? Abi will they still say it was Jubril that signed this peace accord?

I am not a fan of the Buhari lead government and I am in support of him going back to daura but this Nnamdi cownu of a man should be caught and slaughtered like the cow that he is.
Re: Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 by uthlaw: 10:01am On Dec 12, 2018
dallex10:
GEJ is the best president so far.

All PMB knows how to do is sign peace (Pieces) accord for his Boko boys
best president of Biafra....tell us one of his achievement!
Re: Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 by bounceback: 10:04am On Dec 12, 2018
dunkem21:

If I have collected N1 from any politician till date, may it not be well with my family shocked

Kindly say the same cheesy

Dont curse your innocent family, speak for yourself. If i have collected money or anything from any politician, may it never be well with me. Amen!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Govt Has Turned Nigeria To Banana Republic Says Falana / List Of All Governorship Candidates For Kogi 2019 Election / Delta Police Headquarters Gutted By Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.