Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:34 PM

Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 (22045 Views)

Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) / What Buhari Told Atiku, Others At Signing Of Second Peace Accord / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 by dunkem21(m): 10:08am On Dec 12, 2018
Re: Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 by segun0085: 10:11am On Dec 12, 2018
Lol
Re: Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 by bounceback: 10:17am On Dec 12, 2018
[s]
dunkem21:

Again, If I have collected N1 from any politician till today, Let me not see 2019.

Please say the same, you pay per post troll destroying the future of Nigeria undecided

Let me hear 'fiim' from you again. angry
[/s]

You must be blind not to see my last post. Keep collecting crumb from politicians, your kids will surely stone you to death soon. Shameless troll
Re: Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 by dunkem21(m): 10:20am On Dec 12, 2018
bounceback:
[s][/s]

You must be blind not to see my last post. Keep collecting crumb from politicians, your kids will surely stone you to death soon. Shameless troll

We are done here, bro.

Bye.
Re: Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 by truthstands20: 10:21am On Dec 12, 2018
If Buhari is ready for peace, he should sign the electoral bill into law. It is a panacea for free, fair and credible election in which the card reader will be backed by law and used to transmit election results. Hence, ballot box carrying will no longer have effect. But he failed to sign it because he wants 5Million votes from Kano Gandollar through incident forms. We know his plans but it will not work. He should be ashamed of failing to consolidate reform that brought him to power.
Re: Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 by bounceback: 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2018
dunkem21:

We are done here, bro.

Bye.

Get lost.
Re: Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 by rayjox(m): 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
[/quote]
If this is a throwback, then why are people shouting Buhari can only write with left hand
Re: Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 by naptu2: 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2018
1) President Muhammadu Buhari signs the 2018 peace accord. L-R: Princess (Dame) Priscilla Kuye, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, Bishop Mathew Hassan Kukah, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, President Muhammadu Buhari, General Abdulasalam Abubakar, Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe, Archbishop Nicholas Okoh.

2) Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and Prince Uche Secondus sign the peace accord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 by obayaya(m): 11:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
naptu2:
A new peace accord has been signed by major political parties and presidential candidates ahead of the 2019 general elections and so it's a good time to look back to the signing of a similar accord in 2015 ahead of the 2015 general elections.

Bishop Kukah is the Catholic Bishop of Sokoto Diocese and not Abuja as stated in your write-up

1 Like

Re: Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 by naptu2: 11:51pm On Dec 13, 2018
obayaya:

Bishop Kukah is the Catholic Bishop of Sokoto Diocese and not Abuja as stated in your write-up

Yes, I saw the error just after the thread got to the home page, but I can't correct it because the post is locked (because the thread is on the home page).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Picks Nomination Form (photos) / Opon Imo Launched By Osun Today / Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.