Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Unilever Aptitute Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unilever Aptitute Test (8521 Views)

NLNG Graduate Trainee Aptitute Test Result Is Out / How To Open Nafdac Aptitute Test List - Inemesit A / NAFDAC Aptitute Test Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilever Aptitute Test by femani(m): 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2010
Sup Nairalanders, just got a mail from Unilever to take an aptitude test online. Pls any1 wif any idea on wat it looks lyk,
Re: Unilever Aptitute Test by chamber2(m): 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2010
i also got the email,i do not v an idea yet.inform me if u gat any. cheers
Re: Unilever Aptitute Test by Relixy2k: 12:03am On Aug 03, 2010
Pls is the aptitude test for the management trainee advertised last month.Pls answer me because i also applied and i am yet to receive any mail.
Re: Unilever Aptitute Test by femani(m): 12:24am On Aug 03, 2010
Relixy2k:

Pls is the aptitude test for the management trainee advertised last month.Pls answer me because i also applied and i am yet to receive any mail.
yeah it is, just got the mail today, keep checking u still can get the mail.
Re: Unilever Aptitute Test by Stallion84(m): 6:06am On Aug 03, 2010
Somebody gotta know what dis assessment is about cos d mail aint no joke oo.some shld pls advice
Re: Unilever Aptitute Test by tiana85(f): 11:20am On Aug 03, 2010
the test is made up of 2 major parts : Logical reasoning test LRT and Numerical Reasoning test NRT. b4 each test u are given 4 and 6 questions respectively for practice.
the LRT consists of 24 questions, to be completed in 12mins, while the NRT consists of 20 questions to be answered in 20mins. u will need a calculator and some rough paper for the NRT
Re: Unilever Aptitute Test by femani(m): 11:46am On Aug 03, 2010
tiana85:

the test is made up of 2 major parts : Logical reasoning test LRT and Numerical Reasoning test NRT. b4 each test u are given 4 and 6 questions respectively for practice.
the LRT consists of 24 questions, to be completed in 12mins, while the NRT consists of 20 questions to be answered in 20mins. u will need a calculator and some rough paper for the NRT
Thank you for ur timely response. Where u also booked for the test. Hope the result was great.
Re: Unilever Aptitute Test by tiana85(f): 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2010
I haven't done it yet, i got d info 4rm someone who has
Re: Unilever Aptitute Test by eniolatoyo(f): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2010
Tiana,Thanks.Good luck to every! who will be writing d test.
Re: Unilever Aptitute Test by chamber2(m): 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2010
just took mine.the qs r cheap but d wahala na time time time
Re: Unilever Aptitute Test by shollazza: 4:34am On Aug 04, 2010
I think there is a restriction as regards shortlisted candidates(only 2.1)
But i did my online test, twas quiet simple especially the logical reasoning, was kinda scared initially
but latter summoned courage and am happy now. Just hoping for the best.
Success to us all
Re: Unilever Aptitute Test by FRONT10: 9:17am On Aug 05, 2010
@femani, thanks for the information. Are the questions with alternatives i.e A, B, C. D
Re: Unilever Aptitute Test by FRONT10: 9:19am On Aug 05, 2010
@tiana 85f. Thanks. But are the questions with alternatives i.e A,B,C & D.

Thanks
Re: Unilever Aptitute Test by tizzyeye: 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2010
please,i also got the mail,tried the first stage of the test but there was an error msg,and as a result could not complete the test,i have tried reaching the administrator but his phone is off,please can anybody help ,so i an complete this test before the deadline. thanks
Re: Unilever Aptitute Test by Adrianne(f): 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2010
Yeap! found the assessment practice from the unilever uk website: www.unilever.com/uk/opps/africa/screening.html
Re: Unilever Aptitute Test by LG4kk: 8:53am On Aug 06, 2010
guys the test was quite easy but time was something else,with graphs how can someone answer 20questions in 20minutes or is it the verbal where u have to answer 30questions in 12minutes. well HIS GRACE IS SUFFICIENT.
secondly how do we check results, anyone got cluesssssssssssssssssss,
Re: Unilever Aptitute Test by ikegil: 11:41am On Aug 06, 2010
uniliever information available!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Unilever Aptitute Test by LG4kk: 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2010
ikegil, i dont understand ur msg, available where?
Re: Unilever Aptitute Test by efeokoro: 10:54pm On Aug 13, 2010
hi haus.
has anybody gotten a reply/test result after writing d test.i wrote d test too and stil have not heard from dem.
tnx

1 Like

Re: Unilever Aptitute Test by tizzyeye: 11:21pm On Aug 18, 2010
pls has anyone heard from unilever abt the aptitude test written last week?

(1) (Reply)

Fortis Microfinance Bank Abuja Is Recruiting / Change Of State Of Origin On N Power Bio-data / Dangote Group Is Recruiting! Hurry And Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.