Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Nicki Minaj Threaten To Sue Daily Mail Host Jesse Palmer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Threaten To Sue Daily Mail Host Jesse Palmer (413 Views)

Blackmailers Threaten To Release Tonto Dikeh's Nude Photos. See Her Reaction / Nicki Minaj Vows To Sue Daily Mail Host ,jesse Palmer (photos) / Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Threaten To Sue Daily Mail Host Jesse Palmer by Violetteisbae: 6:24am On Dec 12, 2018
Nicki Minaj has revealed she is suing Daily Mail host ,Jesse Palmer for lying against her .

It is unclear why she’s furious.However it may not be unconnected with her new beau and registered sex offender ,Kenneth Petty.

She has since defended him,saying at the time the rape was committed ,he was 16 and in a relationship with his accuser who was also 16.

Minaj made the vague legal threat Tuesday on Twitter, tweeting at the “Daily Mail TV” host, “

THE BARBZ ARE GETTING MORE TUITION & STUDENT LOAN MONEY AFTER I SUE THIS HOE @JESSEPALMERTV.”

source - https://www./2018/12/nicki-minaj-threaten-to-sue-daily-mail-host-jesse-palmer.html

(1) (Reply)

“I Told You Not To Let These Girls Sleepover” – Davido Reacts To Video Of Peruzz / [photo] Do You Know This Celebrity? / #10yearchallenge: Davido Shares Really Hilarious Throwbacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.