Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,869 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Party Chairmen Protest During Signing Of Peace Accord, Allege Deceit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Party Chairmen Protest During Signing Of Peace Accord, Allege Deceit (15288 Views)

South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? / Buhari Leading A Protest During Goodluck Jonathan's Government (Throwback Photo) / Defection Rocks APC In Akwa Ibom State,former Party Chairmen Quits (see Reasons) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Party Chairmen Protest During Signing Of Peace Accord, Allege Deceit by nrexzy: 8:58am On Dec 12, 2018
lordkush:
y should he ? 're you too dull to do your own research ?
Yes I am ...
So would u do the honor in place of him
Re: Party Chairmen Protest During Signing Of Peace Accord, Allege Deceit by odomanis: 8:58am On Dec 12, 2018
Yankiss:
Well, what kind of preferential treatment was given to the APC candidate? For God's sake, PMB is still the president of this country! Or the aspirants want to leverage on their ambitions to act President too? They are only aspirants for now. If Adams Oshiomhole was allowed to have group photograph in exclusion of that chairmen that one is proven discrimination. Ought to be addressed but not be a clog in the peace issue. If simple things like Peace Accord can get complex like this, then we are not yet ready for 2019 elections. I see grave danger ahead. We need to give democracy a chance, both the Ruling party and the Opposition.

Then tell your principal to sign the electoral bill,it clears the confusions that could lead to chaos. You cant refuse to sign a law that will bring about peace and you are coming to sign peace accord.

2 Likes

Re: Party Chairmen Protest During Signing Of Peace Accord, Allege Deceit by Bambambiglo: 9:32am On Dec 12, 2018
soulpeppersoup:
Patriotic men of integrity are lacking in this nation. Why give preferential treatment to the incumbent president in this kind of accord? This is just exercise in futility.

Dumb ass comment
Re: Party Chairmen Protest During Signing Of Peace Accord, Allege Deceit by AnanseK(m): 9:51am On Dec 12, 2018
NigerDeltan:
If he is sincere about peace he shld sign the electoral act amendment bill into law
like for electoral act
share for peace accord

PMB IS SMARTER!

By: Adolf Ransom Pepple

Atiku has engaged the man who allegedly manipulated the United States presidential election results in favour of Donald Trump. He has paid the man $1m to help him rig Nigeria's presidential election in his favour.

But when they were strategizing in Dubai, it was observed that such rigging cannot happen in Nigeria if electronic transmission of results is not deployed.

The Senate President, Bukola Saraki, who is Atiku's Campaign DG smartly manipulated the electoral act bill, removed the clause that says votes should be counted. It contains only the one that says results should be announced. He also made it mandatory that results should be transmitted electronically in a country where almost half of its territory has no communication network. How can you announce a result that was not counted? So their rigging expert can manipulate the figures online. If he could do it in United States, is it in Nigeria that he cannot do it? This is the secret behind their jactitations that they will defeat President Muhammadu Buhari.

And one Oby Ezekwesili, one of Obasanjo's stooges, called a Press Conference to persuade President Buhari to give assent to such rubbish. Presidential candidate my ass!

The obvious is that President Buhari will never sign that document. We will use the electoral act put together by a PDP-dominated National Assembly, and assented to by a PDP president of Nigeria. Any other position on this matter is absolute bunkum!

Saraki and Dogara can do whatever they like. Let them override the president and assent to the electoral bill. Let us see who would implement it.

This was what they went to Dubai to plan. But if you hold your own in your palm, do you know what I have in my pocket?

President Buhari and APC are always two steps ahead of them. Let the heaven fall. That manipulation cannot stand. It will not come to pass.

Copied

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Party Chairmen Protest During Signing Of Peace Accord, Allege Deceit by Eagle777(m): 9:52am On Dec 12, 2018
Hatred for PMB and APC will soon kill some people. The fencists will never see anything good in Nigeria. Yet they can't reason their way out like their ancestors. They'll keep crying about the rejected electoral amendment bill because their parochial interest was aborted. Common sense tells you to avoid something you don't like, but they'd prefer to hate and spit trash.

1 Like

Re: Party Chairmen Protest During Signing Of Peace Accord, Allege Deceit by duni04(m): 9:59am On Dec 12, 2018
Ziggylady:
I guess Atiku knew whatsup reason why he boycotted the fake thing..Oby Ezekwesili also boycotted the APC fraudulent 'peace accord' orchestrated by the clowns in APC

You have a history of dis-obeying court orders,you refused to sign the electoral amendment bill,you have a nasty history of claiming you were cheated when you lose elections

..Now after rigging yourself in 2015 and perfecting numerous clandestine ways to rig yourself back in 2019,you came up with a silly 'peace sign' for mumus to applaud.

You can only fool your zombie supporters who cant think for themselves,half of whom are hoping their 'brother' will take over in 2023 and perhaps enrich them in their dreams so that they will cease drinking Ijebu-garri as their staple food morning,afternoon and night due to generational poverty.
What kind of sick perverted thinking is this? What kind of foul spirit has entered this country for Christ's sake!
Things are so twisted that someone like you with a conscience will open their mouth and say they want Atiku the thief - the one whose company (INTELS) just finished stealing from the NPA, to rule over us!
By the way, who told you Buhari rigged in 2015? Was it Buhari that sent Dasuki to use bullion vans to withdraw money from the CBN and distribute to PDP officials? Was it Buhari that went all over the South West spraying dollars at traditional rulers in 2015? Or it was Buhari that used NNPC funds with Diezani to wire money through Fidelity bank to INEC officials?
You people have short memories and I pray this doesn't become your albatross!
This is December 2018, 2 months to the 2019 elections and everywhere is quiet! Politicians are not spraying money recklessly, governance is going on smoothly like it ought to. Buhari just transmitted the 2019 budget to the Senate. That alone is testament to the change me I voted for.
If you want us to return to the days of sharing money with bullion vans and helicopters (Fayose and koro style), continue shouting Atiku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Party Chairmen Protest During Signing Of Peace Accord, Allege Deceit by NigerDeltan(m): 10:17am On Dec 12, 2018
Ayoamanda:

Do you really know what the amended act entails? If so, can you and I talk about it here? Probably when you are through with the like and share "thingy".

open a new thread let's argue there only me and you so we can learn from each other

don't listen to APC propaganda
Re: Party Chairmen Protest During Signing Of Peace Accord, Allege Deceit by adanny01(m): 10:29am On Dec 12, 2018
New line of denial by PDP.
Re: Party Chairmen Protest During Signing Of Peace Accord, Allege Deceit by adanny01(m): 10:35am On Dec 12, 2018
odomanis:

Then tell your principal to sign the electoral bill,it clears the confusions that could lead to chaos. You cant refuse to sign a law that will bring about peace and you are coming to sign peace accord.

Blackmailers.
Re: Party Chairmen Protest During Signing Of Peace Accord, Allege Deceit by themanderon: 11:02am On Dec 12, 2018
Waste of time as usual.
Re: Party Chairmen Protest During Signing Of Peace Accord, Allege Deceit by mechanics(m): 11:17am On Dec 12, 2018
They should not compare themselves with President Buhari o.
Re: Party Chairmen Protest During Signing Of Peace Accord, Allege Deceit by Ziggylady(f): 11:20am On Dec 12, 2018
duni04:

What kind of sick perverted thinking is this? What kind of foul spirit has entered this country for Christ's sake!
Things are so twisted that someone like you with a conscience will open their mouth and say they want Atiku the thief - the one whose company (INTELS) just finished stealing from the NPA, to rule over us!
By the way, who told you Buhari rigged in 2015? Was it Buhari that sent Dasuki to use bullion vans to withdraw money from the CBN and distribute to PDP officials? Was it Buhari that went all over the South West spraying dollars at traditional rulers in 2015? Or it was Buhari that used NNPC funds with Diezani to wire money through Fidelity bank to INEC officials?
You people have short memories and I pray this doesn't become your albatross!
This is December 2018, 2 months to the 2019 elections and everywhere is quiet! Politicians are not spraying money recklessly, governance is going on smoothly like it ought to. Buhari just transmitted the 2019 budget to the Senate. That alone is testament to the change me I voted for.
If you want us to return to the days of sharing money with bullion vans and helicopters (Fayose and koro style), continue shouting Atiku.

Shut up and clean the foul-smelling spittle dripping all over your body...A buhari/APC shameless supporter has no right to caution or advise anyone.

Look at how your crooked mouth and fingers typing what you dont even understand..'politicians are not spraying money,everything is going on smoothly blablablabla!..You had better carry your afonja self out of my mentions before thunder fires you this morning..

Nonsense..
Re: Party Chairmen Protest During Signing Of Peace Accord, Allege Deceit by yemi15(m): 12:10pm On Dec 12, 2018
humilitypays:
Read full details here>>>http://placng.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/FACTSHEET-ON-THE-ELECTORAL-ACT-AMENDMENT-BILL-2018-AS-PASSED-BY-THE-NATIONAL-ASSEMBLY.pdf

That Electoral Act Bill was really comprehensive, I can see why Buhari did not sign it. The loopholes in the 2015 election were highly minimized. Had it been signed, 2019 elections would have been 10 times better than the 2015 election IMO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Party Chairmen Protest During Signing Of Peace Accord, Allege Deceit by duni04(m): 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ziggylady:

Shut up and clean the foul-smelling spittle dripping all over your body...A buhari/APC shameless supporter has no right to caution or advise anyone.

Look at how your crooked mouth and fingers typing what you dont even understand..'politicians are not spraying money,everything is going on smoothly blablablabla!..You had better carry your afonja self out of my mentions before thunder fires you this morning..

Nonsense..
Rubbish!
Just the usual rabid talk from a rabid dog!
Since you've made your ethnicity very obvious, I'll indulge you in saying that the only reason why you demented criminals from the east want an Atiku presidency is So you can create a criminal utopia, where drugs can flow freely and you criminals and kidnappers will have your way. Foolish person!
Re: Party Chairmen Protest During Signing Of Peace Accord, Allege Deceit by duni04(m): 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
yemi15:

That Electoral Act Bill was really comprehensive, I can see why Buhari did not sign it. The loopholes in the 2015 election were highly minimized. Had it been signed, 2019 elections would have been 10 times better than the 2015 election IMO.
Bros he didn't sign it because it is 2months to elections! How do you amend an act that political parties have already used to elect candidates, that INEC has already used in the procurement of election materials 2 months to elections? Please try to be reasonable! Dont buy into the narrative of those lie peddlers, the PDP, that don't mean well for this country. Buhari/Osinbajo have nothing to lose if they lose in 2019. But the likes of Saraki, Ekweremadu, Jonathan, FFK and even Atiku himself has everything to lose. Their corruption cases will proceed as normal.
Re: Party Chairmen Protest During Signing Of Peace Accord, Allege Deceit by Ziggylady(f): 12:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
duni04:

Rubbish!
Just the usual rabid talk from a rabid dog!
Since you've made your ethnicity very obvious, I'll indulge you in saying that the only reason why you demented criminals from the east want an Atiku presidency is So you can create a criminal utopia, where drugs can flow freely and you criminals and kidnappers will have your way. Foolish person!

Lalasticlala,Myndd44 e.t.c..rule 2 broken.
Re: Party Chairmen Protest During Signing Of Peace Accord, Allege Deceit by cobumneke(m): 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
buhari knows he can't win the 2019 elections based on his incompetence as seen in his recent acts and actions. his nepotic and religious bigotry as seen in his appointments. he has succeeded in dividing the nation along tribal and religious lines, his in ability to tame Boko Haram and constant killings of Nigerians especially the uniformed men. his inability and complications on taking the killer herdsmen who he has described Lybian trained, he also called them our neighbors and fellow Nigerians, he said the killings are communal clashes. when he knows the truth. God I'll disgrace him even with the plan he has to rig elections in 2019
Re: Party Chairmen Protest During Signing Of Peace Accord, Allege Deceit by duni04(m): 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ziggylady:

Lalasticlala,Myndd44 e.t.c..rule 2 broken.
Ode!
Nobody has your time you this foul mouthed ethnic bigot.
Re: Party Chairmen Protest During Signing Of Peace Accord, Allege Deceit by Ziggylady(f): 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2018
duni04:

Ode!
Nobody has your time you this foul mouthed ethnic bigot.

But you have time to quote me,you must be drunk or high on some cheap drugs....Jobless afonja tout.
Re: Party Chairmen Protest During Signing Of Peace Accord, Allege Deceit by yemi15(m): 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
duni04:

Bros he didn't sign it because it is 2months to elections! How do you amend an act that political parties have already used to elect candidates, that INEC has already used in the procurement of election materials 2 months to elections? Please try to be reasonable! Dont buy into the narrative of those lie peddlers, the PDP, that don't mean well for this country. Buhari/Osinbajo have nothing to lose if they lose in 2019. But the likes of Saraki, Ekweremadu, Jonathan, FFK and even Atiku himself has everything to lose. Their corruption cases will proceed as normal.

That is a very lame excuse. Former President Goodluck Jonathan signed the current one a few weeks to the election and there was no confusion. I wonder where the confusion is going to come from 2+ months to the general election. We don't believe you, you need more people lol. My 2 cents.
Re: Party Chairmen Protest During Signing Of Peace Accord, Allege Deceit by duni04(m): 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
yemi15:

That is a very lame excuse. Former President Goodluck Jonathan signed the current one a few weeks to the election and there was no confusion. I wonder where the confusion is going to come from 2+ months to the general election. We don't believe you, you need more people lol. My 2 cents.
So that's your justification? So maybe Buhari should also postpone the elections too like Jonathan did. Please let's try to be objective! You can't enact a law that will guide an election 2 months before the election! Where is it ever done!
Re: Party Chairmen Protest During Signing Of Peace Accord, Allege Deceit by yemi15(m): 3:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
duni04:

So that's your justification? So maybe Buhari should also postpone the elections too like Jonathan did. Please let's try to be objective! You can't enact a law that will guide an election 2 months before the election! Where is it ever done!

Was done by Former President Goodluck Jonathan. Once again, not a very tenable excuse. We don't believe you, you need more people.
Re: Party Chairmen Protest During Signing Of Peace Accord, Allege Deceit by duni04(m): 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
yemi15:

Was done by Former President Goodluck Jonathan. Once again, not a very tenable excuse. We don't believe you, you need more people.
Please read through my comment again, slowly!
Re: Party Chairmen Protest During Signing Of Peace Accord, Allege Deceit by yemi15(m): 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
duni04:
Please read through my comment again, slowly!
Ignore button

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obaseki's Alleged Certificate Forgery: Court Fixes Jan 9 For Judgement / Tension In Ogun As Muslims, Traditionalists Clash / Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.