Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

10 Jobs That Might Not Exist In 20 Years - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 10 Jobs That Might Not Exist In 20 Years (537 Views)

6 Jobs That Will Be In High Demand In The Future / Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones / 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Jobs That Might Not Exist In 20 Years by Davefirst(m): 10:37am On Dec 12, 2018
Due to the disruptive innovations and technological advancement, experts believe that some jobs will be better handled by machines in the near future.

The improvement in Artificial Intelligence(AI) which is said to be fifth generation of computer is a major threats to human resources in workplace.

According to the article I read on inc.com, these jobs are said to be handled by !machine intelligence in the nearest future.

I have just highlighted them for discussion

Cashier

Newspaper delivery

Travel Agents

Taxi Dispatcher

Taxi Driver

Journalist

Social media 'expert'

Telemarketer

Assembly Line Worker

Referee

My question: Do you really believe these jobs can better be handled by machines?

@harlongdigitech
Source @Inc

Click the link below to read more
https://www.inc.com/geoffrey-james/10-jobs-that-maybe-wont-exist-in-20-years.html?cid=sf01001&sr_share=twitter
Lottola

(1) (Reply)

100k Monthly Pay Enough To Start Life? / Ongoing Recruitment At Mountain Top University 2019 | Apply Now Before Deadline / New Opportunities At Betfarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.