Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

7 Things You Should Never Discuss With Your Wife/husband - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 7 Things You Should Never Discuss With Your Wife/husband (422 Views)

Top 7 Things That Consume Nigerians’ Money Most / 7 Things Every Man Must Know Before He Clocks 40 / 7 Things Every Man Must Know Before He Clocks 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things You Should Never Discuss With Your Wife/husband by gidoskiaustino(m): 11:44am On Dec 12, 2018
I know its wrong to hide things from our spouse, but come to think of it they are things you shouldn't tell her/him, so she won't use it against you unknowingly.
* Never tell your wife the failure of your parent if she don't tell you her's and if she is that type of woman that mocks people other than her family.
* Never discuss your mistakes with your spouse if you notice that he or she always mocks you or use it against you each time you are having misunderstanding.
* Never tell your wife how much money you give to your parent, if she is that type that want you to do same for her's (I DON'T MEAN YOU SHOULDN'T GIVE HER PARENTS OH)
* Never tell your spouse how much you contribute to family project when you are the highest contributor, if she disrespects your family members by so doing.
* Never you complain about your family members to your spouse, she might use it against you. Does she complain about her's to you?? so why then you do??.
* Never do parent debating with your spouse.
* Never tell him/her your Family members Net Worth (Cars, Houses, Salary, Staff etc)
DID I MAKE ANY SENSE TO YOU
source https://gidoski..com/2018/12/7-things-you-should-never-discuss-with.html
Re: 7 Things You Should Never Discuss With Your Wife/husband by hisgrace090: 11:47am On Dec 12, 2018
Very much on point, after all wisdom is the principal thing.
Re: 7 Things You Should Never Discuss With Your Wife/husband by Amthol(m): 11:49am On Dec 12, 2018
Op come close bring your yea
1 kobo sense is not in this post.
Abi is it not wife you are talking about the only person that sees your complete adult unclothedness. SMH undecided

Re: 7 Things You Should Never Discuss With Your Wife/husband by gidoskiaustino(m): 11:59am On Dec 12, 2018
hisgrace090:
Very much on point, after all wisdom is the principal thing.
IN ALL YOU GET GO FOR WISDOM.
Thanks.
Re: 7 Things You Should Never Discuss With Your Wife/husband by gidoskiaustino(m): 12:00pm On Dec 12, 2018
Amthol:
Op come close bring your yea
1 kobo sense is not in this post.
Abi is it not wife you are talking about the only person that sees your complete adult unclothedness. SMH undecided
you lack common sense hope u read everything
Re: 7 Things You Should Never Discuss With Your Wife/husband by Amthol(m): 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
gidoskiaustino:

you lack common sense hope u read everything
I must first say that I can as well say something insulting about you as form of reply but that will be childish. If you carefully read my response to your article it was in response to your question at the end of your write up or were you expecting a positive reply all through and moreover that was my perspective about your write up I only refer to your write up. So Op be more patient.
Re: 7 Things You Should Never Discuss With Your Wife/husband by gidoskiaustino(m): 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
Amthol:

I must first say that I can as well say something insulting about you as form of reply but that will be childish. If you carefully read my response to your article it was in response to your question at the end of your write up or were you expecting a positive reply all through and moreover that was my perspective about your write up I only refer to your write up. So Op be more patient.
Sorry accept my apology
Re: 7 Things You Should Never Discuss With Your Wife/husband by Amthol(m): 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
gidoskiaustino:

Sorry accept my apology
Apology accepted
And that's thoughtful of you and matured likewise smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Breaking News:- Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Burnt To Death / Monash Juris Doctor Scholarship For Academic Excellence In Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.