Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' (24096 Views)

Married Man Who Accused Nse Ikpe-etim Of Abortion And Runs, Sleeps Around / Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life / Nse Ikpe-Etim Rocks Transparent Outfit To AMAA 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by scotweezy(m): 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
daveP:

Lol it gets even more funnier.

Now you can't disprove what I'm saying, so you had to hop onto population explosion in Africa. Wow. Very Impressive.

Not like I'm even saying reproduction to give numbers is a must. But now that you've gone as far as China when I'm still in Nigeria....

If a couple decides not to have child(ren) even if they are perfectly medically okay, are they breaking any law?
You can also substitute the "couple" above to "woman".
If your answer to any of the above is No, then you have not really made any reasonable point if we put into consideration the fundamental rights of individuals.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by MissRaine69(f): 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
daveP:
Lol. I get now. You have no answers to my questions + your inability to backup your stats and prove em. So I'd simply end it here. thanks for your time. very revealing!!
I have answered your questions the fault lies with your steadfast view that because parent decided (choice being the operative word here as that is what decision making is) to have children then their offspring have to walk the same path. That is bullocks!
Having a child is a choice not an obligation disagree all you like.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by MissRaine69(f): 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2018
scotweezy:

If a couple decides not to have child(ren) even if they are perfectly medically okay, are they breaking any law?
You can also substitute the "couple" above to "woman".
If your answer to any of the above is No, then you have not really made any reasonable point if we put into consideration the fundamental rights of individuals.

Totally agree but it seems based on how some minds work having children is a mandate.
Not sure which rule book that is stipulated in.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by mozona(m): 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
true talk, we all have the right to live our life how we find it suitable
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by EgusiShankly: 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
Afam4eva:
It is ognorant to expect anyone to be anything. We're in an era of people doind what they think it's best for them and not what the society wants. My problem is that people who say things like this will want to tell someone else how to live their life.
this is so true....
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 13, 2018
You are right jare.

Leave all these rat and cockroach breeders to nag over your opinion till their mouth swells. Poverty stricken lliterates!!

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by Dedetwo(m): 1:16am On Dec 13, 2018
demelza:
I am one of those who basically has no maternal instinct.
I don't want to bring a child into the world and make them suffer for my selfishness.
Children need love and care.
I am too selfish to give it.

What do you call your parents for bringing you into the world?
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by ImaIma1(f): 11:22am On Dec 13, 2018
daveP:
Why are women of nowadays quick to jump on this hapiness is importanter thing and refuse to acknowledge that having kids is part of happiness?

She's a Christian, and perhaps she reads the Bible that says "Happy is the man who has his quiver fulllll of them"

Pls help break down.

I'm not saying na by force but when did this start? Is this one wisdom like this?

Asides complications, having kids is part of happiness!!

Still it is nobody's business. That is what she is trying to say.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by demelza: 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
Dedetwo:

What do you call your parents for bringing you into the world?
Don't try that blackmail.
I would have actually preferred if nobody brought me to this nonsense world.

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by Jhoanner(f): 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
She spoke well
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by kushme: 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
trapQ:
Another Mumu.
who is this clown?
Tell the hoes to sell the whole body not just the laps, cos without men, women can never have a good and luxurious life.. Quote your mother( a woman) next time..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In Hot Skirt Photo / BBNaija: Ali Nuhu Supports Efe (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree From Georgian University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.