Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' (24127 Views)

Married Man Who Accused Nse Ikpe-etim Of Abortion And Runs, Sleeps Around / Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life / Nse Ikpe-Etim Rocks Transparent Outfit To AMAA 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
kids are nuisance.
according to her
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by Ziggylady(f): 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2018
sureheaven:
It's also ignorance and foolishness to expect all men to be potent. grin

If ur womb is damaged u better open up, if ur mother did what claim, you wouldn't have been alive today.

Tell me a man that doesn't love sex and I will tell you he is manhood deficit.
Tell me a woman that doesn't baby and I will tell you she has fertility problem or maybe her womb is damaged. cool

Except you have children already, i wouldnt sound so cocky and condescending if i were you undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
In this part of the world folks do not read to comprehend again?
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ziggylady:

Except you have children already, i wouldnt sound so cocky and condescending if i were you undecided
na social media their own dey end then they go back to the real world... that's if he is a man.

3 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by Frankyboy1(m): 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
daveP:
Why are women of nowadays quick to jump on this hapiness is importanter thing and refuse to acknowledge that having kids is part of happiness?

She's a Christian, and perhaps she reads the Bible that says "Happy is the man who has his quiver fulllll of them"

Pls help break down.

I'm not saying na by force but when did this start? Is this one wisdom like this?

Asides complications, having kids is part of happiness!!

You lie,happiness is relative and personal, never generalise the meaning of happiness, define yours,and let another man define his

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by MissRaine69(f): 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
daveP:
Why are women of nowadays quick to jump on this hapiness is importanter thing and refuse to acknowledge that having kids is part of happiness?

She's a Christian, and perhaps she reads the Bible that says "Happy is the man who has his quiver fulllll of them"

Pls help break down.

I'm not saying na by force but when did this start? Is this one wisdom like this?

Motherhood is a choice it’s not a mandate.
If I do not want to have children that’s between my uterus, my husband and I.

3 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2018
sureheaven:
It's also ignorance and foolishness to expect all men to be potent. grin

If ur womb is damaged u better open up, if ur mother did what claim, you wouldn't have been alive today.

Tell me a man that doesn't love sex and I will tell you he is manhood deficit.
Tell me a woman that doesn't baby and I will tell you she has fertility problem or maybe her womb is damaged. cool
... Don't mind her. She is only trying to cover up her inability to have a child. She should have stayed single if she knew she never wanted to be a mother.

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by CoCoLav(f): 2:39pm On Dec 12, 2018
demelza:
I am one of those who basically has no maternal instinct.
I don't want to bring a child into the world and make them suffer for my selfishness.
Children need love and care.
I am too selfish to give it.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by Simbrixton(m): 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
daveP:

Pls help break down.

did you read where she talked about infertility

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
daveP:

Pls help break down.

That is the devil's code to deceive people. Mostly women. They say things like; be yourself, happiness is key, enjoy all the beauty in the world (forgetting that humanity is all messed up and there is no beauty anywhere).
But they come to social media to express social happiness, ignoring inner peace (peace like a river,which can only be found in Jesus).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by seangy4konji: 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
So u itself dropped from heaven.

Yes not everybody can have babies but5if u can why not..

Mumu
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
Kids are not cool, for some of us. We'd rather not have any.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by khalhokage(m): 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
I've always liked her and she is absolutely right.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by gassbee: 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
Madam dat excuse is not good enough, look for something more convincing
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by Pruwa: 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
Great writeup!!!
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by Uyi168: 2:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
daveP:

Pls help break down.

some kids may end up bringing about the deaths of their parents..

2 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by Triangles1(m): 3:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
demelza:
I am one of those who basically has no maternal instinct.
I don't want to bring a child into the world and make them suffer for my selfishness.
Children need love and care.
I am too selfish to give it.

We are of the same opinion, people just too beliefs in giving birth without knowing the fundamental cares attached to it. Giving birth doesn't justify happiness.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2018
daveP:

Pls help break down.

Because that is an extremely ignorant view. If something doesn't make you happy, then it's not "part of happiness". Some people are depressed by children rather than being happier with children. Some people who raise difficult children would wish they never had children. Some people are not equipped to have children and provide for them. We lived with houseboys and housegirls all my life because the parents of those children popped out kids despite being incapable of providing for them.
I'm a man and in my late 20's and I should eventually have children some time in the future, but right here, right now, the prospect alarms me because while I might find children all cute and adorable and I dote on my nieces from my sisters, living with the permanent responsibility of raising your own children is a different matter entirely.
Nigerians have to learn to mind their own business. No woman should feel ostracized for having different visions of "happiness" than you do.

8 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by lexy2014: 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
Simbrixton:
Did u also read were d guy said "aside complications..."?
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by lexy2014: 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
Uyi168:
Just d way some people's cars have killed them. Myles Munroe's(God bless his soul) plane killed him.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
Old age is when you will know the true price of childlessness.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by daveP(m): 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
Agoziebekee:
having kids is part of happiness? you haven't seen those that kept suffering because of their kids and would have wished to be childless. Just understand her point and stop asking childless couple of babies, you don't know if she is suffering infertility. Only if you understand what women go through
Dont misinterpret me like some up there. I don't remember equating kids with unhappiness or suffering. Having them is a source of happiness, grooming them is another and should not be equated with unhappiness. If your parents were sad bringing you to this world will you be what you are today?

Circumstances and times have changed this mentality that having kids is a curse and soon to cover up these selfish deficiencies that is now rampant, you'd start seeing couples wishing to not have kids when getting married. Pls I don't get, marriage is a life contract worth some 40-70yrs for people. Are people Tryna say that's how dry the union is gonna be and it will just be about sex sex sex and no kids? Where was this mentality birthed? Mind you I'm giving my points with the exception of complications that makes child bearing impossible.

2 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by daveP(m): 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ziggylady:

So if you cannot impregnate a woman you will kill yourself or end up a wreck in life?..If life throws a lemon at you,you make a lemonade out of it is what this lovely actress called Nse meant okay?..good.
Like some others that are saying some trash up there, you too have joined by hoping. seems you didn't see my last sentence before you decided to reply me. SMH.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by efavour: 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2018
daveP:

Pls help break down.

am telling you oh. No material acquisition can surpass the happiness it brings me oh.

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by daveP(m): 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2018
MissRaine69:

Motherhood is a choice it’s not a mandate.
If I do not want to have children that’s between my uterus, my husband and I.
Are you saying that the reasons for getting married now is now alien to reproduction cos of our choices? is that what you saying?

I've seen a couple that were in agreement on not giving birth ever cos they've seen some experience that remodified their concept of reproduction. 6years later, the woman that was the initiator of this agreement couldn't take it any longer. Having a kid to scatter the house.... I dunno w
if we all here would be typing on Nairaland if that's how our parents thought about reproduction. I'm wondering pls.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by daveP(m): 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2018
Simbrixton:
Did you read my last sentence before quoting me. Now I know many are just hopping on thinking I'm all against what Nse said. smh
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by nifty60(m): 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
No be now na old age we go know. Even aunty Linda sabi na why she pin one down. Apart from infertility and other health complications I don't see why a woman won't like to have children

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by daveP(m): 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
timolala:

That is the devil's code to deceive people. Mostly women. They say things like; be yourself, happiness is key, enjoy all the beauty in the world (forgetting that humanity is all messed up and there is no beauty anywhere).
But they come to social media to express social happiness, ignoring inner peace (peace like a river,which can only be found in Jesus).

I wonder how it feels for some normal couple that are capable of reproduction to just wake up before wedding and agree that reproduction that is the reason they exist is now a way to be happy. I don't get it. Funny enough, Christians are the ones holding this stupid, insane logic. OMG.

If there aren't complications whatsoever, why alienate having kids from Happiness?

Ironically, LGBT peeps, they go and adopt kids to show you that having Erm around... lemme not talk.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by MissRaine69(f): 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2018
daveP:
Are you saying that the reasons for getting married now is now alien to reproduction cos of our choices? is that what you saying?

I've seen a couple that were in agreement on not giving birth ever cos they've seen some experience that remodified their concept of reproduction. 6years later, the woman that was the initiator of this agreement couldn't take it any longer. Having a kid to scatter the house.... I dunno w
if we all here would be typing on Nairaland if that's how our parents thought about reproduction. I'm wondering pls.
I am saying having a child is an option not sure how I can illuminate that further.Finally I was raised with the mindset that motherhood is an option not an expectation.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by daveP(m): 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
Uyi168:
Thats a different ball game entirely. that has to do with grooming and upbringing.

You that are typing now, good or bad that you are, if your parents denied your existence before getting married, would you be what you are today.

Why connect evil vices that some kids do with inherent reproduction of these kids. So we just wake up and assume that it's better not to have kids cos they'll turn out bad or what? Dyu know how funny that sounds?

The upbringing is different and you know that. It's totally different from why one chooses to OR not to have kids. gosh
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' by MissRaine69(f): 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
nifty60:
No be now na old age we go know. Even aunty Linda sabi na why she pin one down. Apart from infertility and other health complications I don't see why a woman won't like to have children
Because she does not want to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gucci Mane Buys N216m Ferrari 812 Through Obi Okeke / Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her Birthday As She Dabs In New Photo / Photos: See Kcee Adorable Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.