Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

[UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers Or Interested Writers. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers Or Interested Writers. (2126 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr For Beginners – $600 Per Month! / Iwriter (The Unrecognized Treasure)for Writers Only / 30 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 [updated] Number 5 Will Leave You Shouting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers Or Interested Writers. by Tohpeh(m): 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
donbrowser:

Not seen
I just sent another one sir. Let me know when you receive it
Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers Or Interested Writers. by donbrowser(m): 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2018
Tohpeh:
I just sent another one sir. Let me know when you receive it
Replied
Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers Or Interested Writers. by Tohpeh(m): 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
donbrowser:

Replied
Seen it sir. Thank you..
Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers Or Interested Writers. by Emmy9ite02(m): 7:22am On Dec 14, 2018
Training begins tomorrow and they few spots left. Don't be left out! Good morning.
Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers Or Interested Writers. by Emmy9ite02(m): 7:22am On Dec 15, 2018
FLASH SLASH

Good morning FAM. I have great news!!!

In the spirit of benevolence, I will do a FLASH SLASH for 10 persons to hop into the class.

The first 10 persons to make payment between 12 noon and 1pm TODAY will pay only N1,000.

Am so sure it won't get to 12:15 before those 10 slots are taken... It's a flash slash and so you have to be very fast. Just 10 persons!

And please, make sure you send a WhatsApp message with "FLASH SLASH" before you pay, I MUST give you a number before you make payment.

After the 10 persons, the price will go back to N1,500 before the training starts today by 4pm.

WhatsApp: 07036322882
Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers Or Interested Writers. by Emmy9ite02(m): 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
Flash slash has begun!

Few spots left..
Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers Or Interested Writers. by Emmy9ite02(m): 3:04pm On Dec 31, 2018
New class alert!!

I will start the basic class on the 7th of January to the 11th.

Also,

One month one on one Fiverr coaching with account opening and gig creation: N14,900

One week Copywriting/Fiverr class: N4,900

Five days basic class: N1,500

Call/whatsapp: 07036322882 to book your spot
Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers Or Interested Writers. by Emmy9ite02(m): 4:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
Just a little peep into what I withdrew from fiverr and spent for the festive season. If you know your onions, you will eat your suya..
Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers Or Interested Writers. by Emmy9ite02(m): 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
New class starts on Monday, 7th of January. It will be explosive as usual.

Five days basic class: N1,500

One month one on one Fiverr coaching with account opening and gig creation: N14,900

One week Copywriting/Fiverr class: N4,900

Call/whatsapp: 07036322882 to book your spot.
Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers Or Interested Writers. by Emmy9ite(m): 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2019
New session starts this Monday, book your seat now.

One on one starts any day you make payment.
Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers Or Interested Writers. by Emmy9ite(m): 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
Training starts on Monday..

WhatsApp: 07036322882
Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers Or Interested Writers. by Emmy9ite(m): 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
Tomorrow is the day we begin!

07036322882 to get in.
Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers Or Interested Writers. by Emmy9ite(m): 8:49am On Jan 07, 2019
Frequently asked questions about the Freelancing+Copywriting Class.

Q: Sir, what is Copywriting?

Me: Copywriting is salesmanship in print. It is the act of selling on paper or online without physically pitching your business. It involves writing of advert scripts, web content, email letters, product descriptions and lots more.

Q: But, I am not a good writer, can I take the class?

Me: You don't need to be a pro-writer to learn Copywriting. Copywriting is not a talent, it is a skill. Anyone can learn a skill with the right mentorship and practice.

Q: I have a fiverr account but I've never made sales. Will I make any sale now?

Me: I will teach 5 strategies that will help you to get sales fast. This same secret techniques has been used by pro freelancer worldwide.

Q: How much can I earn a month on fiverr?

Me: It depends on how fast you learn and become good. You should start making money in your first month. In a month, you can average between 100-300$ if you know your onions. My favourite quote is, "if you know your onions, you will eat your suya".

Q: Must I have a laptop to work on Fiverr?

Me: No, especially when you are a writer. If you have a word editing app on your phone, you can write and deliver work through the Fiverr app.

Q: When is the class starting?

Me: The first class of the year starts today. It will run for 5 days on a WhatsApp group where I will use text, screenshots, voice notes and videos to explain the concept of freelancing and Copywriting.

Q: How much is the class?

This first class is just $4 (N1,500). The next class starting next week will go for $10 (N3,500) and I will be teaching the same thing. This price is just a new year bonus.

Q: After the class, what next?

Me: You have direct access to me to ask any questions and technical issues and I will help you. You can call me by 1am and I will pick.

Q: How can I pay for the class?

Me: Contact me on WhatsApp (07036322882), make payment and you will be added to the training group.

Q: What other benefits do I stand to gain?

Me: * 20 free Copywriting ebooks worth over N10,000 all given to you for free
* Fiverr eBook on the 91 gigs you can start today. Worth N5,000
* Opportunity to work directly with me and get some of my jobs for the top 3 students.

Q: Wow, God bless you sir.

Me: God bless you too!!
Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers Or Interested Writers. by Emmy9ite02(m): 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
The new training will start on Monday 14th and end on Friday 18th. (5 days)
The fee for the class is just $5 (N1,500)
It will hold on a special whatsapp group.
Send me a message on whatsapp indicating your interest and you will be added to the group.
Whatsapp: 07036322882
Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers Or Interested Writers. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
Hey guys, I'd really appreciate some feedback.

I'm a freelance Social media Marketer and I've recently been trying to drum up more leads for my business. (Don't worry, I know better than to pitch you here.)

I've just set up gigs on Fiverr, and since nothing is really happening I was hoping I could get some feedback from this community.

Here are the gigs:

bit ly/2VCF7wR

bit ly/2SJ7Gad

bit ly/2H1m7EZ

[Please include (.) Between "bit" and "ly"]

Any ideas why it's not converting? Any help is appreciated.
Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers Or Interested Writers. by Maljp: 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
Today anybody can earn some money from writings. Only requirements are computer and internet connection and of course, a sense for writing. It could be nicely paid job also

1 Like

Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers Or Interested Writers. by Iammeemee(m): 5:00pm On Jan 13, 2022
Emitrix42:
I don't have 1500, would have loved to be part of it.

Then you're not ready for success
Re: [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers Or Interested Writers. by Iammeemee(m): 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2022
donbrowser:
Many of them will come here and be forming boss. 1,500 ko 1,000 ni. I pity people that will fall for this
I learnt from ajeigbe moruf on Facebook. The guy is superb. I paid him 10k and it's worth it.

So it's 1500 that'll kill you. Ok na.
Keep whining

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clubkonnect The High Ranking Scammer Website Partnered By This Forum / Nigeria Jersey Super Store For Your Club And National Team Jerseys! / Market Capitalisation Drops By N1.39tn In Three Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.