Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC (37703 Views)

Umar Farouq 'Weeps' As Pantami Disgraces Her At FEC Meeting - Sahara Reporters / Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff / Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Emmyk(m): 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
His name sake.

Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Oweku: 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
All na formalities, that's how politicians row..
Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Nolongthing3669: 2:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
His Namesake shocked
Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
KEVIND:
There was a general laughter today at the Council chamber of the Presidential Villa, Abuja when Impostor jubril Al sudani referred to the Minister of State for Environment, Alhaji Ibrahim Usman Jibrin as “Your Highness”.

jubril Al sudani who arrived the council chamber for the Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting at 11:01am had, after the National Anthem, said ” prayers your Highness”, referring to Jibrin.

After Jibrin offered the prayers, the President requested the Minister of State of Health, Osagie Ehanire to offer the Christian version of the prayers.

Jibrin, last week, emerged as the Emir of Nasarawa in Nasarawa local government area of Nasarawa state.

In attendance at the meeting are the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha, National Security Adviser, Babagana Monguno, Head of Service, Winifred Oyo-Ita and 25 ministers.

At the end of the FEC meeting, the ministers would brief the State House reporters on the outcome of the meeting.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/fec-buhari-refers-to-minister-as-your-highness.html/amp
Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by domino4211(m): 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
grin

Our presidential clown
Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by thugmansion(m): 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by monimekaz(m): 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
Corrinthians:
Which means you agree with Secondus.

I also agree with him. grin

Just a handful died and they've been lying to us millions died.

God bless Secondus for this wonderful revelation. cheesy

wait! are you making mockery of innocent civilians that lost their lives? Pls prove me wrong ,you shouldn,t be so daft
Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by seangy4konji: 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2018
That one self deh
Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by mfm04622: 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2018
FarahAideed:
This dullard has gone senile but yet some people insist he must lead us

If you have read the story you won't sound ****** a you did now! Go back and read the story then amend your comment!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Corrinthians(m): 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2018
Tetehjewels:

That is according honor to a now emir of Nassarawa

You don't seem to know who you're talking to. FarahAideed will literally slit his iwb throat to show how much he hates Buhari. He is that wise. cheesy
Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Smile4daddy(m): 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Jibrin grin

A tale of two Jibrins grin

Useless government of lowness
grin

Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Freeman59: 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
What will you do?
Corrinthians:
Much ado about nothing.

Even the article itself sees the humour as it states "there was general laughter.." but Since PDP doesn't understand what humour is, they would certainly find this very strange and even be bitter about it. cheesy

Meanwhile, Uche Secondus, the Darling of Igbos and head of Igbo Darling party just revealed to us that MORE IGBOS HAVE DIED UNDER THIS REGIME THAN THEY DID IN THE CIVIL WAR and Nairaland Igbo's AGREED WITH HIM.

Make I hear any idiot next time come tell me about some phantom casualty figures of millions during the war. grin

#WeStandWithSecondus. cool
Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by ibietela2(m): 3:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
So they offer 2 prayers
Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Jowanson: 3:05pm On Dec 12, 2018
nnachukz:

Go back to school if you think only my Kin and kith lost their lives during the civil war.
I would have commented on that if I heard you say something about the current millions of children in the dullard's backyard in Katsina who were reportedly going through acute malnutrition by UNICEF. Or those currently going through the NEXT LEVEL poverty, hunger and starvation that have led to some death in Niger State also reported by UNICEF.

Thank you so much for this confirmation of the facts you just stated...You see most people supporting this government see the truth that they have failed us but because they fanatical about it all and that has made them so blind and stubborn and they want to go ahead and mortgage this nation for another 4 years...Its so obvious that the present govt don't have anyging to offer rather than telling us what they have done and they will do, they are busy casting aspersions on their opposition.. I got a news that the VP said far away in Germany, that Nigeria is now an exporter of food yet this report from UNICEF came out..tell me how will those investors that they are trying to woo see this govt? Because foreign investors don't take oratory and rhetorics as indication of provement but statistical figures and the figures coming out from this govt is not encouraging at all....Since I have not found where I can read this govt manifesto...all they keep.saying is people should not allow some people to come and steal their national wealth...to me that's not campaign... It is well.
Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
Corrinthians:
You don't seem to know who you're talking to. FarahAideed will literally slit his iwb throat to show how much he hates Buhari. He is that wise. cheesy

He is free to hate but allowing that hatred to erode his common sense is simply him being foolish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by nnachukz(m): 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
Corrinthians:
Which means you agree with Secondus.

I also agree with him. grin

Just a handful died and they've been lying to us millions died.

God bless Secondus for this wonderful revelation. cheesy
I didn't expect a Buhari supporter to understand anything written.
Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
Corrinthians:
[s]Much ado about nothing.

Even the article itself sees the humour as it states "there was general laughter.." but Since PDP doesn't understand what humour is, they would certainly find this very strange and even be bitter about it. cheesy

Meanwhile, Uche Secondus, the Darling of Igbos and head of Igbo Darling party just revealed to us that MORE IGBOS HAVE DIED UNDER THIS REGIME THAN THEY DID IN THE CIVIL WAR and Nairaland Igbo's AGREED WITH HIM.

Make I hear any idiot next time come tell me about some phantom casualty figures of millions during the war. grin

#WeStandWithSecondus. cool[/s]

Why not keep quiet if you have nothing worthwhile to say ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by jericco1(m): 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
He's obviously amused with the fact that someone has a name that sounds like his
Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Corrinthians(m): 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
Jowanson:

Thank you so much for this confirmation of the facts you just stated...You see most people supporting this government see the truth that they have failed us but because they fanatical about it all and that has made them so blind and stubborn and they want to go ahead and mortgage this nation for another 4 years...Its so obvious that the present govt don't have anyging to offer rather than telling us what they have done and they will do, they are busy casting aspersions on their opposition.. I got a news that the VP said far away in Germany, that Nigeria is now an exporter of food yet this report from UNICEF came out..tell me how will those investors that they are trying to woo see this govt? Because foreign investors don't take oratory and rhetorics as indication of provement but statistical figures and the figures coming out from this govt is not encouraging at all....Since I have not found where I can read this govt manifesto...all they keep.saying is people should not allow some people to come and steal their national wealth...to me that's not campaign... It is well.
Anotherc Igbo confirming Secondus is RIGHT.

We are keeping records. grin
Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Paul112(m): 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2018
Shallow brain without reasoning,
Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Corrinthians(m): 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
monimekaz:

wait! are you making mockery of innocent civilians that lost their lives? Pls prove me wrong ,you shouldn,t be so daft
You mean Secondus was wrong?? But your brothers here are saying he's right. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West / Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) / How Stable Was The Naira Under Gen. Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.