Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

I Have Only Been To Gbagada Hospital To Help The Needy Says Sanwo-olu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Only Been To Gbagada Hospital To Help The Needy Says Sanwo-olu (346 Views)

Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola / Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos / Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Only Been To Gbagada Hospital To Help The Needy Says Sanwo-olu by Mperaw: 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2018

The All Progressives Congress governorship candidate in Lagos State, Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu, has affirmed his physical fitness to contest in the 2019 elections.

Sanwo-Olu, who spoke to journalists, in a live programme of Channels Television, on Wednesday morning, was responding to claims by incumbent Governor Akinwunmi Ambode and former aspirant for the governorship ticket that the APC candidate had undergone rehabilitation at Gbagada General Hospital.

Akinbode had addressed a public gathering on September 30, making the claim. He has since campaigned for Sanwo-Olu’s election come 2019.

see more...https://planetnewsng.com/i-have-only-been-to-gbagada-hospital-to-help-the-needy-says-sanwo-olu/

The ex-commissioner, however, stated that in politics, people are bound to make unfounded allegations in a bid to gain the upper hand.

Re: I Have Only Been To Gbagada Hospital To Help The Needy Says Sanwo-olu by Niorte: 2:26pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hmmm, who is telling the truth? Such a weighty allegation!
Re: I Have Only Been To Gbagada Hospital To Help The Needy Says Sanwo-olu by Kenekingisback: 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
Useless visit

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Denies Attacking Aisha Buhari Over Public Comment / PHOTO NEWS - APC North Central Zone Reconciliation Committee Meeting In Abuja / Buhari’s Reelection, Sure Ticket For Yoruba In 2023, Says Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.