Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,440 members, 7,836,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

House Help Me Out Just Got An Invitation For An Interview Who Knows The Area - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / House Help Me Out Just Got An Invitation For An Interview Who Knows The Area (770 Views)

Invitation For Job Interview / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! / Union Bank Management Trainee Program, Please Who Else Got An Invitation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Help Me Out Just Got An Invitation For An Interview Who Knows The Area by EugeneLeeJnr(m): 2:34pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hello,

I trust this meets you well.

You are receiving this email because you were referred for consideration into the role of Inspection Officer at Cars45.

Please find attached the job description of this role. Kindly go through to confirm understanding of job functions and interest. If you would like to be considered for the position, do reply to this email to confirm your interest. 

After your confirmation, I would reach out to you by phone to schedule a mutually convenient time for a private chat at our head office between Wednesday, Dec 12 and Friday, Dec 14. Venue is Ikeja Lagos.

Thank you.

Assistant Manager, People Operations

Address: Plot 5, Lateef Jakande Road, Agidingbi, Lagos.

is it fake or legit
Re: House Help Me Out Just Got An Invitation For An Interview Who Knows The Area by chrisbaxtian(m): 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
it's legit
Re: House Help Me Out Just Got An Invitation For An Interview Who Knows The Area by Skinnienigga(m): 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
EugeneLeeJnr:
Hello,

I trust this meets you well.

You are receiving this email because you were referred for consideration into the role of Inspection Officer at Cars45.

Please find attached the job description of this role. Kindly go through to confirm understanding of job functions and interest. If you would like to be considered for the position, do reply to this email to confirm your interest. 

After your confirmation, I would reach out to you by phone to schedule a mutually convenient time for a private chat at our head office between Wednesday, Dec 12 and Friday, Dec 14. Venue is Ikeja Lagos.

Thank you.

Assistant Manager, People Operations

Address: Plot 5, Lateef Jakande Road, Agidingbi, Lagos.

is it fake or legit

It is legit.

Pls how did you apply?
Re: House Help Me Out Just Got An Invitation For An Interview Who Knows The Area by jdula: 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
I wonder how you can even pass the interview when common punctuation in your title is missing.

(1) (Reply)

HR On Wheels.are They Authentic Or Scammmmm. / A Manager For A Start Up Coy Is Needed / Rainoil Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.