Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

4 Simple Techniques To Remove Stress In 3 Minutes - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 4 Simple Techniques To Remove Stress In 3 Minutes (278 Views)

What Skill I Can I Learn In 3 Months While I Wait For NYSC? / How To Handle Work Stress In Nigeria / Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Simple Techniques To Remove Stress In 3 Minutes by guideempire: 2:39pm On Dec 12, 2018
This article will guide you on how you can quickly remove stress easily by using the 4 techniques given in this article,

“I’m so stressed!”

“I’m fed up of my job!”

“What is going to happen in the future?!
Are you familiar with any of the above-mentioned statements? More importantly, have you used any of these in your life?

Well, you must have used at least one, if not all, of these, at some point in your lives.

What do we mean by the term ‘stress’?

Technically, there are two types of stress, namely, ‘eustress’ and ‘distress’.

Eustress, or the ‘good’ stress is the minimal amount of stress that we require in order to complete a task, successfully. But, when we let ourselves become susceptible to more amounts of stress than is required, that creates a possibility of us declining towards the other kind of stress.

As a psychologist, I meet people on a daily basis, who say, “Tarun, I’m so stressed, I don’t know what I’m going to do!”

https://www.guideempire.com/4-simple-techniques-to-remove-stress-in-3-minutes/

(1) (Reply)

Uniport Cenmert PGD Medical Education. / How Can I Know A Business Name Has Already Been Registered / Ict/mathematics Teacher Needed At Broadoak Schools 2019 | Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.