Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,658 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister (31636 Views)

Kogi 2023: Pictures From Admiral Usman Jibrin Kogi East Ward To Ward Tour / PDP Crisis: Bot Chairman, Walid Jibrin, Resigns / Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister by Isobug: 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2018
The real Jubril from Sudan should resign not this one
Re: Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister by DTaj: 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2018
Life of royalty...

I had a blue-blood friend (a Prince) who told me that for any true prince in any kingdom, his ultimate goal was to ascend the throne of his forebears and that any other achievement was secondary; I was taken aback my that statement.

However, when Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, and Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi, the trio of former Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Governor, Judge at the Federal Court of Appeal Ibadan, and accountant/real estate merchant respectively said the same thing during separate interviews after they took their thrones as Emir of Kano (in 2014), Emir of Ilorin (in 1995), and Ooni of Ife (in 2015) respectively, I "accepted" that reasoning.

It was easy for the Minister to resign and mount the throne in Nasarawa.

Congratulation, Your Royal Highness!
Re: Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2018
JubrilBuhari:
It remains Jurbrin Aminu El Sudani... If you know you know. cheesy
Bullsh*t!
I wonder the kinda spirit behind this moniker.
*Spit

Re: Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister by Thuglife3: 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2018
I THOUGHT MINISTERS ARE "MERE NOISEMAKERS SINCE PERM SEC DO ALL THE WORK"
Re: Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2018
ogundeleai:
Some quickly rush here to insult Buhari thinking the Man resignation was base on quarell with the administration...... Goodluck to him.....

Abi ooo..
Them haters and wailers....

They will still continue wailing if Atiku win the election 2019...Some people will die young because of wailing and hatred on top national matter cheesy
Re: Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister by asawanathegreat(m): 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2018
He has looted his own share of the Treasury and he is ok with it.
Re: Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister by JubrilBuhari: 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2018
Tundexxy:

Bullsh*t!

I wonder the kinda spirit behind this moniker.

*Spit
Hahahahha
Afonja skull slamming Jubril under table local dog spotted. grin

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister by OhiOfIhima: 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2018
That might have b d reason why Baba call him ur highness .. The ipodian Jews from potopoto republic begins to dey masturbate over d issue..

Tuale baba... You shall reign forever till d ancestors call knocking.
Re: Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2018
JubrilBuhari:
Hahahahha Afonja skull slamming Jubril under table local dog spotted. grin
Smh!

Re: Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister by gentleibraheem(m): 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
Long live the mai martaba sarkin Nasarawa
Re: Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister by autonomous22: 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
The other JUBRIL shud also resign.
Re: Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister by BarrElChapo(m): 4:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
Jubrin Alsudan nko ??
Re: Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister by kashfoot(m): 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2018
You spoke my Mind friend ...Too many idiot hide behind keypads to type shit
Iziquiel:

Yes, I know you don't like the President or Jubril but going off point is plain Stup*d*ty.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister by mansamusa08(m): 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:
The only jubril we want to hear of his resignation is d imposter at aso rock...let him resign and continue his career as chairman of Miyetti Alla/ Fulani Herdsmen n leave us alone...

#jubrilmustgo2019

When person with Fregoli's Syndrome(Nnamdi Kanu) remained your mentor, you will end up with folie a deux.
Re: Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister by Inspectorsuga22(m): 4:36pm On Dec 12, 2018
mansamusa08:

When person with Fregoli's Syndrome(Nnamdi Kanu) remained your mentor, you will end up with folie a deux.

Behind that keyboard u must be feeling impressed wt urself n glorifying ur ignorance, wen u receive ur self-awareness, come back n engage me...
Re: Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister by supereagle(m): 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2018
Moreoffaith:
No wonder why PMB refer to him as his highness.

Many of you read the headlines without reading the content. It was stated in body of the first one.
Re: Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister by Moreoffaith(m): 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
supereagle:

Many of you read the headlines without reading the content. It was stated in body of the first one.

Baba mi na the news wey I need the content I dey read o.
Re: Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister by drlateef: 4:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ministers voluntarily resigning has not happened before. The reason is simple, no minister will steal money and goes scotfree. They are there to work, not to steal. Thank God for giving us Buhari. The change has come to Nigeria, finally.
Re: Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister by Bgorgeous: 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
Great news!!! Please leave
Re: Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister by Passionate888: 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
Bloggers will be like Jubrin resigns from FG click to read why.
Re: Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister by princenaira(m): 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hmmmmm, out of all the ministers, he choose only Jubrin, a junior minster who has even resigned and address him as "his Royal Highness"

Why does he have so much affinity and love for that name Jubrin??

Are you thinking what I am thinking??
Re: Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister by salam1(m): 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:
The only jubril we want to hear of his resignation is d imposter at aso rock...let him resign and continue his career as chairman of Miyetti Alla/ Fulani Herdsmen n leave us alone...

#jubrilmustgo2019
its only coming from a Igbo or those who believe dere demi god
Re: Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister by salam1(m): 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
candlewax:
Next is defecting to pdp
mumu hatred don't cover ur brain,he resigned because he's now an amir
Re: Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister by harlesh(m): 6:22pm On Dec 12, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister by Agromuda(m): 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
masseratti:
See how ineffective the government is, i don't even know that this one exists. Why won't be laughing when buhari is called your highness when they have turned him to a deity, this man is not who we all thought he is just the same with all past Nigerian leaders, thinking they are the best thing that happened to Nigeria after invention of the wheel.

Buhari addressed the man as "your Highness" and not the way you thought. Don't allow hatred affect your level of reasoning and assimilation.
Re: Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
salam1:
mumu hatred don't cover ur brain,he resigned because he's now an amir

Illiterate, you are blinded by your folly. It's Emir not Amir. Amir means prosperous in Islam and it's a name for babies. However, when I said he will soon defect it's probably, being Emir doesn't diminish that.
Re: Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister by integrity16(m): 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
masseratti:
See how ineffective the government is, i don't even know that this one exists. Why won't be laughing when buhari is called your highness when they have turned him to a deity, this man is not who we all thought he is just the same with all past Nigerian leaders, thinking they are the best thing that happened to Nigeria after invention of the wheel.

[b][/b]what nonsense are you spewing? It was Buhari that addressed him as your Highness and not the other way round.

Re: Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister by tinsel: 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
masseratti:
I dont understand your argument?
Re: Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister by wumade: 2:02am On Dec 13, 2018
There is a mistake on your flyer..."Goast" was written instead of "Goat".

Just thought to mention.

collybright58:
They should have called me to prepare hot and fresh Asun for his sent forth now see my details below

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State / Going To The West To Beg As Victims Can't Solve Our Problems - Okonji-Iweala / Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.