Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister (31625 Views)

Kogi 2023: Pictures From Admiral Usman Jibrin Kogi East Ward To Ward Tour / PDP Crisis: Bot Chairman, Walid Jibrin, Resigns / Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister by dela4real: 4:34am On Dec 13, 2018
From power to power
kudos

check my siggy
Re: Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister by Casemiro(m): 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
> it is well

resign

choi shocked big momas garden dec
Natural home remedies
Re: Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister by masseratti: 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
tinsel:

I dont understand your argument?
am not arguing, just stating a fact
Re: Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister by masseratti: 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
integrity16:

[b][/b]what nonsense are you spewing? It was Buhari that addressed him as your Highness and not the other way round.
its a nonsense to you, because asslickers and jesty will only call you what you are because they know that's what you feel you are, and if you don't correct them, they are actually right.
Re: Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister by masseratti: 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2018
Agromuda:

Buhari addressed the man as "your Highness" and not the way you thought. Don't allow hatred affect your level of reasoning and assimilation.
if you can read very well you can comprehend my post, don't let your love for Buhari becloud your senses, at no point did i say Buhari addressed anyone has your highness oga.... Read read and read well before you quote.
Re: Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister by integrity16(m): 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
masseratti:
its a nonsense to you, because asslickers and jesty will only call you what you are because they know that's what you feel you are, and if you don't correct them, they are actually right.

Did you read the article? Perhaps the texts had been turned upside down before your very eyes hence your misrepresenting the content of the article.
Re: Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister by masseratti: 8:28am On Dec 14, 2018
integrity16:

Did you read the article? Perhaps the texts had been turned upside down before your very eyes hence your misrepresenting the content of the article.
I didn't misrepresent anything, the former minister calling the president his highness and every one laughed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" / 2023: Tinubu Turns Confrontational As Buhari Keeps Aspirants, Govs In Suspense / Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.