Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

2019 Might Be The End Of Internet With EU Aticle 13 Law Save The Internet - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / 2019 Might Be The End Of Internet With EU Aticle 13 Law Save The Internet (1097 Views)

What I Aim To Achieve At The End Of My 8 Weeks Zuri Internship Training / Got A Remote EU Job But… / Learning Programming With High Cost Of Internet Bandwidth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Might Be The End Of Internet With EU Aticle 13 Law Save The Internet by CocoaOla: 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2018
We Need to stop Article 13 right NOW!
it's going to take away everyone's freedom on the internet
#SavetheInternet sign a petition www.savetheinternet.info The #EU’s #Article13 currently being processed is going to prevent us all from sharing our passion, music, gaming, artwork and everything you don't own but love. DON'T LET THIS GO THROUGH! #SaveYourInternet #SaveTheInternet #FreedomofExpression #FREEDOM Cc lalasticlala @seun @explorer @lalasticlala
Re: 2019 Might Be The End Of Internet With EU Aticle 13 Law Save The Internet by netsurfer01(m): 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
CocoaOla:
We Need to stop Article 13 right NOW!
it's going to take away everyone's freedom on the internet
#SavetheInternet sign a petition www.savetheinternet.info The #EU’s #Article13 currently being processed is going to prevent us all from sharing our passion, music, gaming, artwork and everything you don't own but love. DON'T LET THIS GO THROUGH! #SaveYourInternet #SaveTheInternet #FreedomofExpression #FREEDOM Cc lalasticlala @seun @explorer @lalasticlala

Mumu..

Nobody can end the Internet for your information... tongue
Re: 2019 Might Be The End Of Internet With EU Aticle 13 Law Save The Internet by CocoaOla: 8:50am On Dec 13, 2018
netsurfer01:

Mumu..

Nobody can end the Internet for your information... tongue

Re: 2019 Might Be The End Of Internet With EU Aticle 13 Law Save The Internet by meobizy(f): 11:18pm On Jul 11, 2021
Lol. I heard of this only today. I’m surprised no Nigerian writer came at the topic from a religious aspect. We tend to do that when things fly over our heads. I’ll carry out a little research to understand the law further.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Create You A Social Network Website Like Facebook With App Source Code / Programming Tutor / Learn How To Make Photoshop-like Graphics Designs On Your Andriod Phone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.