Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot (38383 Views)

Mele Kyari Wants 2.5 Percent For Oil Communities In PIB / Photos: The Grave Of Abba Kyari At Gudu Cemetery / Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by SingleWahala(f): 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
grin

Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by Isobug: 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
How would this chase Jubril Al Sudani away from Aso Rock?

If you like be a Bird, that's none of my business
Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by TAO11(f): 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Since you're Fulani, you have a brighter chance than pairs in the Southern part of the country. just go to school a reasonable level.

peers?
Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by computerglobal(m): 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
donproject:
like father like son

grin
Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by davillian(m): 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
Keep your family far from your job.
If they can't get you they can hurt you through your families.

1 Like

Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by tiger28: 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2018
This guy has demystified himself with all his recent noise. He is being overambitious with all his social media noise. Not professional at all!
Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by ashcall(m): 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2018
MadCow1:
Is this not impersonation? angry

If I dress like that commot outside now, Police go start to beat me like say I thief.
it might be police school
Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by notoriousbabe: 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
Village people please take note and discuss at your coven tonight
Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by Badonasty(m): 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
stephenduru:
Crime buster Abba Kyari to social media to share photos of his son,Uma Abba Kyari,who wants to be a pilot or detective and wrote.....

'Little Umar Abba Kyari the “Police Officer”. His dream is to become either an Airforce Fighter Jet Pilot or Commercial Airline Pilot or a Detective like his Dad. His father prefers  Commercial Airline Pilot But we would Continue to Nurture and guide him. May God chose the best for him, Ameen'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/meet-crime-buster-abba-kyari-son-who.html

this man should stop exposing himself
Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by JuanDeDios: 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Since you're Fulani, you have a brighter chance than pairs in the Southern part of the country. just go to school a reasonable level.
Who made Abba Kyari Fulani?
Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by BabangidaHamza(m): 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
IkonBee:
He's Fulani, so that's no problem. He should just complete his high school education.

He can even become a president.
i dont know why you are so foolish? I know na Inaymuri you be bcoz hate runs in ya blood.. Point of correction Kyari is not a Fulani but Kanuri from Maiduguri
Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by Generalkorex(m): 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2018
Onlinealaba:
Kyari is over hyped though I like his style but a very wrong move by a crime buster in displaying his family member online, well what do i know, may Allah grant his dream and desire, Ameen

check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option
that was what came to my mind immediately I saw the headline
Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by Positivepoint(m): 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
IamPatriotic:

He is kanuri bros.not every northern be fulani.
Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by Positivepoint(m): 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2018
Kelamma:
This Abba Kyari sef. I am beginning to believe that all his crime busting attributes are an example of 'American wonder'. He is too loud to be what he claims to be.

It's painful watching the man that put ur role model Evans in jail. Take heart

Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by Morbeta11(m): 6:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
I thought everything concerning his calibre of man should be covet...... If social media can take you then you have visible weak-link.

Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by chat2deen(m): 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
IamPatriotic:

Is every person from the North Fulani ? Kyari is Kanuri, please always for confirmation on things you not clear about. in the North names at times do not reflect tribe or religion.
Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by gurunlocker: 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2018
North is scam... He named his son Abba kyari also so they can continue the Northern dynasty in the Armed Forces.

If you are familiar with Northerners, they do name their kids same name as them, making it easier for the kid to use same certificate.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by Demmzy15(m): 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2018
IamPatriotic:
He's not Fulani, he's Probably a Kanuri
Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by Soulsymbol99: 7:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
Putting up his son's pix does not look like something a cop of his supposed level shld do. undecided
Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
He should be advised to take his family out social media. Is dengerous considering his line of work.
Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by omoelerin1: 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Inferiority complex.
Are your fathers who represent you from southern part of the country sleeping while Fulani put their own children there?
Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by omoelerin1: 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
JuanDeDios:

Who made Abba Kyari Fulani?
Don't mind them.
They are ignorant and illiterates. Once someone comes from the north, he is a Fulani and even Muslim.

Children of hatred.
Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by omoelerin1: 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
gurunlocker:
North is scam... He named his son Abba kyari also so they can continue the Northern dynasty in the Armed Forces.

If you are familiar with Northerners, they do name their kids same name as them, making it easier for the kid to use same certificate.
Rubbish
Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by olatade(m): 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
IamPatriotic:

He's neither huasa nor fulani, he's from a minority ethnic stock (the kanuris)
Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by BrokenCock: 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
Nigeria bel@ngs to these bagaz! E easy for theme fear north!
Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by lukency(m): 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
MadCow1:
Is this not impersonation? angry

If I dress like that commot outside now, Police go start to beat me like say I thief.
It's allowed for Police children schools.
Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by osuofia2(m): 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
Nodogragra4me:
Because he 'displayed' his family online you concluded that the man that has bursted complex crime cases is over rated ... Don't know if some of you think but writing

Any criminal interest in his family didn't need public display from him. It takes very sound brain to plan and get at this kind of person and not many so called criminal in Nigeria has the nerve and patience for such . They Esther shoot any police man on the street than target Kyari

Don't mind them
Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by factwriter(m): 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
OboOlora:
Head of IRT dept of Police that is active and showing off family on social media. That’s like a yahoo boy flaunting cash and blings on social media.

Foolish country with unprofessional idiots praised as champions!

Precisely.

As soon as there is a change in government this dude will go low, permanently.

Remember the EFCC chairman who became a fugitive as soon as Obasanjo's tenure expired?
Re: Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot by kotv: 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2018
He's from the North, chances are he'll get there either by merit or nepotism. Either way, his dream is achievable.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Tinubu After Supreme Court Verdict / Naira Exchange Rates Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.