Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

"I Told You Not To Let These Girls Sleep Over" – Davido Blames Peruzzi... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Told You Not To Let These Girls Sleep Over" – Davido Blames Peruzzi... (386 Views)

Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy / Men Fight Over Davido’s Largesse As He Leaves The Club / Jude Okoye: 'Peter Okoye Is A Prodigal Son, We Wont Lose Sleep Over Mr P” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Told You Not To Let These Girls Sleep Over" – Davido Blames Peruzzi... by johnovye: 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
After the video of Peruzzi and the mystery girl on bed went viral online this morning, Peruzzi’s boss; Davido, has now commented on the video.
The DMW boss released a video on his instagram story blaming Peruzzi for the act and also welcoming him to the club where defamation of character his experienced from the hands of haters.
Watch video below:

View this full post below

A post shared by Naiiralogic (@nairalogic) on Dec 12, 2018 at 6:40am PST

WATCH VIDEO THROUGH THIS LINK:
https://www.nairalogic.com.ng/2018/12/i-told-you-not-to-let-these-girls-sleep.html

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Interior Of Ay's Newly Completed Mansion (video) / Ariana Grande Wishes She Could Get Her Heart Back After A Rough 2018 / WATCH VIDEO: Floyd Mayweather Makes $20 Million In A 2min Fight With Nasukawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.