Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,777,326 members, 6,617,253 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 December 2021 at 09:09 AM

"I Told You Not To Let These Girls Sleep Over" – Davido Blames Peruzzi... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Told You Not To Let These Girls Sleep Over" – Davido Blames Peruzzi... (339 Views)

Men Fight Over Davido’s Largesse As He Leaves The Club / Jude Okoye: 'Peter Okoye Is A Prodigal Son, We Wont Lose Sleep Over Mr P” / Tongues Wag Over Davido’s Girl, Chioma Grammatical Deficiency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Told You Not To Let These Girls Sleep Over" – Davido Blames Peruzzi... by johnovye: 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
After the video of Peruzzi and the mystery girl on bed went viral online this morning, Peruzzi’s boss; Davido, has now commented on the video.
The DMW boss released a video on his instagram story blaming Peruzzi for the act and also welcoming him to the club where defamation of character his experienced from the hands of haters.
Watch video below:

View this full post below

A post shared by Naiiralogic (@nairalogic) on Dec 12, 2018 at 6:40am PST

WATCH VIDEO THROUGH THIS LINK:
https://www.nairalogic.com.ng/2018/12/i-told-you-not-to-let-these-girls-sleep.html

(1) (Reply)

Offset Interrupts Cardi B Rolling Loud Set To Beg For Forgiveness / Highest Grossing Las Vegas Performers: Celine Dion, Britney Spears... / First Picture Of Funke Akindele And Jjcskillz With Their Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.