Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,312 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Onime Kennedy: Missing Man (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Onime Kennedy: Missing Man (Photos) (58524 Views)

My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } / Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onime Kennedy: Missing Man (Photos) by landmark86: 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
Igbobyblood:
Yes I saw the bastard getting rape by bobrisky and he was shouting, ahh my ass ahh my ass ahh my ass ah my ass ahh my ass ahh my ass ahh my ass

Very foolish bastard hope you die mtchew.
Stop that product of weeds u taking

1 Like

Re: Onime Kennedy: Missing Man (Photos) by merits(m): 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
Passionate888:
Missing since sept. 30 in Benin City, Edo state? E don go be that. Oti ku.
Se na you killed am,abi iwo lopa.
Re: Onime Kennedy: Missing Man (Photos) by helinues: 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
Igbobyblood:
Yes I saw the bastard getting rape by bobrisky and he was shouting, ahh my ass ahh my ass ahh my ass ah my ass ahh my ass ahh my ass ahh my ass

Why ?

Re: Onime Kennedy: Missing Man (Photos) by emekabros2: 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
Igbobyblood:

Are u ok?What a human!
Re: Onime Kennedy: Missing Man (Photos) by kunleweb: 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2018
0079jaBond:
Dear Nairalanders, I wish to crave your indulgence concerning this missing person. Information reached me recently that this healthy and fun-loving man was last seen in the evening on September 30, 2018 along Wire road, Benin City, Edo state. There has been no calls indicating a kidnap-for-ransom nor any thing warranting some response. It has just been silent all through and his young family, friends and relatives have shown spirited efforts to find him.

Despite countless reports to the Nigeria Police Force, it's sad to say nothing positive has emanated. The NCC was contacted and the state office of MTN in a bid to track his mobile number because it was gathered that the line might have been reachable after his disappearance. However, it's quite disappointing to say nothing encouraging was done regarding this. It then makes me wonder if this will be case when a prominent personality in the society or a politician gets missing. Assuredly, all security agencies and other bodies would swing into action immediately and secure their release.

It is now more than two months since Mr Kennedy Onime (pictured below) was declared missing. Though his loved ones and friends are extremely saddened by this but there's lots of faith in their hearts that he will be found soon. That is why I have come to passionately plead with the ever kind and cooperating Nairaland community to assist in this search. It may be daunting but every support and prayer is really needed. Please help to spread the report and let the right authorities get to see it and perhaps you might even come across this missing person somewhere.

If you have any useful information, please contact the following persons:
Pres. Igbinidu Philips (08035152468)
OR
Elder Akinbo (08033796874)
OR the nearest police station.

Thank you all very much and God bless you.

Go spiritual abeg
Re: Onime Kennedy: Missing Man (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2018
Igbobyblood:

If only a Mango seed was planted in your place undecided

1 Like

Re: Onime Kennedy: Missing Man (Photos) by Youbissco(f): 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
no oooo

I know you want to know how you can maintain and control your business income.
Here is what you need to promote your business today,
click on the link below to learn more...

After an establishment or business set up, it is so essential to maintain it. Which is the sole aim of this article on strategies in promoting a business.

Strategies in promoting a business
Re: Onime Kennedy: Missing Man (Photos) by techgeek12(m): 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ayobami7:
补时阶段

Re: Onime Kennedy: Missing Man (Photos) by hidhrhis(m): 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
Igbobyblood:

U don't have to act like this now
If something like dis happen to ur father or mother I doubt u ave one how will u feel
Re: Onime Kennedy: Missing Man (Photos) by ifymadu: 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2018
Igbobyblood:

Another wasted sperm
Re: Onime Kennedy: Missing Man (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2018
Starboytwo:
ok I'm a troll too,but some threads are very sensitive...you'd always get your chance in a less sensitive thread,cmon man that's someone's pop mehn...
You are birds of a feather.
Re: Onime Kennedy: Missing Man (Photos) by firo08(m): 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2018
May he be found alive in Jesus name.
Amen
Re: Onime Kennedy: Missing Man (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2018
Yewandequeen:
alive, hale and hearty
A Big Amen sis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onime Kennedy: Missing Man (Photos) by techgeek12(m): 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2018
Igbobyblood:

1 Like

Re: Onime Kennedy: Missing Man (Photos) by queengift(f): 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2018
Igbobyblood:

You are a sick fellow
Re: Onime Kennedy: Missing Man (Photos) by tolani4real: 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2018
Igbobyblood:

This animal is dumbass
Re: Onime Kennedy: Missing Man (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2018
Igbobyblood:

When an illiterate tries to be a troll, this is the rubbish u get
Re: Onime Kennedy: Missing Man (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2018
TheGreenLand:

A Big Amen sis.
this period is pretty dangerous. We just have to be careful of where we go and with whom we go out with.

1 Like

Re: Onime Kennedy: Missing Man (Photos) by dejisky(m): 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2018
Igbobyblood:

Wasted Sperm everywhere.
Re: Onime Kennedy: Missing Man (Photos) by SmartMugu: 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2018
Igbobyblood:

How old are you? You appear really immature and uncultivated with this childish post of yours on a sensitive matter like this. Must you even post a comment when you know you have nothing sensible to say? That's probably someone's father and his family needs him, that's the right time for your insane comment? I pray someone says the same thing you posted when one of your family members go missing - preferably your parents, so you feel the pains. Die, fool.

3 Likes

Re: Onime Kennedy: Missing Man (Photos) by SkengRay: 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2018
Igbobyblood:

Hey this is not a joke ting
Re: Onime Kennedy: Missing Man (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2018
Yewandequeen:
this period is pretty dangerous. We just have to be care of where we go and with whom we go out with.
You are very right and on point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onime Kennedy: Missing Man (Photos) by Galaticos444: 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
It's well
Re: Onime Kennedy: Missing Man (Photos) by zackon(m): 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
No the man look like a goner, or they should ask our skull miners
Re: Onime Kennedy: Missing Man (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
Wow.
Your fantasies yo shocked shocked
Re: Onime Kennedy: Missing Man (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
Make we talk true, the man don waka
Re: Onime Kennedy: Missing Man (Photos) by mozona(m): 8:02pm On Dec 12, 2018
this kind old man is missing too, God help us
Re: Onime Kennedy: Missing Man (Photos) by bullabong(m): 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
QueenDeborah:
So no reward for anybody dat knows his whereabout?
Receive brain!
Re: Onime Kennedy: Missing Man (Photos) by BOOMnaija(m): 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
Boya dadakuada ni.
Re: Onime Kennedy: Missing Man (Photos) by ehissi(m): 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2018
0079jaBond:
Dear Nairalanders, I wish to crave your indulgence concerning this missing person. Information reached me recently that this healthy and fun-loving man was last seen in the evening on September 30, 2018 along Wire road, Benin City, Edo state. There has been no calls indicating a kidnap-for-ransom nor any thing warranting some response. It has just been silent all through and his young family, friends and relatives have shown spirited efforts to find him.

Despite countless reports to the Nigeria Police Force, it's sad to say nothing positive has emanated. The NCC was contacted and the state office of MTN in a bid to track his mobile number because it was gathered that the line might have been reachable after his disappearance. However, it's quite disappointing to say nothing encouraging was done regarding this. It then makes me wonder if this will be case when a prominent personality in the society or a politician gets missing. Assuredly, all security agencies and other bodies would swing into action immediately and secure their release.

It is now more than two months since Mr Kennedy Onime (pictured below) was declared missing. Though his loved ones and friends are extremely saddened by this but there's lots of faith in their hearts that he will be found soon. That is why I have come to passionately plead with the ever kind and cooperating Nairaland community to assist in this search. It may be daunting but every support and prayer is really needed. Please help to spread the report and let the right authorities get to see it and perhaps you might even come across this missing person somewhere.

If you have any useful information, please contact the following persons:
Pres. Igbinidu Philips (08035152468)
OR
Elder Akinbo (08033796874)
OR the nearest police station.

Thank you all very much and God bless you.

Only the police can do a trace via telecom networks. You dont do that on your own without involving the police......
Re: Onime Kennedy: Missing Man (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
Wow, I even thought he was a young person, I believe he can be traced to where he went last.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) / I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home / Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.