Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,253 members, 7,953,942 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:32 AM

A Word From God: By His Ward: To "School," Whatsoever Thou Mayest Be - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word From God: By His Ward: To "School," Whatsoever Thou Mayest Be (250 Views)

A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To Whom It May Concern / Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft / Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word From God: By His Ward: To "School," Whatsoever Thou Mayest Be by TheIkoro(m): 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2018
By faith Moses, when he was grown up, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter, choosing rather to share ill-treatment with the people of GOD, than to enjoy the fleeting pleasures of sin.
- The Bible.

After six years in primary school, after six years in high school, after six years as an undergraduate, after two post-graduate diplomas, after over thirteen years of experience as a civil servant; "school" - whatsoever it may actually be - now wants to pull me into its fold, apparently.

Sorry. You had me know "You no need am" for two decades, and more. You had me know "E too late" for two decades, and more. Now, I will like thee to know the same thing. "I no need am." "E too late."

That I will fall into thy fold is an assumption that proves how empty-headed is the folly set in thy many high places - even as Solomon has testified to. After having been raped, robbed, ridiculed, threatened, insulted, afflicted, abused, plundered, defrauded, denied, and scourged mercilessly by all thee and thine for at least two decades, and obviously much more; thou believes Ikoro Iyineleda will now eagerly dance into thy arms?

I would have advised you to think again. But thou art incapable of thought. However, at least thou now understands the English Language - even those of thine that were once believed to be illiterates, but are now known as "natives;" due to the lack of conscience with which thou used the head of The Ikoro - therefore, thou art advised to read the words below.....

By faith, I, Ikoro Iyineleda - now I am grown up - refuse to be called a son of Ibadan, a son of Yoruba, a son of Nigeria; choosing rather to suffer affliction with all of Masculinism, than be of thy evil and thy wicked.

Had I seen any sign of remorse, I may have been tempted to consider. Had I seen any sign of repentance, I may have been tempted to accept thee. But when all I can discern is the same cunning that had Deli'lah and Judas Iscariot fall for the temptation of eleven hundred pieces of silver and thirty pieces of silver respectively, then all I can say to thee is this.....

Thou art all incapable of thought. But now (courtesy of the lack of conscience with which the head of Adedotun The Ikoro was used by thy inglorious public) all thee and thine can now read. Therefore, read the words above once again. And unto thee, I repeat once more: E Too Late. for thee.

Ikoro Iyineleda. December, 2018.

(1) (Reply)

Is It OK To Take Your Partner’s Name/Picture To The Clergies? / It’s Better To Be Atheist Than Hypocritical Christian — Pope Francis / Remind Yourself What God Thinks Of You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.