Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,365 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Peruzzi Reacts As Tobi Leaks Their After Sex Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peruzzi Reacts As Tobi Leaks Their After Sex Video (81719 Views)

Naira Marley Reacts As Lady He Sleeps With In Dubai "Leaks Their Video" / Na Spoil We Spoil: Peruzzi Reacts After Leaked Sex Video With Unilag Slay Queen / BBNaija: DJ Neptune Reacts As Tobi Walks Out On Cee C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peruzzi Reacts As Tobi Leaks Their After Sex Video by naijaboiy: 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi Reacts As Tobi Leaks Their After Sex Video by SingleWahala(f): 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2018
grin grin grin..... ....... TiT 4 TaT Loading grin grin grin

ADMIN if una Like Make una BAN me Again grin grin angry

Re: Peruzzi Reacts As Tobi Leaks Their After Sex Video by RTSC: 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2018
E get how you go popular reach, na girls go dey release their sex tape with you.
Re: Peruzzi Reacts As Tobi Leaks Their After Sex Video by Youbissco(f): 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2018
hummmm. I gat something for you guys.

Don't regret this later too.

Here are things you should do too before leaving school so as not to regret it after school.
Survey on campus living as of today is not encouraging and fair. Many Nigerian students today are now engaging in illegal business so as to sustain their lives on campus, as some have been pushed to this due to the threat of finances.

click on this link below to avoid making the same mistake...

Business Ideas For The Student On Campus
Re: Peruzzi Reacts As Tobi Leaks Their After Sex Video by baratech: 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2018
Okay
Re: Peruzzi Reacts As Tobi Leaks Their After Sex Video by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2018
We all have sex though. Why is this a big deal please?
Re: Peruzzi Reacts As Tobi Leaks Their After Sex Video by madjune(m): 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
The girl no bad o.

Peruzzi just own up than be squeezing your face.
Re: Peruzzi Reacts As Tobi Leaks Their After Sex Video by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 12, 2018
How is this a sex video??

Two adults lying in bed is now what's termed sex video in Nigeria??
Re: Peruzzi Reacts As Tobi Leaks Their After Sex Video by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
They had sex so what's the issue, we all have sex.
Re: Peruzzi Reacts As Tobi Leaks Their After Sex Video by selfmadeboss: 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2018
this is why i broke a hoes leg. she limps till tomorrow. no be everybody dem dey carry play rough play
Re: Peruzzi Reacts As Tobi Leaks Their After Sex Video by trapQ: 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
Typical Nigerian man. They run after and beg these small girls to insert just the tip but they come online to rant and call them hoes. What differentiates you from them?.... grin cheesy
EricBloodAxe:
Fvcking broke, lowlife bitches is one mistake in life a man should try so hard to avoid.

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi Reacts As Tobi Leaks Their After Sex Video by skyhighweb(m): 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
I haven't seen d video was there sex abi kini if no sex then what is and being called sex tape
Re: Peruzzi Reacts As Tobi Leaks Their After Sex Video by safarigirl(f): 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
SouthWestBlood:
Why is he denying the girl? He could have kept his mouth shut rather than let out this bollocks. A stranger came to your bed to have her mouth locked with yours, Peruzzi? Shoot me please.
ehy won't he deny the girl?

Do you know how many guys have sex with strangers over the weekend? Do you know how many guys sleep with girls they pick up from clubs? Some are too drunk to even remember a thing the next day, so, why won't he deny her?

Guys lock lips with people they can't identify on the road, some don't even see a face, they don't have a name, all they need is Manchester and arsenal and they're good.

Just because you have standards, doesn't mean everyone does. Don't hold anyone to your standard, because one thing I have learnt from this world is that, na only yourself you sabi.

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi Reacts As Tobi Leaks Their After Sex Video by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
Attention seeker!

What more attracts more attention if not anything about sex?

Sege barawao!
Re: Peruzzi Reacts As Tobi Leaks Their After Sex Video by MannieA(f): 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
selfmadeboss:
this is why i broke a hoes leg. she limps till tomorrow. no be everybody dem dey carry play rough play

u broke her leg?? she leak ur video??

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi Reacts As Tobi Leaks Their After Sex Video by Nairatrend: 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2018

Re: Peruzzi Reacts As Tobi Leaks Their After Sex Video by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
puyol005:
Staged joor, when Peruzzi blow? No be just last week! Enjoy the media attention while it last. And I just pray it promotes ur brand.

gbagaun...throw them the hook and see the fishes coming to roast...publicity stunt to draw more attention for.people to talk about and amidst this... drop a single to top it all for the naïve minds...
lobatan... artists had always wanna trend...

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi Reacts As Tobi Leaks Their After Sex Video by destinydamian(m): 9:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
make una leave am jhoor....is it your fvck grin
shuuuu
Re: Peruzzi Reacts As Tobi Leaks Their After Sex Video by PropertyDeals(f): 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
If interested, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below (08027390046) or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID23qvIQw64&t=3s
Re: Peruzzi Reacts As Tobi Leaks Their After Sex Video by selfmadeboss: 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
MannieA:

u broke her leg?? she leak ur video??
she sent my vid to my present wife. yes she works with a broken leg till today. she is lucky i did not break her eye. cos my target was to break her eye and leg
Re: Peruzzi Reacts As Tobi Leaks Their After Sex Video by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2018
Lexusgs430:
What does it matter ? He should not bother replying, is it a crime to sleep after hardwork ?
If the scandal had involved a lady you would have abused her and call all sort of names but because it is a guy you suddenly say it is not a crime. Smh
Re: Peruzzi Reacts As Tobi Leaks Their After Sex Video by Lexusgs430: 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2018
asuustrike1:

If the scandal had involved a lady you would have abused her and call all sort of names but because it is a guy you suddenly say it is not a crime. Smh

Nope.... Let's call a spade a spade, and not a shovel...... Did he have sex with her? Yes (consenting adults)
Did he authorise the picture? No (she kissed him while he was asleep, and took the picture........

Why would a lady do that?

If a guy did same, I would not depart from this position...

She should have shared proper xxxx videos.......
Re: Peruzzi Reacts As Tobi Leaks Their After Sex Video by MannieA(f): 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2018
selfmadeboss:

she sent my vid to my present wife. yes she works with a broken leg till today. she is lucky i did not break her eye. cos my target was to break her eye and leg

sorry for the questions,but wat did your present wife do when she saw it
Re: Peruzzi Reacts As Tobi Leaks Their After Sex Video by backbone503(m): 10:45pm On Dec 12, 2018
They'll come calling, but be careful broe. Your career, future and a whole are at stake.
Re: Peruzzi Reacts As Tobi Leaks Their After Sex Video by selfmadeboss: 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
MannieA:

sorry for the questions,but wat did your present wife do when she saw it
she nearly broke up, but i smartly fixed everything up. she knew the other bitvh was just a one night stand gold digger
Re: Peruzzi Reacts As Tobi Leaks Their After Sex Video by getthemwell(m): 1:16am On Dec 13, 2018
Chaii
Re: Peruzzi Reacts As Tobi Leaks Their After Sex Video by Julius2214(m): 1:21am On Dec 13, 2018
Seanpizzy10:
Davido Mocks Chioma's Brother Peruzzi For Making Love To...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdVVdz9GMVo

There Is Something Strange Happening To Chioma. Her Parents Confirmed That...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sQN9p1sj8E

Stop lying in your YouTube caption please.... The lies are just too much I had to unsubscribe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dolapo Badmus Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) / KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” / 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.