Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” (81722 Views)

BBN Diana Nipple Of Big Boobs Slips Out At Mercy Johnson Movie Premiere (video) / Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" / Saheed Balogun Sprays Money On Fathia At Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by wale377(m): 6:38am On Sep 30, 2020
Ex season 4 winner, Mercy celebrated her her 27th birthday yesterday. Old house mate were alone in attendance.

In the video, you can see mercy standing along side Erica and kiddwaya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOLXShCthTc

6 Likes

Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by Dididrumz(m): 6:39am On Sep 30, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by chatinent: 6:41am On Sep 30, 2020
This show is irrelevant. What's the everyday irritating updates for?

270 Likes 12 Shares

Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by jullary(m): 6:42am On Sep 30, 2020
Because u want to eat is fathers money.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 30, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Kiddwaya the yeye smart boy, by the time Erica didn't marry kiddwaya that's when she will know that, the harsh tag "Kidrica" was a waste of time, effort with minut result.

Every party kiddwaya dey attend, the guy no get control for legs like him Papa who no get control for mouth. Transferable trait in an opposite angle grin grin

Erica, just be ready for another eviction from kiddwaya life grin

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by Munzy14(m): 6:51am On Sep 30, 2020
mstchwwwww.....

26 Likes

Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 30, 2020
Why am I not surprised?

8 Likes

Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by longetivity(m): 8:12am On Sep 30, 2020
correct kid, bleep them all

7 Likes

Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by amarachi06(f): 9:12am On Sep 30, 2020
You see life is mirage.

Erica was rooting for Mercy, when Tacha was evicted. l am not supporting Tacha's attitude, but being happy over the downfall of others, tend to hunt you back.

Now, she was disqualified, and her role model cried online, and she felt what another human passed through last year.

I pray she achieve what Tacha achieved.

Do not rejoice over the downfall of another person or wish evil. They have a way of returning back to us. We are humans, with different behaviours, but our ability to change should be more emphasized then our Pull Down Syndrome.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by Homoth(m): 9:38am On Sep 30, 2020
[quote author=gaius01 post=94457038]Arrrrrrrh

Every party kiddwaya dey attend, the guy no get control for legs like him Papa who no get control for mouth. Transferable trait in an opposite angle grin grin

Guy, you're wicked aswear, hin papa no get mouth gag for reals

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 30, 2020
Homoth:

Really? when he was shouting that if kiddwaya should win, he will give Erica half the money and the rest to charity organization. After kid came out he said if he had win that money he Wont give Erica any dime grin

His mouth don't have control

How about owning banana island grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by meobizy(f): 10:24am On Sep 30, 2020
Lol at men learning how to choke from him. I peeped Eric choking Lucy during the final party. All I know is I will playfully choke my next date. I’m hoping she’s the sister of a Nairalander.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by RosyIsBlessed: 11:24am On Sep 30, 2020
chatinent:
This show is irrelevant. What's the everyday irritating updates for?

It's relevant o. It's providing jobs for Nigerians and giving Nigerians cool cash they never would have gotten from this failed government, as seen in Laycons case.

I love you my lambo.

8 Likes

Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by solmus: 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
Money
Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by Mohayemi(m): 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2020
We don hear

1 Like

Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by Beverlyjean(f): 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2020
Smh....we celebrate mediocrity in this country... alot of people that were raised badly are getting lots of fame and becoming very influential, thereby corrupting the society...the next thing u hear is " do not judge" ... i watched on AIT how someone , a girl not more than 12yrs is crying for 7million to save her life from a health condition, the mon crying on TV.... INSTEAD FANS ARE BUYING LANDS AND CARS AND RAISING FUNDS FOR THESE PROSTITUTES ON TV!!!! and u wonder y God is punishing us in this country

29 Likes

Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by Eventscentre: 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2020
Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by FrankBass281(m): 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2020
bbn has finished please let us rest na
meanwhile if you need a platform where you can earn by performing
task online check my signature.registration is free

1 Like

Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by Viking007(m): 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2020
[s]
amarachi06:
You see life is mirage.

Erica was rooting for Mercy, when Tacha was evicted. l am not supporting Tacha's attitude, but being happy over a downfall of others, tend to hunt you back.

Now, she was disqualified, and her role model cried online, and she felt what another human passed through last year.

I pray she achieve what Tacha achieved.

Do not rejoice over the downfall of another person or wish evil. They have a way of returning back to us. We are humans, with different behaviours, but our ability to change should be more emphasized then our Pull Down Syndrome.
[/s]

9 Likes

Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by Slawormir: 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2020
Damnnnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by dederocs(m): 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2020
Stupid nairaland moderator, stupid post.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by Canih28: 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2020
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

* How is this News *

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by ForeThinker: 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2020
Lol
Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by Righteousness89(m): 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2020
I Have Come to Understand that what is Placed before us Humans today is 2 Major Choices..

Each Choice is Choked with Materials to feed its Members..

Each Choice has its Consequences ..

It's all about
Life Vs Death
Eternal life Vs Eternal Damnation
Sheep Vs Goats
The Needful Vs Vanity
Jesus Vs devil
Heaven Vs Hell

These are Choices that Guard our lives here on Earth.
It's in our Hands now
After Death it's no longer in our Hands..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by englishmart(m): 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
G
G ko? Yahoo ni? grin grin

1 Like

Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by BigDawsNet: 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
When is the next bbn

Just asking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo / Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.