Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Indonesian Men Beaten With Cane 100 Times For Having Sex With Underage Girls - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indonesian Men Beaten With Cane 100 Times For Having Sex With Underage Girls (47028 Views)

Teacher Caught Having Sex With Underage Schoolgirl As Harrison Gwamnishu Reacts / Man Caught Having Sex With Underage Ebonyi Girl.see Reactions(pics / Togolese Man Who Had Group Anal Sex With Underage Girls In Lagos, Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesian Men Beaten With Cane 100 Times For Having Sex With Underage Girls by Avedonn: 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
VictorRomanov:

That's your opinion though. And I don't think its superior to those who prefer flogging.

Someone somewhere will reason that imprisonment is a waste of tax payers money. For the rapist would be feed, clothed, and sheltered with the money of other innocent person. As for damages, how much do you think will compensate for the emotional and physical damages done? And if the fella is wealthy, do you think paying damages would be punishment enough?

It wasn't a rape. It was consensual love making d
so stop confusing the two things.
Re: Indonesian Men Beaten With Cane 100 Times For Having Sex With Underage Girls by 360command: 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
2014 news
Re: Indonesian Men Beaten With Cane 100 Times For Having Sex With Underage Girls by AnanseK(m): 11:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
BOOMnaija:
But buhari slept with aisha wen she was only 17.

And sanusi lamido sanusi is presently drilling a girl half his daughter's age.

Why is everything about this religion so hypocritical?

Small time, they will tell us it's a religion of peace, meanwhile over 90% of crisis, violence and murder in this world emanate from dem.

Who is fooling who abeg?

Hatred will not allow you to see any logic in this, you would of course prefer the jungle justice and murder of suspects that happens in your primitive communities, witches wizards and such nonsense.
Re: Indonesian Men Beaten With Cane 100 Times For Having Sex With Underage Girls by MORRYDIHEART(f): 12:29am On Dec 13, 2018
BOOMnaija:

Small time, they will tell us it's a religion of peace, meanwhile over 90% of crisis, violence and murder in this world emanate from dem.

Who is fooling who abeg?
the fact DAT some pple choose to exhibit their character doesn't mean Islam taught dem so,if u don't knw abt something it's wise to seek knowledge from pple who does,Islam doesn't support violence,abuse or any form of evil deed,it's indeed a religion of peace pple simply do thier thing and hide under d mask of Islam.some sleep with underaged girls and claim Islam support it coz a prophet did which isn't true,a prophet married an underaged girl due to some circumstances but he never slept with her until she was matured enough for d rite now they won't see dat part but only d marrying of underaged girls is wat they are ranting abt.Islam support polygamy but Allah gave 6 conditions for marrying another wife,any sane human who has d knowledge of those 6conditions will knw DAT Islam doesn't support improper behavior in any way.I am proudly a muslimah and will never deny my religion. may Allah increase us in knowledge

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Men Beaten With Cane 100 Times For Having Sex With Underage Girls by MORRYDIHEART(f): 12:33am On Dec 13, 2018
he deserve it if truly he is guilty at least he will have an idea of d pains DAT little girl will bear all her life
Re: Indonesian Men Beaten With Cane 100 Times For Having Sex With Underage Girls by MORRYDIHEART(f): 12:38am On Dec 13, 2018
Avedonn:

The sex was consensual. He didn't rape her.

Besides, is it not the same underaged girls that are being married off to older men in Arab countries and other Muslim nations?

Islam permits marriage between underaged girls and mature men. The only thing the religion frowned at is formication.
I totally disagree with u,Islam doesn't support it,some pple just misunderstood d word of Allah and hadith of d Prophets, some knw d truth but won't do it due to selfish reasons and evil hearts.
Re: Indonesian Men Beaten With Cane 100 Times For Having Sex With Underage Girls by MORRYDIHEART(f): 12:42am On Dec 13, 2018
MikailSalisu:
[color=#990000][/color]Why flog the innocent man when your religion permits sleeping with underage girls

Get your fact right please. Thanks in advance
May Allah increase u in knowledge brother.thank u.I wish they will get their fact right and stop vomiting rubbish. may Allah forgive dem coz dey are ignorant of d truth
Re: Indonesian Men Beaten With Cane 100 Times For Having Sex With Underage Girls by getthemwell(m): 1:22am On Dec 13, 2018
Querried
Re: Indonesian Men Beaten With Cane 100 Times For Having Sex With Underage Girls by Erastuslove: 4:32am On Dec 13, 2018
Sorry man ur penis erected in the wrong direction grin grin
Re: Indonesian Men Beaten With Cane 100 Times For Having Sex With Underage Girls by Rolings: 4:58am On Dec 13, 2018
BOOMnaija:

Who is fooling who abeg?

You deserve to be enlightened so I will do that , which would you prefer you daughter being with a husband or she being the street dog every guy in the neighbourhood has slept with ?
Early marriage is common in Africa even before Islam came

All the big wars that have occurred on earth was waged by christian countries against each other from world war 1&2 to the cold war era , does that not make Christianity a religion of war?
I rest my case
Re: Indonesian Men Beaten With Cane 100 Times For Having Sex With Underage Girls by NairaExam690(m): 5:44am On Dec 13, 2018
N...........
Re: Indonesian Men Beaten With Cane 100 Times For Having Sex With Underage Girls by funstufz: 5:53am On Dec 13, 2018
Brethren, are we still in 2014?
Re: Indonesian Men Beaten With Cane 100 Times For Having Sex With Underage Girls by VictorRomanov: 7:07am On Dec 13, 2018
Avedonn:

It wasn't a rape. It was consensual love making d
so stop confusing the two things.

Maybe you don't know, but in the law there is nothing like consent with an underage. An underage cannot consent to have sex with you, under the law, even if she is the one who initiates it. If you have sex with her you have committed statutory rape.

That's why those dudes were flogged.

Google statutory rape and get enlightened. You are forgiven this time.

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Men Beaten With Cane 100 Times For Having Sex With Underage Girls by stixz(m): 8:59am On Dec 13, 2018
The only reason why people have an issue with this is because it's 'Islam'. If it was the pdescribed punishment in Nigeria no one will complain. It's a crime to have sex with underage girls that cannot give consent in Nigeria and even Islam. Moreso those guys punishment is also coupled with the fact that their acts amounted to fornication.
Re: Indonesian Men Beaten With Cane 100 Times For Having Sex With Underage Girls by kenneth58(m): 9:03am On Dec 13, 2018
We need this in Nigeria
Re: Indonesian Men Beaten With Cane 100 Times For Having Sex With Underage Girls by akigbemaru: 9:15am On Dec 13, 2018
MrGist:
After just five lashes, a pervert caught having sex with underage girls cried out for mercy to the masked Sharia officer, but doctors in Indonesia declared him fit for another 95 whips.

Flogging is common for a range of offences in the region at the tip of Sumatra island, including gambling, drinking alcohol, and having gay sex or relations outside of marriage.

It is the only province in Indonesia that imposes Islamic law.

The two men whipped on Wednesday were arrested this year — one for having sex with his underage step-daughter and the other for engaging in relations with a neighbour who was also below the age of consent.

The 100-stroke punishment is reserved for the most severe crimes and the pair were also sentenced to as much as five years in prison.

See more here - https://gistmore.com/men-beaten-with-cane-100-times-for-having-sex-with-underage-girls-photos

Re: Indonesian Men Beaten With Cane 100 Times For Having Sex With Underage Girls by Longman313(m): 10:09am On Dec 13, 2018
For your house P.O.P you can WhatsApp me on 08022943415

Re: Indonesian Men Beaten With Cane 100 Times For Having Sex With Underage Girls by Candyness(f): 11:16am On Dec 13, 2018
Johnny1013:
some naija men deserves this treatment I swear...

Sir, have u found a job yet? Instead of being on nairaland?
Re: Indonesian Men Beaten With Cane 100 Times For Having Sex With Underage Girls by hollamanng(m): 11:18am On Dec 13, 2018
grateful bro
chiefobiofokija:
thanks this guy nah real deal....he keeps his words, i advice other's to trade with him, because he's legit...

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Men Beaten With Cane 100 Times For Having Sex With Underage Girls by Casemiro(m): 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
> it is well

flog Tottenham
choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: Indonesian Men Beaten With Cane 100 Times For Having Sex With Underage Girls by sulasa07(m): 7:30am On Dec 14, 2018
Avedonn:
That's barbaric.

Still don't know why people enjoy inflicting pain on others. Why not just imprison the man or makes him pay for damages instead of such animalistic whipping.

Such type of punishment won't make the man stop.
What?If na you chop 100 strokes, you go do the thing again
Re: Indonesian Men Beaten With Cane 100 Times For Having Sex With Underage Girls by oyatz(m): 11:35am On Jul 25, 2019
Khadijat, Aisha, Halimat, Zainab and so many other women were prophet Muhammed's wives. Only Fatima was Muhammed's daughter.

The History can not be doctored by you!

adamatanda:
uncle aisha was prophet daughter not his wife nd he does not bath in present of anybody even his wives
Re: Indonesian Men Beaten With Cane 100 Times For Having Sex With Underage Girls by oyatz(m): 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2019
The World wars were Political warfare and the combatants belonged to different religions viz Christianity, Islam, Budhism, Zoroastrianism etc.

These wars weren't inspired or based on any religion.

Most of the Muslim countries in the Middle East were created following the defeat of the Ottoman Caliphate in the WW-1.

Rolings:

You deserve to be enlightened so I will do that , which would you prefer you daughter being with a husband or she being the street dog every guy in the neighbourhood has slept with ?
Early marriage is common in Africa even before Islam came

All the big wars that have occurred on earth was waged by christian countries against each other from world war 1&2 to the cold war era , does that not make Christianity a religion of war?
I rest my case

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Bought Stolen Lexus SUV For N130,000, By Suspect (photo) / Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) / The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.