Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

26-Year-Old Kano Corps Member Dies While Returning To His PPA - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 26-Year-Old Kano Corps Member Dies While Returning To His PPA (26326 Views)

Female Corps Member Dies From Gunshot Injuries (Photos) / Corps Member Dies In Kaduna (Photos) / Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 26-Year-Old Kano Corps Member Dies While Returning To His PPA by Pruwa: 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2018
Oh no!!!!
Death be not proud!!!
Re: 26-Year-Old Kano Corps Member Dies While Returning To His PPA by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hujosi:
What happened to her? She bleeped a dick.she couldn't bear?

Re: 26-Year-Old Kano Corps Member Dies While Returning To His PPA by israelmao(m): 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
Quite quite pathetic.
Re: 26-Year-Old Kano Corps Member Dies While Returning To His PPA by adecz: 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
What a waste,..... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 26-Year-Old Kano Corps Member Dies While Returning To His PPA by ZombieTAMER: 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2018
GarriKoro:
I'm sure in Biafra you guys will make it compulsory to serve in the Nnamdi Kanu BSS

Nigerian passport is synonymous to hell's passport
Re: 26-Year-Old Kano Corps Member Dies While Returning To His PPA by GarriKoro(m): 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

And until further notice you can't leave the zoo without it
Re: 26-Year-Old Kano Corps Member Dies While Returning To His PPA by Ilemona93(m): 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
rest in peace comrade Enoch noah all administrator, comrades in kogi state polytechnic miss till we meet again
Re: 26-Year-Old Kano Corps Member Dies While Returning To His PPA by ZombieTAMER: 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
GarriKoro:
And until further notice you can't leave the zoo without it

The zoo Republic is the devils workshop
Re: 26-Year-Old Kano Corps Member Dies While Returning To His PPA by Freeman85(m): 10:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
We All Live Today To Die Someday SO LIVE EVERYDAY AS YOUR Last Day SECURE Your Life In CHRIST
Be Happy And Helping
Guy Just Went 9 To Rest RIP
Is It Only NYSC CORPS MEMBER THAT DIE ON ROAD STOP BEING MYOPIC
YOU SELF WILL GO SOMEDAY
please stop stressing us with this pattern, if you want to write, write.
Re: 26-Year-Old Kano Corps Member Dies While Returning To His PPA by Stanweezy(m): 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
To serve Nigeria is not by force

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Kano Corps Member Dies While Returning To His PPA by Razzy01(m): 11:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
RIP
Re: 26-Year-Old Kano Corps Member Dies While Returning To His PPA by joshuaidibia(m): 11:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
Same thing almost happened to me when I was serving in Ebonyi. My bus somersaulted o. I was hitting my head everywhere. Miraculously no one died. I still get phobia when car dey speed now. Rest in Peace Young blood. Rest in Peace gallant one.
Re: 26-Year-Old Kano Corps Member Dies While Returning To His PPA by gentleibraheem(m): 12:10am On Dec 13, 2018
Na dem

Re: 26-Year-Old Kano Corps Member Dies While Returning To His PPA by Blogfact: 12:23am On Dec 13, 2018
sad.may his sole rest.in peace
Re: 26-Year-Old Kano Corps Member Dies While Returning To His PPA by aarlynk: 1:06am On Dec 13, 2018
RIP
Re: 26-Year-Old Kano Corps Member Dies While Returning To His PPA by Rozaytee: 1:44am On Dec 13, 2018
Corpers keep dying in autocrash y cry
Re: 26-Year-Old Kano Corps Member Dies While Returning To His PPA by Rozaytee: 1:46am On Dec 13, 2018
Kellibae:
This rubbish should be scrapped .
I can't count number of Corp members who has died on the road or killed,
Just this year alone
my dear it too much oo

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Kano Corps Member Dies While Returning To His PPA by Rozaytee: 1:48am On Dec 13, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

grin grin grin...guy u dey vex oo
Re: 26-Year-Old Kano Corps Member Dies While Returning To His PPA by fruqy(m): 5:16am On Dec 13, 2018
Innalillahi waina ilehi rojiun.
It's so sad. He was in my SAED ICT class. So vibrant.
May Allah rest your soul. Amin

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Kano Corps Member Dies While Returning To His PPA by Guide777(m): 8:07am On Dec 13, 2018
DAALHAJI:
NYSC should be scrapped , it's becoming more of a burden and meaningless. Serving as a retirement compensation for the favored northern generals

Because only Corps members die in road accidents ?
Now that you blamed NYSC for accident that claimed the life of Corps member, what are you going to say to Federal Road safety Corps(FRSC) whose responsibility is it to keep the roads safe, and what about the FERMA (Federal Roads Maintenance Agency) who failed to maintain the road . what about our transport system who failed to maintain their vehicles or employ well trained and responsible drivers? What about the Corps members themselves who shun warnings to reduce incessant and unnecessary travels? My dear NYSC is not the cause of accidents.
Re: 26-Year-Old Kano Corps Member Dies While Returning To His PPA by trisha24: 9:37am On Dec 13, 2018
shocked
hulk616:
RIP

Useless NYSC
Re: 26-Year-Old Kano Corps Member Dies While Returning To His PPA by jeffohenelotu(m): 10:46am On Dec 13, 2018
RIP bro
Re: 26-Year-Old Kano Corps Member Dies While Returning To His PPA by Ifyhills(f): 10:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
my neighbour was involved in dat accident, according to her dey left for kano very early, and had d accident around past five. she said the corper died kos they could not get help till day break. didn't want to believe he died. dis just proves it.Rip Nigerian youth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why NYSC Should Not Be Scrapped / NYSC Catches 95 Fake Graduates From Nigerian And West African Universities / Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.