Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State (22378 Views)

Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Accident Flown To Akwa Ibom For Burial (Photos) / 26-Year-Old Kano Corps Member Dies While Returning To His PPA / Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS (2) (3) (4)

Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by Newshelm: 5:26am On Jan 05, 2018
Youth corper, Bayo Ogunmola dies in car crash while returning to Akwa Ibom State for his monthly clearance

Bayo Ogunmola, a serving Youth corper in Akwa Ibom has died.

According to reports from his friends, Bayo died in a car crash while returning to Akwa Ibom State for his monthly clearance after the yuletide celebrations in Ondo State

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-corper-bayo-ogunmola-dies-in-car.html

Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by koolaid87: 5:29am On Jan 05, 2018
Semperfi!

Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 5:34am On Jan 05, 2018
Cruel hand of death again!!!!

Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by Kunleskey(m): 11:03am On Jan 05, 2018
RIP

Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by Ddonoflife(m): 11:03am On Jan 05, 2018
rip bro

Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by Pavore9: 11:04am On Jan 05, 2018
After all the struggles.......Painful.

Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by johnnyn1(m): 11:04am On Jan 05, 2018
RIP

Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by akeentech(m): 11:04am On Jan 05, 2018
Death is inevitable whether you are a Youth corper or not buh the guy is too handsome to die

Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by UrWorstNightmare: 11:04am On Jan 05, 2018
Our big pastors should pray and raise him from the dead, after all Jesus raised Lazarus and said his followers would do "greater works"

Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by lizzypro: 11:04am On Jan 05, 2018
Rip Bro

Ya Allah protect us embarassed

Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by Edu3Again: 11:05am On Jan 05, 2018
NYSC should be stopped, it's simply a ploy to supply Human resource cheaply to the North angry

Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by notoriousbabe: 11:05am On Jan 05, 2018
Akwa ibom people una no try o,I hope him meat sweet for una mouth? grin grin

Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by Holyfield1(m): 11:06am On Jan 05, 2018
How could God let this happen if he truly exist?

Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by SoldierBoy1(m): 11:06am On Jan 05, 2018
RIP
Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by northvietnam(m): 11:06am On Jan 05, 2018
Did he vote for buhari...

Cuz Amechi suppose Don put rail from west to sout....

Metcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

What a loose... RIP nigga.

In ur nxt world please don't come back to naija
Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by gurunlocker: 11:09am On Jan 05, 2018
UrWorstNightmare:
Our big pastors should pray and raise him from the dead, after all Jesus raised Lazarus and said his followers would do "greater works"

Senseless being... Still don't know why you guys derail threads worn pastors talk.

Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by Achorise: 11:09am On Jan 05, 2018
My brothers, knowing God or been born again is the most important decision in this world,
The God I know most times speaks , warns , gurds and prevent us from calamity like this.
I'm a witness.
Village people are real
Try and know God pls for yourself.
It will save save you from so many life threatening challenges.

Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by grandstar(m): 11:09am On Jan 05, 2018
UrWorstNightmare:

The real work Jesus told us to do was to make disciples of men (Matthew 28:19 ,20/Matthew 24:14/Acts 1:cool

And this they did in far greater number than Jesus ever accomplish. In one day alone, 3,000 people gladly accepted the word and were baptized (Acts 2:41)

The miraclulous works Jesus performed were to bare witness that he was the Christ(John 5:36) and also to bare witness to what he will do once he rules as king over the new earth (Isaiah 9:6-7)( 2 Peter 3:13)

As for the Christians, their ability to perform miracles were to prove to people that they were now God's people (Hebrews 2:3-4) and no longer fleshly Jews (Matthew 21:43, Matthew 23:37-38 and Galatians Chapter 3).

The miracles which they were able to perform would not last forever. As the Christian congregation matured, the need for these miracles would end and would be done away with(1 Corinthians 13:8-13)

The Christians who insist on miracles are on a very poor foundation (2 Peter 3:16) . Also, we should also confirm the source of the these miracles (Read 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12)

Please read all the cited scriptures.

For more please visit www.jw.org for more info
Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 05, 2018
cry
Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by kaymart: 11:10am On Jan 05, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Akwa ibom people una no try o,I hope him meat sweet for una mouth? grin grin
Is that all u'v got to say.
With all due respect, u ain't making any sense @ all.
I'm a westerner yet I find ur comments completely repugnant.
It's high time we grew past this ethnocentric chauvinistic act. It ain't helping at all.
Rather than bringing up ideas that will help upgrade the scheme(NYSC), u r busying heating up on Regionism and ethnic differences....

My friend, u'v got to wisen up. This is 2018 and u need let go of ur frustration in order to clear ur brain to welcome benefitting ideas....

I pray for d family of d departed to be granted the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.

Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by Achorise: 11:14am On Jan 05, 2018
UrWorstNightmare:
Alot of people died during the time of Jesus and they were never raised.
Alot people are still going to hell despite preachers every where. I pray you will never be a victim. love you.

Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by UrWorstNightmare: 11:14am On Jan 05, 2018
gurunlocker:

Senseless being... Still don't know why you guys derail threads worn pastors talk.
I'm sorry for holding pastors to standard as the Bible instructed

Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by CheedyJ(m): 11:15am On Jan 05, 2018
Achorise:
My brothers, knowing God or been born again is the most important decision in this world,
The God I know most times speaks , warns , gurds and prevent us from calamity like this.
I'm a witness.
Village people are real
Try and know God pls for yourself.
It will save save you from so many life threatening challenges.
The way God warned pastor bimbo odukoya abi
Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by salaboiz(m): 11:16am On Jan 05, 2018
Rip
Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by Achorise: 11:16am On Jan 05, 2018
UrWorstNightmare:
Alot of persons died during the time of Jesus Christ, abd and they were never raised to life.
So alot of persons are going to hell despite preachers every where.
I pray that you will never be a victim of such.love you
Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by 9japrof(m): 11:18am On Jan 05, 2018
Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by JoshMedia: 11:18am On Jan 05, 2018
Eyah.....
Rest in peace.

Check my signature/profile
Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by Achorise: 11:22am On Jan 05, 2018
CheedyJ:

The way God warned pastor bimbo odukoya abi
Most times some of you comment without in-depth understanding , and reading in between the lines.
I said "most times"I didn't say all the time.
God can still all the time give us a hint.
As for Bimbo, she spoke about her on death, and she's was one of the few persons who died in the hospital.
Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by Ray360: 11:23am On Jan 05, 2018
When the grave roars and the soil covers, And bones strip their trunk of flesh, The sum-total of a man's life. A pity.

Re: Youth Corper, Bayo Ogunmola Dies In Car Crash While Returning To Akwa Ibom State by ehizzybaba(m): 11:23am On Jan 05, 2018
everyday I dey pray..God I beg u oooh.... I don't wanna hustle and die young ooh....I beg you ooh

Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG / Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! / 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members