Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Tribute To Davidos Mum The Real #wonderwoman- Dr.veronica Adeleke - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tribute To Davidos Mum The Real #wonderwoman- Dr.veronica Adeleke (475 Views)

Tribute To My Father...... By Adetunji Isaac. / If You Have Fertility Problem Sleep With Me And You'll Be Healed - Pst. Veronica / Davido's Son David Adedeji Adeleke Jr Hit 23k Followers On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tribute To Davidos Mum The Real #wonderwoman- Dr.veronica Adeleke by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 12, 2018
The real Wonder woman

Re: Tribute To Davidos Mum The Real #wonderwoman- Dr.veronica Adeleke by Youbissco(f): 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
rip to her...

how you can make cool money on cosmetics?
I know you love cosmetics. Those powders, nail paints, you know that eyes pencil and many more.
Have it ever comes to your mind that cosmetic business in Nigeria is very lucrative, and you can even make million(s) in the business.
just click on this link below now to learn more...

Cosmetics Business In Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah, The Man With A Heart Of Gold Is At It Again / Help!!! 4 Years Old Got Missing On New Year's Day / Police Begin Clampdown On Kwara Pdp Leaders -arrest Kwara Pdp Sen. Rafiu Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.