Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Lady Who Filmed Herself Kissing Peruzzi While Asleep Is A Rapist —Twitter Users - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Who Filmed Herself Kissing Peruzzi While Asleep Is A Rapist —Twitter Users (55086 Views)

Akah Nnani Leaves COZA, Calls Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo "A Rapist" / Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another / Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Filmed Herself Kissing Peruzzi While Asleep Is A Rapist —Twitter Users by Emmanueledu(m): 8:30am On Dec 13, 2018
I don't know why...But I'm seeing this as publicity stunt!
Re: Lady Who Filmed Herself Kissing Peruzzi While Asleep Is A Rapist —Twitter Users by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 13, 2018
but how is this rape? Is she not a runzgirl that peruzzi invited over for sex? they just finished having sex and while he was sleeping she gave him a peck. whats wrong here is that she leaked the video but then i bet she released that video to gloat at her fellow slayqueens that she slept with a caleb. very soon other slayqueens will toe her part.
Re: Lady Who Filmed Herself Kissing Peruzzi While Asleep Is A Rapist —Twitter Users by CAPSLOCKED: 9:21am On Dec 13, 2018
lefulefu:
but how is this rape? Is she not a runzgirl that peruzzi invited over for sex? they just finished having sex and while she gave him a peck. whats wrong here is that she leaked the video but then i bet she released that video to gloat at her fellow slayqueens that she slept with a caleb. very soon other slayqueens will toe her part.

YOU KNOW IF THE CASE WAS TO BE REVERSED INTERNET USERS (MOSTLY WOMEN) WOULD SUGGEST SHE WAS DRUGGED, MOLESTED AND PICTURES OF HER TAKEN WITHOUT HER CONSENT.

PERU WAS DEFINITELY OFF AND I'M VERY SURE HE DIDN'T KNOW SHE WAS RECORDING. SAME THING HAPPENED TO BOW WOW. SAME THING HAPPENED TO WANDE COAL, TROY AVE, AND MANY OTHERS. BUT AS EXPECTED, PEOPLE REACT THE SAME WAY YOU REACTED WHEN A MALE IS THE VICTIM OF BLACKMAIL AND SEXUAL ABUSE. ONLY MEN DESERVE TO BE PENALIZED FOR CRIMES ACCORDING TO SOCIETY, AND THERE'S NO EQUALITY WHEN WE LOOK AT THINGS THAT WAY.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Filmed Herself Kissing Peruzzi While Asleep Is A Rapist —Twitter Users by ImaIma1(f): 10:03am On Dec 13, 2018
IamD18:
It is highly dangerous and a curse to have a Nigerian daughter in this generation.

Just imagine such fvckery. I wonder what these lazy hoes would have said if reverse was the case.

Any lady who supports this lady will experience the same and will be sent into depression because only a foolish rapist and blackmailer can support this act.

I don't believe having my daughter is a curse regardless. It might be a curse for some but mine is and will be different.
Re: Lady Who Filmed Herself Kissing Peruzzi While Asleep Is A Rapist —Twitter Users by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:15am On Dec 13, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU KNOW IF THE CASE WAS TO BE REVERSED INTERNET USERS (MOSTLY WOMEN) WOULD SUGGEST SHE WAS DRUGGED, MOLESTED AND PICTURES OF HER TAKEN WITHOUT HER CONSENT.

PERU WAS DEFINITELY OFF AND I'M VERY SURE HE DIDN'T KNOW SHE WAS RECORDING. SAME THING HAPPENED TO BOW WOW. SAME THING HAPPENED TO WANDE COAL, TROY AVE, AND MANY OTHERS. BUT AS EXPECTED, PEOPLE REACT THE SAME WAY YOU REACTED WHEN A MALE IS THE VICTIM OF BLACKMAIL AND SEXUAL ABUSE. ONLY MEN DESERVE TO BE PENALIZED FOR CRIMES ACCORDING TO SOCIETY, AND THERE'S NO EQUALITY WHEN WE LOOK AT THINGS THAT WAY.
...You ve said it all bro.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Filmed Herself Kissing Peruzzi While Asleep Is A Rapist —Twitter Users by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 13, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

what is wrong is her leaking an intimate video without his concent.they just finished having consensual sex and while he was dozing off she kissed him.dats not rape nau. what is wrong is her releasing an intimate video. on another angle sef u might even be shocked it was both peruzzi and the runzgirl who both pulled d stunt.no be calebs again.
Re: Lady Who Filmed Herself Kissing Peruzzi While Asleep Is A Rapist —Twitter Users by sulasa07(m): 7:27am On Dec 14, 2018
Dshocker:
Just look at the number of her ear piercing....What is the name given to those girls that sells their body in exchange for cash again?
Showo showo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) / Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” / Cynthia Morgan Smokes While Carrying A Little Child (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.