Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,921 members, 7,956,462 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:26 PM

Olamide Celebrates 6 Years Of Starting YBNL Record Label - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Celebrates 6 Years Of Starting YBNL Record Label (679 Views)

Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today / Picazo Leaves Olamide’s YBNL Record / Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Celebrates 6 Years Of Starting YBNL Record Label by MhizMuna: 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
Olamide Celebrates 6 years of starting YBNL Record Label

The YBNL Boss and CEO Olamide aka Baddo Sneh took to his Instagram page some hours to announce that his Record YBNL which full means Yahoo Boy No Laptop is 6 Years Old Today.

In Celebrating the Milestone , Olamide had this to say:
12-12-12 �� 6years today . Shoutout to the day 0 fans. #YBNL

See more Photos Here - https://www./2018/12/olamide-celebrates-6-years-of-starting-ybnl-record-label.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

Re: Olamide Celebrates 6 Years Of Starting YBNL Record Label by yanabasee(m): 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
Very unsuccessful business.....

Dude should be singing rather than rapping!!!

He's a terrible rapper..... I will vote cuppy rap a better one to Olamide's, if she decides to make a cypher!!
Re: Olamide Celebrates 6 Years Of Starting YBNL Record Label by Dannybammz: 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2018
yanabasee:
Very unsuccessful business.....

Dude should be singing rather than rapping!!!

He's a terrible rapper..... I will vote cuppy rap a better one to Olamide's, if she decides to make a cypher!!
Re: Olamide Celebrates 6 Years Of Starting YBNL Record Label by MhizMuna: 11:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
[quote author=Dannybammz post=73792907][/quote] angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

.Photos from actor Michael Okon's church wedding / Moment A Fierce Battle Broke Out Over Davido’s Jacket At His Sold Out Concert / 2face Was Never My Best Friend, But I Will Settle With Him This Year – Blackface

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.