Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

These Are What Happens To Us In The Dream: Why We Dream Dreams - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / These Are What Happens To Us In The Dream: Why We Dream Dreams (1038 Views)

What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? / What Is A Dream ? Why Do You Dream ? / What Happens To The Engagement Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Are What Happens To Us In The Dream: Why We Dream Dreams by bunbit23: 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2018
Kobimdi Ujeh:
Good eve GM. I wish to beg you to teach us about dream. How one can be trapped or manipulated in dream. Also sir, teach us about elementals and nature spirits. Thank you sir.

Odogwu Akataaka:
Dreams!
This is light house of wisdom where knowledge rules.
The truth we know we make known to you so that you know the truth.
The truth you know shall set you free.

Dreams as you may like to know is a spiritual thing.
Everyone dream dreams.
Because we are spirit incarnate.

Our dream life goes along way talking about our relationship with the spirits.
Knowing this helps spiritual connect.
It's when you know yourself you would begin to work on yourself.
For example, you find out your state of nudity. Won't you look for a cloth to wear before going outside for a meeting?
Doing so redefine sanity and knowledge.

When you look at a mad man or woman, who is naked. He is naked not because he couldn't find a cloth to wear or a wrapper to cover his or her unclothedness. He is naked simply because he refused to acknowledge his state of nudity.
This is an obvious sign of insanity!

Our dream life help prove this truth. When we say all human are spirit incarnate. Some Ofeke would want to argue or place some logic. But then, your dream life help prove this truth

We dream dreams just like we walk and talk in real life. Our dreams are perfect explanation and replay or a play of activities as concerns our person or people related to us. Most times we find out that our dream life goes along way talking about past events as we knew about us. When it doesn't appear in this manner, it goes on talking or revealing our future.
Why dreams left humanity in perplexity.

Because dream is a spiritual thing, spirits and humans make up dream lines.
Re: These Are What Happens To Us In The Dream: Why We Dream Dreams by bunbit23: 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2018
It's in the dream that good number of us do come encounter with forces we don't know anything about (in real life)

It's true we do have imagination which could make up a dream life but here, we are talking about dreams not imaginations.

Spirits find it comfort talking to us in the dream.
Spirits find it comfort passing important information unto us in the dream

One may ask, why must it be in the dream?

It has to be in the dream because the gods are wise.
When you are awake, you have been exposed to facts and theories through sounds and vision (sight).
What we see when we look calls for attention and distractions, bridging spiritual connect.
What we hear and feel as a result of our consciousness brings about a barrier to our spiritual connect.

This is why spirits ceased to pass some important information and messages upon our consciousness (while we are awake)

When we lie down and fall asleep as a result of weakness. At this point in time, we are left unconscious.
This state helps spiritual network.

The spirits can have their ways unto us. Do their assignment as planned.
This is also a period of time we are oppotuned to make a visit to different realms and places (only by our spirit person).

The body has been left behind while the spirits in us have full time exercise with other spirits being on matters that relate to us and have to do with us.

This happens everytime. All night and day as we fall asleep.

It happens to all human.
Your knowledge or ignorant of this true existence doesn't make it real or false. It's what happens to us (human).
Everyone dream dreams!

2 Likes

Re: These Are What Happens To Us In The Dream: Why We Dream Dreams by bunbit23: 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2018
During dreams, many of us who have great role to play could be present in a workshop to learn new things

In dreams, those of us who are dibia are exposed to rituals and how to perfect assignments. Herbs are introduced to us. Roots and mysteries are revealed to us.

Tochukwu Chinedu:
Fact

Odogwu Akataaka:
People you know as genius were been taught in the dreams. They learnt ahead of their peers

Craft are taught to human in the dreams

Secrets are exposed in the dreams

This is where we call for spiritual consciousness

Uba Cynthia:
Angel guide iseeeeeeeeeeee

Odogwu Akataaka:
This is where we call for sound spiritual knowledge. Which help spirits connect. Man know yourself!

Its only when you know yourself and connect with your spirit person you can have full access to all these information upon angels guide

It's then you slept and dreamt where you find your lost coins under the wardrobe. Perhaps you have searched for this coins all nook and cranny of the house. Haven had the dream, you woke up immediately, walk straight to the wardrobe, bend down and begin to search for the coins. Behold you find them!

Spirits revelation!

It's in the dreams that spirits do offer an answer to some of our cases as well as solutions. When you woke up, remembering and working towards the information as given in the dreams help solution to the problem.

It's in the dreams we do get information which we wake up and ponder all through the night only to come up with better idea in the morning

Look, I tell you, many are dividend you have finding your true person

This is our priority @light house of wisdom

He who know himself and have connected to his spirits helpers do take people by surprises, leaving enemies with wow!!!

This is a point your enemies got scared of you saying you have gone diabolic

It's not all true you have done some charm but then your chi has been with you, providing escape for you over their evil plots

They await for you here, you follow the other part.

Some of us has this super guardian angel which do come to us in the dreams to reveal tomorrow activities for our success and security

1 Like

Re: These Are What Happens To Us In The Dream: Why We Dream Dreams by bunbit23: 10:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
It's all about getting to know yourself and establish mutual relationship with your chi (spirit guard), realms of origin, your ancestors for light on your path to shine

These forces as mention are reasons for dreams

Your chi plays a vital role in your dream life as well as your ancestors, your realsm of origin and deities (seen in your individual homes)

When we have cases with deities, you see them making visible appearance in the dreams using face of a masquerade

It's either they are flogging you or they are pursuing you

Whichever method they chose to apply, it's to reveal their grievances

Some of you before now had this ugly experience before joining light house of wisdom. Upon angels guide, the true information as revealed @ light house of wisdom, moves us to practice the truth. Now, we can say, such encounter have changed from negativity to positivity. From enmity to friendship

This reminds me about a message I read today.

This is one thing with me, it's one of my issue. I read the message and was carried away with other factors refusing to reply. Now I remembered I had such messages today

If not this discussion, I couldn't have remembered to reply. The sender might assume I ignored her message not knowing it was possible as a result of my busy schedule. Not intentional!

Whosoever I offend let him or her not take to account!!

Let me look for the message to help discussion

Enobasi:
Good morning Dady, Today I dreamt that I was in midst of people celebrating a festival of masqurate, before they always pursue me but this time I wanted to run but I could not move so they came near me, they were 3. People looking at me I notice that person that collect the ritual items was there. The masqurate handed something to the person to give me which he did, as I collected the something the masqurate left so I was able to move then I loose it I saw a small miro and at the back of the miro I saw a picture of a snake head.

Is more than 4 days now.

You read it!!!
This is our member who reported few days ago about his arrival from her hometown.
When we did a consultation for her, her problem has to be tackled from home.
Given a spiritualist one naira or two naira for deliverance is a waste effort.
She has to go home and perform saraka.
She did exactly as was guided and reported back telling us how everything went successful

I read the commentary on the forum but then I haven't commented yet on it. I suppose the report is still bellow. I haven't gotten to it yet!

I was waiting to have her case re-consult to know how the ritual goes. That's how I do it. I don't send a child to catch a frog and never offer her water to wash her hands.

I should have consulted on her case after four market days of the ritual, behold here are the report

Do I need to continue the consultation?
No!!!!
Ama akidi agbagwo na nsi - the report proves itself.
Angels guide!!!
Re: These Are What Happens To Us In The Dream: Why We Dream Dreams by kunleweb: 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
Okokobioko
Re: These Are What Happens To Us In The Dream: Why We Dream Dreams by kiddoiLL(m): 11:10pm On Dec 12, 2018
“People you know as genius were been taught in the dreams. They learnt ahead of their peers
Craft are taught to human in the dreams”

Sheeeeetup ur mouth jooor

Re: These Are What Happens To Us In The Dream: Why We Dream Dreams by bunbit23: 5:41am On Dec 13, 2018
Still on our discussions, our dream life shouldn't be ignored. It's only an Ofeke who never take note of his dream and refuses to work on his dream life

Many are information on dreams but then we have to rap it up here. Ife ju akpa, amachie ya onu.
Angels guide

Kobimdi:
Gm,may you live long to enjoy the fruits of your labour. This is a topic I have have been battling to unravel it nature.

Tochukwu Chinedu:
Iseeee

Enobasi:
Iseeee

Tochukwu Chinedu:
What you teach is realma

Enobasi:
Daddy pls put me through, I want to perfectly be connected to my realm of spirit so as to help me more in my profession.

Mighty Girl:
Good evening Light House of wisdom. If an adult start growing Dada what does it mean

ONWE ITSUMA:
Thanks GGM for this great teachings.You revelations here have answered almost all the questions that faced me without answers.Thanks alot.More light to your path.Iseeeeeee

Please GGM I want you to teach us about the spiritual uses of bitter kola as you have thought us about kolanut and alligatotor pepper.More light to your path.Iseeeeeeeee

Frank:
Thank you sir for the gods are wise

Kobimdi:
Thank you GM. Please is Yehoshuah one of the gods or angel created by The Most High God. We learnt that he is a son of The Most High, how did this son-ship came to be? More light to your part.

Promise:
Odogwuakataka ibu onye eziokwu, dalu nnam.

Iseeeee

If not light house were else will I be. I thank the gods

Uchechukwu:
Hmmmm, I am impressed with what I'm getting here. More light on our pats

Chike:
Indeed sir nothing but the truth Eziokwu bu ndu

Iseee

Daniel:
Odogwuakataaka!!!

Ekene:
Thank you the great master

Cynthia:

Angel guide iseeeeeeeeeeee

Re: These Are What Happens To Us In The Dream: Why We Dream Dreams by bunbit23: 6:56am On Dec 14, 2018

(1) (Reply)

How To Remodel A Bathroom? Everything You Need To Know / Blackfriday Sales Of Mobile/portable Air Conditioners / How Did The Phrase ''watch Night' Or 'wash Night' Come About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.