Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL (24912 Views)

Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) / Blackface Sues 2face Over Song Theft / Nana Otedola Gets Dragged Into Her Daughter's Shenanigans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by Blazebond(m): 9:38am On Dec 13, 2018
Very stupid lyrics,thats y i hate listening to songs i dont understand.

1 Like

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by naijainstinct: 9:38am On Dec 13, 2018
kikiwendy:
Ikr
Damn! you are so dull.

4 Likes

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by Elxandre(m): 9:43am On Dec 13, 2018
Heard the music yesterday and I was shocked.
I first thought it must have been sarcasm, till I listened through the entirety of the song.
Really disappointed in Reminisce.

NBC suppose ban that nonsense they released as music.

1 Like

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by fowlyansh181(m): 9:46am On Dec 13, 2018
kikiwendy:

Why does it look like my post was referring to you? Dear it's too early for this insults. I don't think you know me so please take a chill pill.
If you're looking for cheap likes then please don't quote me. Have a nice day.
you are a fool , PERIOD

7 Likes

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:47am On Dec 13, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
Blakbonez is right but of course the world will never get it right... See Mumu ybnl fraudster ritualists, do I blame them ,Yoruba youths know nothing better than their lazy brain, why they all want to ride Benz but den no know say Na person dey build benz... Not that they can do better than Blakbonez

You fools just won't learn eh? If you've got a brand you're representing or a business you're running, watch the kinda craps you post on social medias.#SMH

1 Like

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by Revolva(m): 9:48am On Dec 13, 2018
These ybnl guys are bunch of brainless peeps

They can't even think before they comment on their IG

But sometimes it's their management that tell them to comment negative so it will trend

1 Like

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by Dappertwayne: 9:53am On Dec 13, 2018
Jinyjagz:
blackbonez will murder d entire ybnl mafia(olamide included) when it comes to rap.
Olamide is not his mate at all. Putting Baddo and ds unknown dude in a rap battle is the most derogatory thing ever! Let him face either Yomiblaze or Picazo. They'll school him

1 Like

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by Vinstel: 9:59am On Dec 13, 2018
kikiwendy:
Next time think before you talk. They weren't imposing it on anyone. It was just a song to make money and you're busy carrying their matter like gala on your head.
This is a very stupid comment, You are very immature and foolish

3 Likes

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by silkytouch(m): 10:00am On Dec 13, 2018
Myzteriouz:
my dear, you're nice oo. As in, to take those rubbish I just from those others "mannered" retards. You strong well well. Nice

You and that ugly girl you are asslicking are Idiots who have failed to use their thinking faculties.

She is supporting rubbish and you are here bigging her up, are you not stupid, the both of you?

Idiots!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by davillian(m): 10:02am On Dec 13, 2018
How I wish his account was hacked and the money used to buy benz.

2 Likes

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by Jackossky(m): 10:03am On Dec 13, 2018
I'm a YBNL supporter, Piccazo is new and should respect blaqbonez. Does he know how many singers blaqbonez has featured? This is not just about singing a verse in God is able ooo.Ask Limerick
Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by Masama: 10:07am On Dec 13, 2018
kikiwendy:
Next time think before you talk. They weren't imposing it on anyone. It was just a song to make money and you're busy carrying their matter like gala on your head.
You better shut up if you don't have anything reasonable to say, fool!!!

2 Likes

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by Megatrix: 10:13am On Dec 13, 2018
YBNL is just a bunch of noisemakers who have nothing to offer

2 Likes

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by MCMXCVIII(m): 10:16am On Dec 13, 2018
Who is this wan
When did Yomiblaze start singing?
Please if you dunno blaq's Timeline, don't quote me.
Blacksavage:

Common shatya.. Mouth there..
Only yomiblaze... Self don reach am

1 Like

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by Megatrix: 10:23am On Dec 13, 2018
Myzteriouz:
my dear, you're nice oo. As in, to take those rubbish I just from those others "mannered" retards. You strong well well. Nice
You are very foolish person, only fools see evil, know it is evil and still go ahead to support it

2 Likes

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by PremiumLeaks: 10:23am On Dec 13, 2018
kikiwendy:
Really? Just a song? Hmm..you obviously don't know how far reaching such lyrics influence our teens and youths who are avid fans of these artistes.

I work with teens and I see this sort of senseless ideology play out in their worldview! A typical teen out there now believes your worth as a human is tied to how much you have and because "they don't want to hide their face" they will do anything most time illegal to "hammer"... Music is a very powerful force that shapes people's mindset and our teens with their impressionable minds are the worst victims of such inane lyrics!

I agree with blaqbones, such lyrics should be discouraged!

Remember even Eldee had to apologise for the song " Big Boy" when the clampdown on yahooboys was at a high! This is one those that started this whole "money over everything nonsense" that this latest charlatans have jumped on!

1 Like

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by Megatrix: 10:24am On Dec 13, 2018
Myzteriouz:
kikiwendy:

Lol.. They're other things to do in life than replying negative comments
It's obvious both of you lack home training, wisdom is very far from the two of you

4 Likes

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 13, 2018
kikiwendy:

Why does it look like my post was referring to you? Dear it's too early for this insults. I don't think you know me so please take a chill pill.
If you're looking for cheap likes then please don't quote me. Have a nice day.

Pack one side jare you to make noise.

3 Likes

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by Neminc: 10:42am On Dec 13, 2018
kikiwendy:
Kontinu supporting nonsense, it will surely get to your turn to be used for yahoo plus ritual, you can't escape it

3 Likes

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by udemzyudex(m): 10:52am On Dec 13, 2018
YBNL is promoting yahoo yahoo just like other artist cos they are into fraud too, if you think I'm talking nonsense, check out Olamide poverty die video.

Listen to the lyrics too, "Maye to bi greediness, no put winchy for my business"

You don't have to be surprise, YBNL is promoting fraud.

1 Like

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by djoey89: 10:53am On Dec 13, 2018
blakbone should just chill... us rapper rap about drugs, sex , guns etc, if you go do am and they catch you, na you know. this is pop genre, they sing to what is trending, it is art like pete edochie playing a ritualist role, is he telling you to do same,... but based on how money crase this generation is, the song is can be an aphrodisiac to do what the do to make the money... but money sweet.. if u no get money wetin you get.. but too plenty..

2 Likes

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by Xkalaban(m): 10:55am On Dec 13, 2018
Don't know none of them jump up and down wackos forming rappers. Don't give a 4uck, never will. But I think the kid @Blaqbonez is 200% right. As an artist one should be a role model who leads by example. E.g Nas, J. Cole but all this ones just dey deceive gullible youths rather than to dey educate and inspire them through reasonable lyrics. Smh....

1 Like

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by Opiletool(m): 11:07am On Dec 13, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
Blakbonez is right but of course the world will never get it right... See Mumu ybnl fraudster ritualists, do I blame them ,Yoruba youths know nothing better than their lazy brain, why they all want to ride Benz but den no know say Na person dey build benz... Not that they can do better than Blakbonez

And this shnuck will expect same Yoruba youths she generalised in her gibberish, to patronise her blog. This is the same reason some people's business do not grow.

1 Like

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 11:26am On Dec 13, 2018
Mumu, over mumuness dey worry you, wetin Yoruba youths dey find for beauty blog?? E be like where girls dey hang pants??

Opiletool:

And this shnuck will expect same Yoruba youths she generalised in her gibberish, to patronise her blog. This is the same reason some people's business do not grow.

1 Like

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by Holumhidey(m): 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
jzamani:
Please have been trying to post a topic hw do I do it
go to the section u want to post on, be it politics or romance e.t.c then when you're in the section you'll see "new topic" then enter then you can post
Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by jbtobsyn(m): 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2018
kikiwendy:
Your father and mother made a mistake. Do you even read what he said about the lyrics? Foolish being.

1 Like

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by Temple1288(m): 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
solasoulmusic:

Trust me they do my 1st ever job as a book store in America one of my co workers was a company owner who was forced out and forced to work in the campus book store his mother in law ran because they had taken everything

The way the guy treated me I could understand his pain this was 2006 as a freshman in college now fast forward to Abdul pant guy Nigeria is known it’s the bad we have shown them but we have a great side we only show on Sunday’s

I can imagine that. The see every Nigerian as a thief
Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by serial007(m): 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nigerians luv noise n dirty lyrics anyways poverty die die die!!! grin
Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by peterflames(m): 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
a men can not give what he dose not have . they're call Yahoo boys what to you expert ,
Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by BluntBoy(m): 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
kikiwendy:

It is you who should think before talking.

Music is a powerful tool. It has the power to corrupt minds.

That is why music and movies are highly regulated.

There are many kids who tried smoking after watching movies of their favorite actors smoking.

Musicians should not just be concerned about making money. They should also be concerned about transmitting positive messages.

I expect the regulatory agency to ban the song.

1 Like

Re: Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL by geemarock: 11:11am On Dec 14, 2018
kikiwendy:
[quote]bros get sense nao..yes musicians gotta make money,so as well pass good message to the public..for me YBNL crew are just there performing all sorts of rubbish,aside adekunle Gold who has set a good standard for himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2Face Idibia On His Marriage: "Una No Fit Make Me Crase" / Moyo Lawal Gorgeous In Native Outfit (Photos) / Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.