Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Nigeria To Get First Gold Refinery In Ogun - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria To Get First Gold Refinery In Ogun (13581 Views)

Police Foil Attack On Dangote Refinery In Lagos / More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) / FG Inaugurates Gold Refinery, Boosts Small-scale Mining (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Get First Gold Refinery In Ogun by CoolAmbience(m): 8:29am On Dec 13, 2018
alizma:
the difference between lovers and haters of good news after reading;
lovers of good news will quickly go to google, search for developed or developing countries with gold refinery, find out how the present of the refinery positively affects it's locality, find out what are other likely subsidiary business that will be needed around the area and start planning on how to take advantage of smith refinery to better their own lives while smith is also making his own giant plan.
haters will be like; gold refinery Kor, silver refinery ni, nothing like that will work in Nigeria and after 10years, they will say to their children, everything in this country is about who know who.
my brothers, if they don't know you, know yourself. start believing that something good that you will enjoy can come out of this country. life they say is not fair but fairness begins from the heart of man. from the abundant of the heart, the mouth speaks and the power of life and death lies in the tongue. life is an echo, whatever you speak to it, it returns same to you in multiple times.

You nor need DNA test, na your papa born you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Get First Gold Refinery In Ogun by CoolAmbience(m): 8:32am On Dec 13, 2018
felifeli:
Mine gold in Osun, refine in Ogun. What a stupid idea.

And what is stupid about the idea?

Kenya refines crude for use and sells to neighbours too. Does Kenya have crude?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Get First Gold Refinery In Ogun by legba1(m): 8:53am On Dec 13, 2018
We have a bunch of uninformed dudes on this forum...they struggle to outdo themselves in running down anything and everything good....worst part is to think some of them have some level of education....you will know them by their comments..

The gold refinery is a private buz own by an organization with presence in other countries....how now will government embezzle funds Tru the project...again,do u guys think such a coy wouldn't have done their fescibility studies to establish profitability and do u all tink they won't have a reason for the location like proximity to airport at Al...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Get First Gold Refinery In Ogun by Bamz(m): 10:09am On Dec 13, 2018
alizma:
lovers of good news will quickly go to google, search for developed or developing countries with gold refinery, find out how the present of the refinery positively affects it's locality, find out what are other likely subsidiary business that will be needed around the area and start planning on how to take advantage of smith refinery to better their own lives while smith is also making his own giant plan.
haters will be like; gold refinery Kor, silver refinery ni, nothing like that will work in Nigeria and after 10years, they will say to their children, everything in this country is about who know who.
my brothers, if they don't know you, know yourself. start believing that something good that you will enjoy can come out of this country. life they say is not fair but fairness begins from the heart of man. from the abundant of the heart, the mouth speaks and the power of life and death lies in the tongue. life is an echo, whatever you speak to it, it returns same to you in multiple times.

I love you, regardless of your gender. cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Get First Gold Refinery In Ogun by ImperialYoruba: 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
dairykidd:
Its a welcome development. I checked the company out & its just a minerals trading & investment company with no history, nothing in the portfolio... Seems to be a new set up tho & their web page is poor & vague plus they don't even have an already existing Linked In page. Well what do i say than to hope & pray we aren't being conned again by these old goats by using one of their baby outfits to hoodwink us while they legally drain away our mineral resources..
But on a positive angle it would bring lots of economic development to the region that is if its not government/ old goats managed so it doesn't end up like the still mill in Ajaokota or our extinct oil refineries.

My friend God don butter your own bread. Call or email them and tell them you are web builder and can give them a superb web portal online.

If they ask to see what you did in past point them to nairaland.com, jumia, kongi, osun.gov.ng.

If you get a deal hit me up. I got your back. I like guys like you with due dilligence.

Yoruba, the most Superior race on earth!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Get First Gold Refinery In Ogun by shegs192: 3:57am On Jan 16, 2019
alizma:
@alizma It takes an insightful reasonable person to think in this manner. Besides, this news is not for everybody, haters or like etc but for the few that thinks creatively. While some are hating some are already orchestrating possible partnership with Kian Smith Co.Ltd that'll double their financial worth and influence. If you know you know.... Cheers!!! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Get First Gold Refinery In Ogun by shegs192: 2:31pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ok guys... I've carried out a background check on Kian Smith Trade Co Ltd in my quest for seeking out business opportunities with the firm and discovered something unclear to me, while some platforms address Nere Teriba(who I'm yet to discover her state of origin in Nigeria) as Managing Director of Kian Smith Trade Co Ltd , others reported David Bensusan (@BensusanDavid Twitter) as being Managing Director of the same firm. David Bensusan who is a british and mining business mogul based in African countries like Congo and Rwanda, is also the CEO of Minerals Supply Africa (ASM) based in Rwanda. He has also publicly and officially announced his leaving Rwanda for the meantime, (after 20years as major player in Rwandan mining industry), to Lagos. And from my research, the over-50years old british is not so distance from Nigeria, as he is well connected to some prominent and serving Nigerian politicians. Meanwhile, there's little or no information on Nere Teriba who I initially thought was not a Nigerian untill some reporters addressed her as a Nigerian and Kian Smith Trade Co Ltd as indigenous.

However, what ever the case maybe, be it a foreign company or Nere Teriba just the face of firm or another exploitation scheme by politicians as some has mentioned here, that's none of my concern, as long as they're going to refine gold in Nigeria especially in a crisis free region (southwest) means "BUSINESS" to me.
So mine is to insightfuly and diligently seek-out channels in which to benefits from this development to scale my financial goals for the year.

It's opportunities like these that made people like Patrice Motsepe, South African born Billionaire and founder of African Rainbow Minerals (the first black and african to sign the Giving Pledge) with an estimated net worth of over US$2billion.

Whiles some see corruption, I see possibilities, I see business. Even in the Bible sef they reported that God asked prophet Jeremiah "What seest thou?" Jer1:11-12. You " what do you see?" Have you seen well? Its about Mindset. If you know you know. Cheers wink cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Banks And Security Control; My Zenith Experience — Kweku Nkrumah / If You Have Money In The Bank Right Now (must Read) / Benefactor Of Benefactors: RATTAWU Honours Chief Kenneth Ifekudu With Man Of The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.