Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

I Need A Car, Enough Is Enough; Pastor Shouts While Preaching On The Street.PICS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need A Car, Enough Is Enough; Pastor Shouts While Preaching On The Street.PICS (758 Views)

Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) / Father Jude Slumps And Dies In Cameroon While Preaching During Sunday Mass / Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Car, Enough Is Enough; Pastor Shouts While Preaching On The Street.PICS by CastedDude: 5:35am On Dec 13, 2018
This is really serious. A Nigerian pastor who is tired of trekking to preach on the streets, didn't hide his feelings during a recent public ministration.

The man said he needs a car to enable him preach better to the public. 

In a video posted online (watch below), the pastor can be heard shouting, 'I need a car' and that people have been asking him where is the God that called him because he treks everyday to preach the Gospel as His servant. 

The pastor continued that enough is enough as he shouted that his shoe has suffered due to the burden of trekking constantly. 

He said that the public should get his number and address to they can provide him with a car to relate better.

Watch the funny video below. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/i-need-a-car-enough-is-enough-pastor-shouts-while-preaching-on-the-street.html

lalasticlala

Re: I Need A Car, Enough Is Enough; Pastor Shouts While Preaching On The Street.PICS by JasonScoolari: 5:37am On Dec 13, 2018
Lol, stupid fraudster. grin

Nor go find work do.

God did not call him, this thief called himself.

Beware of these fraudsters claiming to be men of God.
Re: I Need A Car, Enough Is Enough; Pastor Shouts While Preaching On The Street.PICS by baliyubla: 5:38am On Dec 13, 2018
Cant understand why there's an increased assault on the church by recruits like Freeze and some ignorant few lately. The other religion despite the atrocities its members commit in their name, you never see its members criticize and shame it.

Abeg someone should volunteer to buy the man a car, so he can continue with his preaching. The Good News must be shared, whether some people like it or not.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Car, Enough Is Enough; Pastor Shouts While Preaching On The Street.PICS by Morbeta11(m): 5:46am On Dec 13, 2018
Out of the abundance of the heart......well not is to much for God to do. So ask him.

Re: I Need A Car, Enough Is Enough; Pastor Shouts While Preaching On The Street.PICS by author1(m): 6:17am On Dec 13, 2018
reality of life: there is always a reason for everything, but the question now is that if you had this car and you aren't using for preaching nko? what if you use leg in the morning to preach and you use car in the afternoon and evening for enjoyment.??

Re: I Need A Car, Enough Is Enough; Pastor Shouts While Preaching On The Street.PICS by JasonScoolari: 6:24am On Dec 13, 2018
Jesus use ordinary leg trek like Cele all over Israel, this one is just strolling down GRA and he's demanding a car. grin

1 Like

Re: I Need A Car, Enough Is Enough; Pastor Shouts While Preaching On The Street.PICS by CarGuidNG: 6:28am On Dec 13, 2018
grin
Re: I Need A Car, Enough Is Enough; Pastor Shouts While Preaching On The Street.PICS by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 13, 2018
OLD STORY, any way the MAN Na THIEF
Re: I Need A Car, Enough Is Enough; Pastor Shouts While Preaching On The Street.PICS by Gossiplover: 6:50am On Dec 13, 2018
make una buy an car naa. him don tire
Re: I Need A Car, Enough Is Enough; Pastor Shouts While Preaching On The Street.PICS by Gossiplover: 6:53am On Dec 13, 2018
some of these fake pastors and the increase in the ministerial hustle caused the constant bashing
baliyubla:
Cant understand why there's an increased assault on the church by recruits like Freeze and some ignorant few lately. The other religion despite the atrocities its members commit in their name, you never see its members criticize and shame it.

Abeg someone should volunteer to buy the man a car, so he can continue with his preaching. The Good News must be shared, whether some people like it or not.
Re: I Need A Car, Enough Is Enough; Pastor Shouts While Preaching On The Street.PICS by speedyconnect3: 7:58am On Dec 13, 2018
Video or..
Re: I Need A Car, Enough Is Enough; Pastor Shouts While Preaching On The Street.PICS by sukerefakere(m): 8:22am On Dec 13, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

Who "Closed" Why Jesus Cannot Save Or Heal You? / Immortal Beings, And Immortality. / Why Serious Christian Ministers don't Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.