Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) (61675 Views)

Father Jude Slumps And Dies In Cameroon While Preaching During Sunday Mass / Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil / Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Aonkuuse(m): 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2023
I came acrose this heartbreaking hypocrisy of the west and could not help it but to share....

This man was shot dead while preaching in the states and there is no single public uproar or any single news outlet carrying it.... But imagine it happened in Nigeria, the states would have said Nigeria is this and Nigeria is that.... They would have even gone ahead to place visa restrictions and all sort of things.

The west really need to stop looking at others as bad while they are doing the worst things.

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by misreal(m): 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2023
He died well.I wish to meet my end while preaching the gospel

304 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by illicit(m): 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2023
misreal:

Go Kaduna North ASAP

☠️

650 Likes 80 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by psucc(m): 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2023
If not for the colour of his skin, his assailants would have volunteered information, made bold claims and later be set free.

But since he's "white", the police will do a lot of work to get them and JUSTICE will be served with both hands.

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Righteousness2(m): 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2023
That is How crazy and evil the world has become.

Lawlessness Everywhere.
The Spirit of the antichrist has taken full residency in many people that at the sight or sound of a Hearing about JESUS Christ, they get so upset.

If the world is so lawless as this, then you begin to imagine what it will be like after the RAPTURE of the Bride of Christ.

In a bid to Save their soul from Hell Fire, they helped to send him quickly to Heaven.

If you are saved and washed in the blood of JESUS Christ, to live is CHRIST. TO Die is Gain.

105 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by naijapikin2(m): 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2023
There are more gun shops in south africa, than there are akara joints in nigeria. Violent con3. With ugly set of men. Their men have fleshless heads.

Ugly set of lazy scumbags... Milking our country dry and rubbing it on our noses because of the vision less leaders we have.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Dodada: 11:28pm On Nov 17, 2023
rip
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:45pm On Nov 17, 2023
Negro, all these your balubalubluuublaaa don't "sell" anymore...now

Try another track.

Righteousness2:
That is How crazy and evil the world has become.

Lawlessness Everywhere.
The Spirit of the antichrist has taken full residency in many people that at the sight or sound of a Hearing about JESUS Christ, they get so upset.

If the world is so lawless as this, then you begin to imagine what it will be like after the RAPTURE of the Bride of Christ.

In a bid to Save their soul from Hell Fire, they helped to send him quickly to Heaven.

If you are saved and washed in the blood of JESUS Christ, to live is CHRIST. TO Die is Gain.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 5:38am On Nov 18, 2023
naijapikin2:
There are more gun shops in south africa, than there are akara joints in nigeria. Violent con3. With ugly set of men. Their men have fleshless heads.

Ugly set of lazy scumbags... Milking our country dry and rubbing it on our noses because of the vision less leaders we have.
oga Peoria is in Illinois.

157 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 5:42am On Nov 18, 2023
Mikespecialone:
I hate these southians pass my shit
This is Peoria. Not Pretoria.

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by LillyandDaisy: 7:08am On Nov 18, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by dominique(f): 8:04am On Nov 18, 2023
naijapikin2:

You're mistaking peoria with Pretoria.
Peoria is a city in Illinois USA

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Nextt: 8:41am On Nov 18, 2023
illicit:

Go Kaduna North

Are you his God that should direct him where he should go and preach? Does the persecution of Christians in the North mean that all Christians should migrate there? Any Christian who intimately knows God will be very delighted to preach and suffer for the name of God wherever He sends them even as the Apostle Paul suffered and was killed preaching the Gospel.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by cassidy1996(m): 9:45am On Nov 18, 2023
I suspect the woman

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by illicit(m): 9:52am On Nov 18, 2023
Nextt:

Are you his God that should direct him where he should go and preach? Does the persecution of Christians in the North mean that all Christians should migrate there? Any Christian who intimately knows God will be very delighted to preach and suffer for the name of God wherever He sends them even as the Apostle Paul suffered and was killed preaching the Gospel.
Well...

If u want to suffer, no p

If u want to die, no p

But leave ur comfort zone, no one will kill u for preaching in the south

Go Kaduna North if death dey hungry u sir

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by TANID(m): 9:55am On Nov 18, 2023
illicit:

Go Kaduna North
cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by LordReed(m): 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2023
Aonkuuse:
I came acrose this heartbreaking hypocrisy of the west and could not help it but to share....

This man was shot dead while preaching in the states and there is no single public uproar or any single news outlet carrying it.... But imagine it happened in Nigeria, the states would have said Nigeria is this and Nigeria is that.... They would have even gone ahead to place visa restrictions and all sort of things.

The west really need to stop looking at others as bad while they are doing the worst things.

From the little I can find he is not dead.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2023
misreal:
Me too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2023
Perhaps he was disturbing the neighbourhood with noise {Matthew 12:19} it's really hard to attack preachers who are following Jesus' pattern. undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Dtruthspeaker: 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2023
Bladdy hypocrites!
Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Dtruthspeaker: 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2023
DrAkpa:

No wonder they say most Nigerian youths are educated illiterates. Preoria is in USA not south Africa. Ozuo

Guy, it's a reasonable mistake. Ahan no be him chop your wife.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Dtruthspeaker: 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2023
illicit:

Oga

If u want to suffer, no p

If u want to die, no p

But leave ur comfort zone, no one will kill u for preaching in the south

Go Kaduna North if death dey hungry u sir

That is self cide!

This guy died in his area, so uncle preacher is in order

3 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by naijapikin2(m): 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2023
dominique:

You're mistaking peoria with Pretoria.
Peoria is a city in Illinois USA
pooh. Thanks a huge bunch..

Still doesn't change my opinion about them BUTU-LEZIS.

DANKE

9 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by naijapikin2(m): 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2023
Nicepoker:
oga Peoria is in Illinois.
yeah thanks.

I just learnt that

6 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by orisa37: 6:01am On Nov 19, 2023
A MAD MAN JUST SHOT HIMSELF. IGNORANCE GALORE.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by simfrost90210: 7:21am On Nov 19, 2023
misreal:

Preaching and spreading the good news is a very beautiful thing to do for The TRINITY'S outreach to the world but please, my Brother, be careful what you wish for... I must say this..

5 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Brenbentondiaz: 7:32am On Nov 19, 2023
If that man had been carrying a rainbow flag and spouting some LGBTQ horsesh*t and shot, the US authorities would have gone haywire shouting "human rights!" and "hate crimes" all over the place. I laugh when I hear "christians" fooling themselves calling America "God's own country".

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Brenbentondiaz: 7:39am On Nov 19, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Guy, it's a reasonable mistake. Ahan no be him chop your wife.

There's nothing reasonable in that mistake. The op alluded to the "west". Last I checked, South Africa was never part of the West. The guy you're supporting either didn't read the op, or he's dyslexic. Or probably has a bone to pick with South Africans for the way they're not buying his people's bull no more.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by mhmsadyq(m): 7:41am On Nov 19, 2023
illicit:

Go Kaduna North

What will happen in Kaduna north?

3 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by Dtruthspeaker: 7:53am On Nov 19, 2023
Brenbentondiaz:

There's nothing reasonable in that mistake. The op alluded to the "west". Last I checked, South Africa was never part of the West. The guy you're supporting either didn't read the op, or he's dyslexic. Or probably has a bone to pick with South Africans for the way they're not buying his people's bull no more.

Clearly he has issues with S.A but until yesterday most people did not know thst there is a second Pretoria sounding city and therefore, thought the writer made an error writing Peoria. I definitely throught so until the first lady corrected him pointing out that there is indeed a place called Peoria in Illinois

And as you see others understood and gently corrected him but yours was excessive

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together / True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night / "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.