Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,268 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Gre Test Takers In Port Harcourt? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gre Test Takers In Port Harcourt? (2099 Views)

IELTS - For IELTS Test Takers And Preparation(achieving Desired Band Score) / ETS Releases New Dates For TOEFL Test Takers In Nigeria: March 14, 2014 / Great Forums For Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Sat Test Takers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gre Test Takers In Port Harcourt? by rock2(m): 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2007
Anybody out there located in Port Harcourt and intend to take the GRE test this year should pls holla back. I'll like to make some new friends with similar interests
Re: Gre Test Takers In Port Harcourt? by mathways(m): 10:33am On Apr 16, 2007
Hi,
Yeah ,as a PH brought up though now in SPB and preparing for the GRE,maybe we can work together virtually.My GRE comes up in June and it aint really been easy combining studies and preparations.The verbal section freaks me out.My score is always below the 70th percentile.When are you writing the GRE?

How have you been preparing?I guess you are a fall'08 applicant.Which schools have you picked as your choices?Hope to hear from you.
Re: Gre Test Takers In Port Harcourt? by rock2(m): 10:06pm On Apr 18, 2007
Thanks a Lot

I'm so glad someone replied. I was initially planning on studying in the UK but i changed my mind. I'm still about to fix a date for my test but it will be soon enough to meet the december deadlines. I think i have a lot of free time nowadays so i intend to prepare really fast. My major challenge is study materials. i heard some games and flashcards help in preparing for the verbals but i have no idea where i can get them. I'm still hoping to lay my hands on some very good stuffs.
Re: Gre Test Takers In Port Harcourt? by mathways(m): 2:56pm On May 09, 2007
Hi,
Sorry,I was really busy with lots of stuffs.Finals at the corner you know.Try the 3000+ list in the Barrons GRE preparation textbook and on vocabulary you are almost ready.You really need to prepare for the GRE conscietiously and not just writing it "very fast"as you said if really you are aiming for a very high score.Practice is the Key and with dilligence,the technique will be mastered.I've got some e-materials,if you are interested holla at me--I'll send them across.How's PH?
Let's hope we gonna crack the GRE in flying colors.
Re: Gre Test Takers In Port Harcourt? by edumen2003: 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2007
please does anyone have idea of GRE registration. please, holla back

(1) (Reply)

Buk Resumption / Trailer Kills 3 Federal College Education Students Osiele, Abeokuta / Types Of People You Meet In A Shopping Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.