Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Buhari Warns Amosun Over Anti-party Activities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Warns Amosun Over Anti-party Activities (23738 Views)

Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile / Workers Boo, Shame Amosun Over Hostile Policies / Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Warns Amosun Over Anti-party Activities by ZombieTAMER: 8:20am On Dec 13, 2018
Buhari is a terrorist

Only fools support this government
Re: Buhari Warns Amosun Over Anti-party Activities by hisexcellency34: 8:20am On Dec 13, 2018
Amosun thought he is Buhari's only friend in the South West. Now his brain has been reset. Ogun kill him

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns Amosun Over Anti-party Activities by WonderManly(m): 8:20am On Dec 13, 2018
Islie:

.Embattled Governor Considers Next Move
.As State APM Postpones Campaign Flag-Off
.Oshiomhole Stabbed Me In The Back — Minister
.Asks APC To Seek Restitution, Not Reconciliation

https://www.independent.ng/buhari-warns-amosun-over-anti-party-activities/

Re: Buhari Warns Amosun Over Anti-party Activities by Firgemachar: 8:21am On Dec 13, 2018
Serves Igbinkunle Amosun right.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns Amosun Over Anti-party Activities by Chukazu: 8:23am On Dec 13, 2018
APC have better chances of winning in Ogun than they have got in Lagos. So Buhari is committing suicide by allowing Tinubu to manipulate the rest of the region
Re: Buhari Warns Amosun Over Anti-party Activities by Oblang(m): 8:25am On Dec 13, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Jubril warns amosun over anti-party activities.

Na their matter....how that one concern me.

E no concern yet u jump on the thread to make FTC...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns Amosun Over Anti-party Activities by Deepthoughts: 8:25am On Dec 13, 2018
[quote author=Islie post=73800121]

[/quoteWho is the actual national leader of Apc,is it buhari or Tinubu?.
Re: Buhari Warns Amosun Over Anti-party Activities by akiOYIBO: 8:26am On Dec 13, 2018
JasonScoolari:
....Dictatorship in the same party.

The funny thing is that, some Ogun state citizens will still betray Amosun and vote the lifeless tyrant for a plate of Amala and Ewedu filled with flies.
Those people has never had the liver to stand tall. It seems they resigned to slavery and cowardice long long time ago, maybe time immerorial.
Re: Buhari Warns Amosun Over Anti-party Activities by Cityguy: 8:26am On Dec 13, 2018
Party of vagabonds....... ASUU
Re: Buhari Warns Amosun Over Anti-party Activities by Deepthoughts: 8:26am On Dec 13, 2018
[quote author=Islie post=73800121]

[/quoteWho is the actual national leader of Apc,is it buhari or Tinubu?.
Re: Buhari Warns Amosun Over Anti-party Activities by purplerope: 8:26am On Dec 13, 2018
Mtcheeeeewwww yeye dey smell
Re: Buhari Warns Amosun Over Anti-party Activities by Laredojohn(m): 8:29am On Dec 13, 2018
Nigerian politics one of the Dirtiest in the world, politicians come all out to say rubbish about each other and when it's sorted they smile as if nothing ever happened, they act alot hypocrisy, we are still far from getting there, everyone in politics for their selfish reasons, they wanna install their cronies to continue protecting their interests, the masses come first only when election is near, after that, they come last till another election period is near. Anyways hope these changes soon
Re: Buhari Warns Amosun Over Anti-party Activities by duwdu: 8:30am On Dec 13, 2018
Just listen to the clown, Shittu:

He said: “I will be a bastard to be defrauded out of a primary process and still behave like I am a slave. I think it does not make sense.

“I have been a foundation member of APC and twice I have run the primary for governor.

“In 2011, I aspired. I was defeated by the incumbent. In 2015, I aspired, I was defrauded, and I challenged that primary that gave Governor Ajimobi a second term.

“I went to court, and I was still in court when my appointment as minister was announced.

“That meant I had to abandon that suit, but the governor, instead of thanking his God that I did not continue with that suit, sponsored a campaign to stop my confirmation.”

Well, you proved you were a bastard already for a pot of porridge the moment you accepted the post of a Minister in 2015 and abandoned your original suit against your party. Capiche?

These pedestrian "ministers" sef.

P34c3
Re: Buhari Warns Amosun Over Anti-party Activities by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 13, 2018
Oblang:

E no concern yet u jump on the thread to make FTC...

Next
Re: Buhari Warns Amosun Over Anti-party Activities by IamAtikulate: 8:45am On Dec 13, 2018
Dareal90s:

Ojuku that can't achieve anything before he died and Nnamdi KANU that is running from country to country is ur saviour, I see why Easterners are not sensible, thats y ur region isn't developing. Your flat headed brothers will still run to Yoruba land controlled by Tinubu before they can make it in life.
Are you done? You can crawl back to your brown roof hut.
Re: Buhari Warns Amosun Over Anti-party Activities by Dareal90s(m): 8:48am On Dec 13, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Are you done? You can crawl back to your brown roof hut.
Most of ur brothers are living under the same roof with me, in short in their small shop, like 6 Igbo boiz sleeping inside d shop. Am sure they do tell u on phone they av a mansion in Lagos.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Warns Amosun Over Anti-party Activities by Mace0lane: 9:32am On Dec 13, 2018
deboysben:
Buhari should not blame amosun

To him buhari, what was his reaction when he lost in 2011 and other subsequent years? We all know his threat back them.

Amosun is Aggrieved cos of what they did to him in a state he is a leader and a governor. Tinubu can't control lagos and also control Ogun state.
So what is good for the geese is also good for the gander.
There are excessively too many foolish lunatics on NL. When Tinubu’s candidate was shortchanged after demise the of Abubucar Audu in the govership tussle already won by the APC did Tinubu threatened to sabotage the party ?
Re: Buhari Warns Amosun Over Anti-party Activities by Abeycity93: 9:53am On Dec 13, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Next
Level
Re: Buhari Warns Amosun Over Anti-party Activities by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 13, 2018
deboysben:
Buhari wanted to return as president so as Amosun want to control Ogun state

The two have ambission shocked shocked. So free amosun

Grammarnazi

Your attention is needed here
Re: Buhari Warns Amosun Over Anti-party Activities by SEGLIZ: 10:07am On Dec 13, 2018
Kingosytex:
buhari should unleash his full wrath on the disgruntled governors. once buhari does that, APC will just die a natural death

he is then on his way to loosing those states.
Re: Buhari Warns Amosun Over Anti-party Activities by SEGLIZ: 10:16am On Dec 13, 2018
Dareal90s:

Mumu, what has Amosun done in Ogun state to have the support of the Ogun ppl? U think this is Biafra land that one hunchback will b dictating for us.

talk about yourself don't speak for the people of Ogun State. apc will fail woefully in Ogun if Amosu intend to rock the boat.
Re: Buhari Warns Amosun Over Anti-party Activities by hisexcellency34: 10:31am On Dec 13, 2018
God bless you for this. Brilliant question

Mace0lane:
There are excessively too many foolish lunatics on NL. When Tinubu’s candidate of was shortchanged after demise the of Abubucar Audu in the govership tussle already win by the APC did Tinubu threatened to sabotage the party ?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns Amosun Over Anti-party Activities by nickxtra(m): 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
Islie:

Mallam Shittu, Oshiomole did you no wrong, but your skipping of the mandatory NYSC counted against you.

As for Amosun, you can't eat your cake and have it. You betrayed the likes of Tinubu, Osoba and co that brought you to power and now, you want to put your stooge?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns Amosun Over Anti-party Activities by Bimpe29: 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2018
Their wahala, their own cup of tea.
He has not shown concerns regarding the ASUU and ASUP by calling the stakeholders and resolve the perennial strike in the nation's tertiary institutions, but can summon a governor for internal party's crisis.
Re: Buhari Warns Amosun Over Anti-party Activities by EmirAbj: 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
A.P.M

A= AMOSUN

P= PEOPLE'S

M= MUGUN
Re: Buhari Warns Amosun Over Anti-party Activities by kayusely70(m): 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
Amosun will go into political oblivion if he doesnt beat a retreat and fall inline.
Re: Buhari Warns Amosun Over Anti-party Activities by Dedetwo(m): 1:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
Dareal90s:

Ojuku that can't achieve anything before he died and Nnamdi KANU that is running from country to country is ur saviour, I see why Easterners are not sensible, thats y ur region isn't developing. Your flat headed brothers will still run to Yoruba land controlled by Tinubu before they can make it in life.

Nigeria is in a state of dilapidation today because Nigerians did not heel to Ojukwu's visionary stance in 1966.
Re: Buhari Warns Amosun Over Anti-party Activities by Yankee101: 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
He was begging not warning

Warn who? Even your wife no hear warning na governor go hear
Re: Buhari Warns Amosun Over Anti-party Activities by IamAtikulate: 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
Dareal90s:
Most of ur brothers are living under the same roof with me, in short in their small shop, like 6 Igbo boiz sleeping inside d shop. Am sure they do tell u on phone they av a mansion in Lagos.
Igbo's live in better houses in Lagos than Yorubas. It is rare to see an Igbo man living in a face me I face apartment in Lagos, but you can't say that of your brothers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts / Reno Omokri And His Twin Sons At The Caribbean Paradise Of St. John / Photos Of The Six Nigerian Red Cross Workers Killed In Rann Air Strike Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.