Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,302 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos (48160 Views)

Thief Who Steals Expensive Biscuits From Delta Supermarkets Caught (Photos) / Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested / Man Who Disguised As A Lady In A Nightclub In Port Harcourt, Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 13, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
fake news
It really looks fake. She already has blood stains but no cut mark. Most times I don't believe stories like this.
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by Groovenaija360(m): 10:13am On Dec 13, 2018
cheesy
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 13, 2018
Delta State is fast becoming a den of skull miners.
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by cremeboy: 10:13am On Dec 13, 2018
cosmatika:
Since Buhari entered, suicide, ritual killings and yahoo yahoo has been on the increase. Pls let's vote out the ijiot come FailBuhari pls
ode

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by chiefobiofokija(f): 10:14am On Dec 13, 2018
guys make una hide una boxers, even there're much yahoo girls dan boys shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by KingGeorgey(m): 10:14am On Dec 13, 2018
I can imagine if Abraham was caught trying to kill Isaac in this generation...how the F*ck would he explain that God sent him .......Lol....so maybe she was spoken to also���
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by cosmatika(m): 10:15am On Dec 13, 2018
cremeboy:
ode
Kill u dere
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by Computergloba: 10:15am On Dec 13, 2018
lonelydora:
Delta and crime are like 'q' and 'u'

Not 5&6
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by Agugbadin: 10:16am On Dec 13, 2018
lonelydora:
Delta and crime are like 'q' and 'u'

So sad that Delta state has been invaded by ritualist. Delta state one of the three worst states to be a female
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 13, 2018
cosmatika:
Since Buhari entered, suicide, ritual killings and yahoo yahoo has been on the increase. Pls let's vote out the ijiot come FailBuhari pls
mumu
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by KingGeorgey(m): 10:17am On Dec 13, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
How come the photos speaks different from the content
Like I'm confused also...the child looks like the ritualist here sef and the woman just lying flat like....

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by Mariangeles(f): 10:19am On Dec 13, 2018
Imortal001:
Na wa oh
Na REAL wah !
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by Longman313(m): 10:20am On Dec 13, 2018
may Almighty god forgive her. your House P.O.P Design you can WhatsApp me on 08022943415

Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by berrystunn(m): 10:23am On Dec 13, 2018
Hardship in the land

Say no to APC
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 13, 2018
Xisnin:
Let nobody touch that holy woman, she is the Abraham of our time.

If you doubt me read this verse:

Yeye boy grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 13, 2018
Xisnin:

Did you read the few verses that came after the one you highlighted?
If the devil could try to tempt Jesus by quoting scripture, why wouldn't he do the same for us? Be guided. If you are not spiritually inclined, do not dare to read a book as spiritual as the bible. The devil would take advantage of that and give you false interpretations. If you are an atheist, your case is worse.
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by Vic74real: 10:29am On Dec 13, 2018
What a tension soaked occurrence! And dem sef go stay tension street
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:30am On Dec 13, 2018
Xisnin:

you seem to forget it was a test and God did not let him do it.
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by seangy4konji: 10:31am On Dec 13, 2018
What type of dicker is this
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by anonymous1759(m): 10:36am On Dec 13, 2018
dainformant:
Rumour has it that a woman was apprehended while trying to behead her own daughter on Wednesday in Delta state. 

According to Facebook user Isaac Omoyibo, the woman was allegedly caught in an uncompleted building while trying to behead her twelve years old daughter for reasons best known to her.

Pictures shared online show the young girl with blood all over her body and the supposed mother laying on
the ground with blood stains after being allegedly nabbed while 'trying to commit murder'. 

The alleged incident was said to have happened yesterday evening at No Tension Street, Off Kpateghe Road, Oghara Ethiope West Local Government area of the state.

See more here; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/woman-caught-while-allegedly-trying-to-behead-her-daughter-in-delta.html

Yahoo plus woman grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by alexola20(m): 10:41am On Dec 13, 2018
Ileya!
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by fhunn: 10:41am On Dec 13, 2018
Xisnin:

Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

maybe you didn't read well, it didn't say kill him

Genesis 22:10 And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son.

Genesis 22:11 And the angel of the LORD called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here am I.

Genesis 22:12 And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me.

and again the knife didn't touch Isaac talk less of spoiling his blood

don't go about manipulating the Bible, it's DANGEROUS!
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by AngelicBeing: 10:43am On Dec 13, 2018
Xisnin:

sad

Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by Rasa565: 10:54am On Dec 13, 2018
a pity
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by MillionCash: 11:04am On Dec 13, 2018
This is why I hate pu~~y

Smelling things

Instead it would have been better you join my signature & make money cool
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by thorpido(m): 11:05am On Dec 13, 2018
HarkymTheOracle:

Or possession by evil spirits.. Things are happening.
Possibly.Some of these people say they hear voices telling g them to kill.
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by Epifanio(m): 11:07am On Dec 13, 2018
Useless biafran woman. husband killers
The only thing they know how to do is to kill themselves for money.
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 13, 2018
thorpido:
Possibly.Some of these people say they hear voices telling g them to kill.
Yes..and they cant all be wrong..
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by nwanyionitsha: 11:12am On Dec 13, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:
Biafran ?
Omoyibo sisters at it again.
Oduduwans and rituals.
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by selfmadeboss: 11:12am On Dec 13, 2018
omg, if women enter this level, e go worst o. please govt should ban nigeria film na. these idiots are makig nigerians think that the only way to make money is by killingpeople for rituals. nollywood is suppose to make movies to educate people that jazz ritual cash does not work. yes the killing is real, but there is no result. the richest yahoo boys are in malaysia. they dont kill anyone or shed blood unnecessarily. this menace wont stop if nolly wood is not banned restructured.
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by Ozkar: 11:17am On Dec 13, 2018
derrydinny:
E don be for this country

The same people criticizing her are those that praised Abraham for trying to maim isaac
lol. You mean kill? Abraham was ready to murder his son.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mile 12 Boils, Hoodlums Vandalise BRT Buses, Loot Shops / Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US / Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.