Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,431 members, 7,954,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:30 AM

Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos (48286 Views)

Kidnappers Of The 19 Medical Students And A Doctor In Benue Caught (Photos) / Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested / Man Who Disguised As A Lady In A Nightclub In Port Harcourt, Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 13, 2018
Fake news. No mother can attempt to behead her daughter.
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by 20150000mo(m): 11:21am On Dec 13, 2018
God have mercy
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by Ozkar: 11:24am On Dec 13, 2018
fhunn:

Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

maybe you didn't read well, it didn't say kill him

Genesis 22:10 And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son.

Genesis 22:11 And the angel of the LORD called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here am I.

Genesis 22:12 And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me.

and again the knife didn't touch Isaac talk less of spoiling his blood

don't go about manipulating the Bible, it's DANGEROUS!
dude, relax. Abraham was told to offer his son, and he took a knife along as well as wood for fire. Are you saying he misunderstood the instruction?

He was told to kill his son as a sacrificial offering. He was ready to do it. If he wasn't stopped he'd have done it. What exactly are you trying to defend?
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by ylaa(f): 11:24am On Dec 13, 2018
I am not sure its her biological daughter
check very well
no matter how bad a child might be,
no sane mother will wish even the smallest
evil to befall her daughter. perhaps her relative
shame on her. devil mother

dainformant:
Rumour has it that a woman was apprehended while trying to behead her own daughter on Wednesday in Delta state. 

According to Facebook user Isaac Omoyibo, the woman was allegedly caught in an uncompleted building while trying to behead her twelve years old daughter for reasons best known to her.

Pictures shared online show the young girl with blood all over her body and the supposed mother laying on the ground with blood stains after being allegedly nabbed while 'trying to commit murder'. 

The alleged incident was said to have happened yesterday evening at No Tension Street, Off Kpateghe Road, Oghara Ethiope West Local Government area of the state.

See more here; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/woman-caught-while-allegedly-trying-to-behead-her-daughter-in-delta.html

Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by jeremy042(m): 11:25am On Dec 13, 2018
[quote author=Xisnin post=73804356]Let nobody touch that holy woman, she is the Abraham of our time.

THEY ARE WORRYING YOU FROM YOUR MOTHER'S VILLAGE!!!-]
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by KingThreatzz: 11:45am On Dec 13, 2018
Xisnin:
Let nobody touch that holy woman, she is the Abraham of our time.

If you doubt me read this verse:

That was a test. Nemesis for this ill statememt you made must catch up with you.
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by rapid101(m): 11:48am On Dec 13, 2018
Two tins involve
Either she wan use her do blood money
Or one pastor or prophet tell her say d daughter na witch
So she must kill her to b free
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by izucarbon(m): 11:51am On Dec 13, 2018
NIGERIA is cursed, the blood of the innocent people that as gone is fighting NIGERIA.
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by Esteban8(m): 11:55am On Dec 13, 2018
but why
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by BrokenCock: 11:56am On Dec 13, 2018
There is anevil spirit from the north roaming delta state. They are using 'making money ' as d aim.
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by 1x2x3: 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nnn
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2018
Only in the SE
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by bbamusa: 12:30pm On Dec 13, 2018
some people will never see God.
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by Omoboricash(m): 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
cosmatika:
Since Buhari entered, suicide, ritual killings and yahoo yahoo has been on the increase. Pls let's vote out the ijiot come FailBuhari pls
common sense is not common. Pls think thru you head not thru anus
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by 9ja083: 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2018
They should find out the native doctors that sent her to such ugly mission
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by Rajosh(m): 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
that can't be her biological mother.
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
How come the photos speaks different from the content
"Pictures shared online show the young girl with blood
all over her body and the supposed mother laying on
the ground with blood stains after being allegedly
NABBED while 'trying to commit murder'. "
Lol perhaps you didn't read that part because you were more interested in the photos than the content.

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by fhunn: 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ozkar:
dude, relax. Abraham was told to offer his son, and he took a knife along as well as wood for fire. Are you saying he misunderstood the instruction?

He was told to kill his son as a sacrificial offering. He was ready to do it. If he wasn't stopped he'd have done it. What exactly are you trying to defend?

assumptions! assumptions!! assumptions!!!

what made you think the knife, the wood and the fire were meant for Isaac and not for the animal that later was caught in the thicket?

oga, stop saying kill, I quoted the verses for you and what was there was offer

Abraham, on that mountain, killed an animal, offered it to God asa burnt offering and also offered Isaac to God as a living sacrifice just as Hannah offered Samuel to God

if he wasn't stopped, he would have done it is also an assumption
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ozkar:

Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2018
fhunn:

what made you think the knife, the wood and the fire were meant for Isaac and not for the animal that later was caught in the thicket?

Abraham, on that mountain, killed an animal, offered it to God asa burnt offering and also offered Isaac to God as a living sacrifice just as Hannah offered Samuel to God

What other way can one offer sacrifices without the shedding of blood?
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by fhunn: 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
Jayhazard:
What other way can one offer sacrifices without the shedding of blood?
yes, there was shedding of blood but it wasn't Isaac's blood
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by Agugbadin: 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2018
KingGeorgey:
Like I'm confused also...the child looks like the ritualist here sef and the woman just lying flat like....

He crime was boosted that is why she lying down like that
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
fhunn:

yes, there was shedding of blood but it wasn't Isaac's blood
So then what's the difference between "kill" and "offer" , in this case?
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by Ozkar: 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2018
fhunn:

lol. Abraham never knew there would be a ram nearby. God knew, but not Abraham. The man went there with the intention of killing his son. I'm not sure what you have against the word 'kill', but that is clearly what the command meant to offer his son up as a burnt offering.

He had already bound up the boy and was going to use the knife on him when he got stopped. Funny how you think he wouldn't have done it if he wasn't stopped. Isn't that one reason why he was regarded as the father of all having faith? When asked to, he "as good as offered up Isaac". He INTENDED to murder the boy and then roast the body as a sacrifice, in obedience to divine instruction of course.

I know you are facing internal conflict on the issue, so you are trying to deny terms that would make you see it as it truly is. It's fine, normal human response.
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by baratech: 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2018
Na wa
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by immaq8(f): 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
she wanted to do what father Abraham could not do to Isaac.
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by fhunn: 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
Jayhazard:

So then what's the difference between "kill" and "offer" , in this case?

a big difference

to offer = to give (out)

to kill = to take life
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by fhunn: 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ozkar:
lol. Abraham never knew there would be a ram nearby. God knew, but not Abraham. The man went there with the intention of killing his son. I'm not sure what you have against the word 'kill', but that is clearly what the command meant to offer his son up as a burnt offering.

He had already bound up the boy and was going to use the knife on him when he got stopped. Funny how you think he wouldn't have done it if he wasn't stopped. Isn't that one reason why he was regarded as the father of all having faith? When asked to, he "as good as offered up Isaac". He INTENDED to murder the boy and then roast the body as a sacrifice, in obedience to divine instruction of course.

I know you are facing internal conflict on the issue, so you are trying to deny terms that would make you see it as it truly is. It's fine, normal human response.

you were on the sense path in your first paragraph, in the second you derailed and deviated

Abraham never had any intent of killing his son, he had only the intent of obeying whatever command that was giving... that's why he stopped when the command came to stop, if he had the intent of killing Isaac, he wouldn't have heard from God

I don't understand why you all are saying Abraham would have done

and concerning the aspersions in your last paragraph,
I have never faced internal conflict concerning the Bible, if understanding didn't come to me immediately, I meditate on it while asking the Holy Spirit to grant me revelation, believe me you, He does
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by mvem(m): 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
berrystunn:
Hardship in the land

Say no to APC
...there is no excuse for such evil... Are you reasonable at all
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2018
fhunn:

a big difference

to offer = to give (out)

to kill = to take life
When you offer, in this case, doesn't it require the taking of one's life?
You take that person's life from him and give it (offer) to whom you're making the sacrifice to. I don't see why the word "kill" isn't applicable here, as it literally means "taking someone else's life" . So what exactly is your argument?
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by babadigu(m): 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
Hum...
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos by Ozkar: 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
fhunn:

you were on the sense path in your first paragraph, in the second you derailed and deviated

Abraham never had any intent of killing his son, he had only the intent of obeying whatever command that was giving... that's why he stopped when the command came to stop, if he had the intent of killing Isaac, he wouldn't have heard from God

I don't understand why you all are saying Abraham would have done

and concerning the aspersions in your last paragraph,
I have never faced internal conflict concerning the Bible, if understanding didn't come to me immediately, I meditate on it while asking the Holy Spirit to grant me revelation, believe me you, He does
stop grasping at straw, man. You haven't said anything different. A case of six and half a dozen.

Abraham was bent on obeying divine instruction, and until he was stopped, the instruction was for him to OFFER UP his son as a BURNT OFFERING or SACRIFICE . The fact that he went with a knife and firewood shows that he understood clearly what the initial instruction entailed. He had already tied up the boy and was about to use his knife when he was stopped.

Oga, english is easy enough, and that account is clear enough. I wonder what you are arguing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. / 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River / Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.