Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

This Phone Has Two Screens Front And Back With Spotless 3 Cameras - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Phone Has Two Screens Front And Back With Spotless 3 Cameras (4076 Views)

Now We All Have 3 Cameras Back Design Smartphone / My Windows Phone Has Ended Support For Whatsapp / World’s First Foldable Phone Has Been Launched. Checkout Specs, PICS And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Phone Has Two Screens Front And Back With Spotless 3 Cameras by loricara: 8:18am On Dec 13, 2018
Vivo Nex Dual Screen is the latest ambitious launch in the company's premium Vivo Nex series. Placed alongside the original Vivo Nex, the Vivo Nex Dual Screen is the first from the Chinese phone maker to sport dual AMOLED panels and three rear cameras. The company has removed cameras from the front of the handset to offer an all-screen symmetrical appearance, devoid of a display notch or selfie hole. Other than that, the phone sports premium specifications including a Snapdragon 845 SoC, 10GB of RAM, and 22.5W fast charging. Let's check out the phone's details.

https://www.talekiss.com/2018/12/vivo-nex-dual-with-dual-screen10gb-ram.html?m=1
Re: This Phone Has Two Screens Front And Back With Spotless 3 Cameras by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:45am On Dec 13, 2018
When i saw the topic i thought it was the Nubia X undecided
Re: This Phone Has Two Screens Front And Back With Spotless 3 Cameras by ChristmasBells: 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
Merry christmas to you all its really to most wonderful time of the year and may you recieve this kind of phone as a christmas gift this year in JESUS NAME recieve now
Re: This Phone Has Two Screens Front And Back With Spotless 3 Cameras by happybee: 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
ChristmasBells:
Merry christmas to you all its really to most wonderful time of the year and may you recieve this kind of phone as a christmas gift this year in JESUS NAME recieve now
Dont know why I find this funny..
grin

1 Like

Re: This Phone Has Two Screens Front And Back With Spotless 3 Cameras by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
WHICH KIND OF HALF BAKED BLOGGER IS THIS

5 Likes

Re: This Phone Has Two Screens Front And Back With Spotless 3 Cameras by malachi123: 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: This Phone Has Two Screens Front And Back With Spotless 3 Cameras by ThatKING(m): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2018
ChristmasBells:
wish me too na
Re: This Phone Has Two Screens Front And Back With Spotless 3 Cameras by AbigealTobs: 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ok
Re: This Phone Has Two Screens Front And Back With Spotless 3 Cameras by AbigealTobs: 2:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
60 DAYS WEIGHTLOSS CHALLENGE

JOIN FOR FREE!!!!!

This course examines the best methods to help you to alkalise, to cleanse safely and naturally and to sustain a healthy weight.
About the course
You will learn about the impact that sugar, hidden sugars, fructose and high fructose corn syrup, can have on your weight. We’ll cut through diet myths, common misconceptions and the confusing array of weight loss and detoxification supplements and techniques. The role of exercise and of the nervous, digestive and immune systems in weight loss will also be examined, along with foods that assist with detox and cleansing.

Key Features
Plans and diets
Sustainable weight loss
The effect of environmental toxins including artificial flavours, artificial colours and preservatives
Juicing and weight loss/detox
The pros and cons of fasting
Heavy metal detoxification
Relaxation tips
Superfoods and superfood taste testing
Award
CNM Completion, Cleanse and Weight Loss
JOIN FOR FREE

https:///IGUlBw3rJIn4T48Tv1yWMC
Re: This Phone Has Two Screens Front And Back With Spotless 3 Cameras by saxby(f): 2:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
will the 3 cameras beat that of the camon 11 pro?
loricara:

Vivo Nex Dual Screen is the latest ambitious launch in the company's premium Vivo Nex series. Placed alongside the original Vivo Nex, the Vivo Nex Dual Screen is the first from the Chinese phone maker to sport dual AMOLED panels and three rear cameras. The company has removed cameras from the front of the handset to offer an all-screen symmetrical appearance, devoid of a display notch or selfie hole. Other than that, the phone sports premium specifications including a Snapdragon 845 SoC, 10GB of RAM, and 22.5W fast charging. Let's check out the phone's details.

https://www.talekiss.com/2018/12/vivo-nex-dual-with-dual-screen10gb-ram.html?m=1
Re: This Phone Has Two Screens Front And Back With Spotless 3 Cameras by loricara: 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
no bit its still better than tevno
Re: This Phone Has Two Screens Front And Back With Spotless 3 Cameras by easylife343: 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2018
Yes the dual screen phones are awesome and i Think Meizo was the first to introduce this concept also check this https://www.iasarticles.com/2018/12/top-current-affairs-12th-december-2018.html
Re: This Phone Has Two Screens Front And Back With Spotless 3 Cameras by Vincent2425(m): 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu9FvG6SYLY
Re: This Phone Has Two Screens Front And Back With Spotless 3 Cameras by seunfly: 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
They copied ZTE Nubia X. If not for battery, I would have gone for that Nubia x. I just want to own that phone for posterity sake.
Re: This Phone Has Two Screens Front And Back With Spotless 3 Cameras by seunfly: 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
saxby:
will the 3 cameras beat that of the camon 11 pro?

Which bush is this one from?
Re: This Phone Has Two Screens Front And Back With Spotless 3 Cameras by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
kemicalreaction:
WHICH KIND OF HALF BAKED BLOGGER IS THIS
this blogger is a total learner,
Re: This Phone Has Two Screens Front And Back With Spotless 3 Cameras by Deckline(m): 7:40am On Dec 14, 2018
ChristmasBells:

Your spelling is appalling.
Re: This Phone Has Two Screens Front And Back With Spotless 3 Cameras by Deckline(m): 7:42am On Dec 14, 2018
loricara:
no bit its still better than tevno
It's.

(1) (Reply)

20 Best Phones In The World Today! / I.con The World's First Smart Condom / Uk Used Phone Between 25k To 30k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.