Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:32 AM

CCTV Captures Mother Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Captures Mother Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal (28358 Views)

Mother Captured Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal In Church (video) / Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) / CCTV Captures Man Who Stole MAC Laptop In Ikeja. N50,000 Reward If You Know Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Captures Mother Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal by Offpoint: 10:42am On Dec 13, 2018
h
Re: CCTV Captures Mother Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal by Ridwan123(m): 10:42am On Dec 13, 2018
bercu:
this is no cctv camera, somebody is somwhere recording
you get
Re: CCTV Captures Mother Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal by lightwalkertv: 10:43am On Dec 13, 2018
The way parents are bringing up their children this days....

Re: CCTV Captures Mother Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal by FODA(m): 10:43am On Dec 13, 2018
No wonder Jesus wept
Re: CCTV Captures Mother Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal by GoodMuyis(m): 10:44am On Dec 13, 2018
Not CCTV, a cctv setup will not follow you to the door. Maybe a Movie scene

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Mother Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 13, 2018
edgecution:
Family business.

angry
Re: CCTV Captures Mother Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal by hottadiva(f): 10:53am On Dec 13, 2018
This is so heartbreaking ��
Re: CCTV Captures Mother Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal by omonla10(m): 10:56am On Dec 13, 2018
That's obviously not cctv.. Someone was holding d camera. Don't think cctv would have followed them
Re: CCTV Captures Mother Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal by Jonadull: 10:58am On Dec 13, 2018
OkaNaUbe .
You were saying?
cheesy
Re: CCTV Captures Mother Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal by Paretomaster1(m): 11:08am On Dec 13, 2018
Ugosample:

well....

As the country is becoming more and more like a banana republic, what do you expect?

Which country?

Don't tell me u believe that is Nigeria..... Wake up

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Mother Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal by excel4us: 11:08am On Dec 13, 2018
SHAME
Re: CCTV Captures Mother Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 13, 2018
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Her DAUGHTER is now undergoing refresher courses
Re: CCTV Captures Mother Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 13, 2018
GoodMuyis:
Not CCTV, a cctv setup will not follow you to the door. Maybe a Movie scene
Some of them follow when being operated to capture a scene.
Re: CCTV Captures Mother Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal by picowire: 11:11am On Dec 13, 2018
too Bad
Re: CCTV Captures Mother Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal by SEGLIZ: 11:13am On Dec 13, 2018
........... it has happened to me once, even my took place in the church. a woman with three kids stole my copy of "daily Bible reading" that was shared for everyone that Sunday which happened to be the first Sunday of the years.
I remembered as soon as the booklet was given to me, I kept it underneath every other books I had with me, my Bible been on to of them all. I could remember on occasions I looked back (for they were seated behind me), I saw the eldest son funding with her copy of the booklet which made it look rough.
immediately after the service picking up my things to leave for home, I noticed the booklet was now comfortably on my Bible. I was at first perturbed how it climb to the top on a second look it was rough (what could be happening).
on realizing what happened I felt so bad not loosing my neat booklet but a WOMAN, a MOTHER her CHILD a boy of 5 or 6 years being taught the act of thievery in the house of God. she look too decent (looking pretty and educated) for such an act. on getting home I complained bitterly to my cos it seem scary like such things don't happen, even when I know they do.
I kind of imagine the kind of parenting we have this days. same we have online this days people coming online hauling insult and abuse on people without knowing who the recipient may be.
Re: CCTV Captures Mother Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal by Beface(m): 11:14am On Dec 13, 2018
The person way dey camera them get patient o,because me I no fit see this kind thing make I pretend. If na me i go make sure say their return the bag to the owner.
Re: CCTV Captures Mother Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal by Righteousness89(m): 11:15am On Dec 13, 2018
This is sooo bad!
LORD Have Mercy on this Generation!

A pregnant Woman!

She is Indirectly raising 3 Armed robbers + The one in the belly=4...

Lord HAve Mercy!
Re: CCTV Captures Mother Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal by Originalsly: 11:15am On Dec 13, 2018
Poverty?....and the little thief wearing weave? Parents using their kids to steal is nothing new...worldwide. Later in life we be calling for thunder to fire some children wbo be stealing from their elderly parents.
Re: CCTV Captures Mother Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal by Epifanio(m): 11:33am On Dec 13, 2018
Biafran woman
Re: CCTV Captures Mother Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal by Esteban8(m): 11:36am On Dec 13, 2018
show me yhur mother and I wii tell yhu who yhu are
Re: CCTV Captures Mother Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal by mechanics(m): 11:42am On Dec 13, 2018
hmmmm, and no one was monitoring her?
Re: CCTV Captures Mother Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal by nickxtra(m): 11:49am On Dec 13, 2018
Revolva:
This is the appalling moment a mother gives her daughter instructions making her steal peoples bag from an outdoor restaurant.

This is indeed Shameful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vvQtY2rybk

I weep embarassed
Re: CCTV Captures Mother Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
Why not teach the small girl how to sell toto instead?
Re: CCTV Captures Mother Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal by phase1: 12:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
The shameless mother should be arrested and thrown in jail. Those kids should be taken from her and rehabilitated before she destroys them further.

Tufia!
Re: CCTV Captures Mother Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal by Penywise(m): 12:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nairaland and old news. This was on my WhatsApp status two weeks ago.
Re: CCTV Captures Mother Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal by Zeewirld: 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
Revolva:
This is the appalling moment a mother gives her daughter instructions making her steal peoples bag from an outdoor restaurant.

This is indeed Shameful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vvQtY2rybk

I had to watch the video more than once,this was just to convince myself that it was not a scene from a movie.It is quite unfortunate and sad.How low could she stoop?

To think that she was also pregnant with another potential 'anini' make this more worrisome.
Re: CCTV Captures Mother Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal by sylvez(m): 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
Horlawoomey:
This is very saddening and I am very sorry for those children. Poverty is never an excuse for stealing, she's not disabled and can do a lot of menis Jobs.

I pray they get caught.

you been dey talk sense until you mentioned "i pray"

what's your prayer line like ??
Re: CCTV Captures Mother Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ugosample:

well....

As the country is becoming more and more like a banana republic, what do you expect?
That's not Nigeria, adn those people are not blacks.
Re: CCTV Captures Mother Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal by Revolva(m): 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
this is america and the black americans keep getting lazy and keep complaining

https://www.nairaland.com/4898406/easy-way-get-scholarship-without

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Defrauds Red Cross By Claiming To Be A Hurricane Victim / Gunmen Kill Taraba Businessman (Photo) / Burnt Alive: Family Mourns Woman Mistaken For Suicide Bomber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.