Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Actress Kehinde Bankole Stuns As She Bares Cleavage In A Blue Gown (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Kehinde Bankole Stuns As She Bares Cleavage In A Blue Gown (PHOTO) (2161 Views)

Actress Kehinde Bankole Is The Denim Queen In Stunning New Photos / Simi Bares Cleavage In New Photo / Shola Ogudu Bares Cleavage In A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Kehinde Bankole Stuns As She Bares Cleavage In A Blue Gown (PHOTO) by Gistvic: 9:58am On Dec 13, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Nigerian actress, model and television host Kehinde Bankole shares new photo as she stuns in Beautiful blue gown.

She wrote:

"Shadows and giants, don't you dare ���������������."

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/actress-kehinde-bankole-stuns-as-she.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Actress Kehinde Bankole Stuns As She Bares Cleavage In A Blue Gown (PHOTO) by Gistvic: 9:59am On Dec 13, 2018
shocked
Re: Actress Kehinde Bankole Stuns As She Bares Cleavage In A Blue Gown (PHOTO) by itspzpics(m): 10:01am On Dec 13, 2018
Age is talking now
Re: Actress Kehinde Bankole Stuns As She Bares Cleavage In A Blue Gown (PHOTO) by Peterdreddblog(m): 10:02am On Dec 13, 2018
angry
Re: Actress Kehinde Bankole Stuns As She Bares Cleavage In A Blue Gown (PHOTO) by ashewoboy(m): 10:04am On Dec 13, 2018
a phuck with her will not be a bad idea. she looks yummy.

1 Like

Re: Actress Kehinde Bankole Stuns As She Bares Cleavage In A Blue Gown (PHOTO) by OmowumiJ(f): 10:09am On Dec 13, 2018
undecided
Re: Actress Kehinde Bankole Stuns As She Bares Cleavage In A Blue Gown (PHOTO) by olayinks007(m): 10:12am On Dec 13, 2018
ashewoboy:
a phuck with her will not be a bad idea. she looks yummy.

Ashawo!!!!!!!!!!
Leave my wife alone. grin

1 Like

Re: Actress Kehinde Bankole Stuns As She Bares Cleavage In A Blue Gown (PHOTO) by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:14am On Dec 13, 2018
angry to bang her raw just dey hungry me grin she needs to have my baby

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy

1 Like

Re: Actress Kehinde Bankole Stuns As She Bares Cleavage In A Blue Gown (PHOTO) by meobizy(f): 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
Photoshop involve in that first photo.
It’s like she’s bored out of her mind so takes pictures in different clothes. I don’t blame her, the idle mind is the Devil’s workshop.
This is how one Alhaji or yahoo boy will hit her up via DM and she’ll reply instantly.
Re: Actress Kehinde Bankole Stuns As She Bares Cleavage In A Blue Gown (PHOTO) by happybee: 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2018
The rate at which this girl dey upload photos these days be like say she dey find something..
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Kehinde Bankole Stuns As She Bares Cleavage In A Blue Gown (PHOTO) by patwhizkid(f): 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
Those legs tho shocked different colors lipsrsealed
Na another person legs? undecided
Re: Actress Kehinde Bankole Stuns As She Bares Cleavage In A Blue Gown (PHOTO) by blessedaunty: 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
The dress doesn't look good on her.
Re: Actress Kehinde Bankole Stuns As She Bares Cleavage In A Blue Gown (PHOTO) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
I can bet her baby daddy was smacking this her big bum bum while fvcking her lipsrsealed
Re: Actress Kehinde Bankole Stuns As She Bares Cleavage In A Blue Gown (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
LesbianBoy:
I can bet her baby daddy was smacking this her big bum bum while fvcking her lipsrsealed

bad guy. i was thinking, since you like sinaj, we may actually do a party someday. am bi.
Re: Actress Kehinde Bankole Stuns As She Bares Cleavage In A Blue Gown (PHOTO) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
Georgexx1:

bad guy. i was thinking, since you like sinaj, we may actually do a party someday. am bi.

I am not understanding the bolded! Hope is not what ayam thinking angry
Re: Actress Kehinde Bankole Stuns As She Bares Cleavage In A Blue Gown (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
LesbianBoy:

I am not understanding the bolded! Hope is not what ayam thinking angry

YOU CORRECT GUY. lgbt grin you shouldn't be bearing that name i guess angry
Re: Actress Kehinde Bankole Stuns As She Bares Cleavage In A Blue Gown (PHOTO) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2018
Georgexx1:

YOU CORRECT GUY. lgbt grin you shouldn't be bearing that name i guess angry

Don't even go there I straight gan! You don't even know what inspired my moniker!

I love girlssssssssssss biko! Fine ones o! angry

1 Like

Re: Actress Kehinde Bankole Stuns As She Bares Cleavage In A Blue Gown (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Don't even go there I straight gan! You don't even know what inspired my moniker!

I love girlssssssssssss biko! Fine ones o! angry

grin grin grin cool

(1) (Reply)

REMOVED. / This Is Hot” – Fans React As Actress Mo Bimpe Rocks Towel In Bathroom / Carter Efe In Tears As Wizkid Gives Him 10million For Machala Official Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.