Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Why I Want Toyin Lawani As My Babymama But Never As My Wife- Pretty Mike Speaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Want Toyin Lawani As My Babymama But Never As My Wife- Pretty Mike Speaks (2167 Views)

Pretty Mike Speaks Of Experience With Charms And 'use' Of Kanyamata / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) / “I Did Osinachi To Reply My Babymama’s Family” – Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Want Toyin Lawani As My Babymama But Never As My Wife- Pretty Mike Speaks by medua123: 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
Philanthropist and nightlife aficionado, Pretty Mike, lives with the aphorism that every show should tell a story. His majestic yet dramatic public appearances contribute to his controversial personality.

The socialite has been making headlines for loads of controversial reasons including stepping out with snakes, chained girls and more.

In this interview with us, he opened up about media’s misinterpretation of his much talked about lifestyle as a show stopper, feminism, his type of woman and how he would be so glad to have Tiannah mother his unborn children. Interestingly so, he also spoke about his introverted nature which people barely notice, amongst others.

Read full tnterview here
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/why-i-want-toyin-lawani-as-my-babymama-but-never-as-my-wife-pretty-mike-opens-up/

Re: Why I Want Toyin Lawani As My Babymama But Never As My Wife- Pretty Mike Speaks by Solsix(m): 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2019
This guy needs God
Re: Why I Want Toyin Lawani As My Babymama But Never As My Wife- Pretty Mike Speaks by victorian(f): 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2019
Theyve already sold their souls to the devil.

They don't need God.

It's either one choose God or Devil

They've made their choice already.

Anyways funny pics!

They try.
Re: Why I Want Toyin Lawani As My Babymama But Never As My Wife- Pretty Mike Speaks by dollytino4real(f): 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2019
ur doll don dey lick or wetin happen
Re: Why I Want Toyin Lawani As My Babymama But Never As My Wife- Pretty Mike Speaks by Aidejay(m): 10:50pm On Oct 24, 2019
victorian:
Theyve already sold their souls to the devil.
They don't need God.
It's either one choose God or Devil
They've made their choice already.
Anyways funny pics!
They try.
please if u know...tell me
Where is the place that pple can go and sell dia soul
Asking 4 a friend
Re: Why I Want Toyin Lawani As My Babymama But Never As My Wife- Pretty Mike Speaks by tillaman(m): 11:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
What happen to Amaka?? You don straff her kpekus till e slack now you wan abandon her, you sick bastarddd!!
Upon all the hype wey you give Amaka

(1) (Reply)

'ynash Grabber' Wizkid Parties Hard With Moesha Boduong In Dubai [photos +video] / 3 Times Bbnaija's Tacha Slayed In Show Stopping Red Outfits (photos) / Ultimate Love: Colourful Photos As Housemate Re-enact Coronation Of Oba Of Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.