Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

So You Think You've Failed!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / So You Think You've Failed!!! (284 Views)

I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests / What Are The Things You've Learned The Hard Way? / Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So You Think You've Failed!!! by spv1: 10:07am On Dec 13, 2018
SO YOU THINK YOU HAVE FAILED

Yes, you I am talking to you, you've tried so many things and failed so many times, now you think you have failed the exam called life. Well I have news for you, it's not failing itself that makes you a failure, its giving up on success that makes you a failure.
A success story that didn't pass through the valley of the shadow of failure, is a perfect story and we both know, there are no perfect stories.
I failed yesterday, I may fail today, but if I don't give up on success, I will not fail tomorrow.
Let me tell you just how strong you are, you are strong because you are doing one of the hardest things there is to do and that's staying alive. It's so easy to commit suicide, but it takes gut and balls to live. Living is hard, it requires hope, courage and many more. And if you are alive, make that count. You are not a waste of flesh and blood. You can make it, if only you believe.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

West African Research Center Library Fellowship 2019 | Apply Now Before Deadline / Apply Now: WE Charity Recruitment 2019 / The Mobile Phone Secret Website Computer Village Guys Are Too Frighten To Reveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.