Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Chevron Test for Drilling Representative - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chevron Test for Drilling Representative (1420 Views)

Forum For Drilling Rig Jobs / Chevron Test / Chevron Test Conducted By Dragnet 5th March 2011 Please Any News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chevron Test for Drilling Representative by olumighty(m): 3:07pm On Apr 15, 2007
Good day fellow Nairaland users. Please I need Chevron Test format for Drilling Representative. I will appreciate if u can send in some useful links. Thanks
Re: Chevron Test for Drilling Representative by femineer: 10:52am On Apr 16, 2007
The chevron Aptitude test comprises of three different sections, However, I would reccomend the 2007 GMAT for the diagremmatic thinking. wishing you every sucess you desire
Re: Chevron Test for Drilling Representative by mikolysis(m): 11:34am On Apr 16, 2007
Hello Olumighty,
Please i'd like to know if anybody from Port harcourt has been called and the day scheduled for the Test.
Re: Chevron Test for Drilling Representative by RAMPAGE4AL(m): 1:52pm On Apr 16, 2007
did chevron contact you for an interview?how did they contact you,by air mail or e-mail or phone.i applied from ph.thanks
Re: Chevron Test for Drilling Representative by kigstorn: 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2007
when is the test in ph ekekingsley2002@yahoo.com
Re: Chevron Test for Drilling Representative by Sunlord(m): 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2007
Fear not, the questions are quite simple, the maths is easy only that you will have to be very smart and fast, get acquinted with arithemetic, the Verbal entails short passages n d diagrammatic thinking is menu driven, they will give you detailed explaination all in all, time is the essence, Best regards
Re: Chevron Test for Drilling Representative by BILLIONs1: 8:41am On Apr 17, 2007
DOES anybody know the marking system of Chevron's aptitude?Is there a negative marking system?

Can one guess answers to fill in the blanks? some one should please fill me in.
Re: Chevron Test for Drilling Representative by tosab: 8:15am On Apr 19, 2007
Please i want to also have an idea of the aptitude test for attorneys. Anybody with an idea of what it looks like should let me know.

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic Registrars And Sky Bank / I Need A Job / Urgent Vacancies 7 Days To Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.