Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,310 members, 7,850,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:42 PM

Cabal, Godfathers In Pdp To Go Next Month –nwodo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cabal, Godfathers In Pdp To Go Next Month –nwodo (1629 Views)

Buhari's Cabinet: Shocker Awaits APC Godfathers - Tribuneonline / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih / We Don't Have Godfathers In APC -- El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cabal, Godfathers In Pdp To Go Next Month –nwodo by ProAnti: 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2010
@ Topic

Once upon a time, time time.

Story story, stooooory
Re: Cabal, Godfathers In Pdp To Go Next Month –nwodo by kobikwelu(m): 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2010
^
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cabal, Godfathers In Pdp To Go Next Month –nwodo by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2010
I no sabi which Godfather him want to pursue from PDP.

Him go fit pursue OBJ? because the last time I checked that is the grand commander and undisputed Godfather of PDP.

The rest na local champions. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cabal, Godfathers In Pdp To Go Next Month –nwodo by Eziachi: 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2010
I do honestly feel sorry for my dear brother Okwy Nwodo. No one has ever stake out his neck for Nigeria without him having broken. Confidence is part of our gene in Igbo land but over confidence when it comes to Nigeria political minefield is a recipe for suicide.

Every single day, he is beginning to sound like a daring robber without a gun or even a knife. They will now use him and then dump him like others before him.
Re: Cabal, Godfathers In Pdp To Go Next Month –nwodo by kobikwelu(m): 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2010
^^^
his albatross would always be his lawsuit hanging over his head,

how do they expect him to the steadfast, when some peeps have it over him (opening his case that is)
Re: Cabal, Godfathers In Pdp To Go Next Month –nwodo by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2010
Eziachi:

I do honestly feel sorry for my dear brother Okwy Nwodo. No one has ever stake out his neck for Nigeria without him having broken. Confidence is part of our gene in Igbo land but over confidence when it comes to Nigeria political minefield is a recipe for suicide.

Every single day, he is beginning to sound like a daring robber without a gun or even a knife. They will now use him and then dump him like others before him.

I have said this before, anybody who know who Okwy is should tell him to chill. Look at Bode George now.
He should chill and interprete the laws of PDP fairly and let those who want to game the system be responsible for their own crimes.

If he lays down his life for PDP like he claims he will simply die for nothing.

The smartest thing is to apply the rule fairly and be inclusive. Someone like Ken Nnamani can not be taken for a ride in this country and its down to how he handled himself when had the opportunity.
Re: Cabal, Godfathers In Pdp To Go Next Month –nwodo by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2010
kobikwelu

why did he even accept the job?
Re: Cabal, Godfathers In Pdp To Go Next Month –nwodo by kobikwelu(m): 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2010
^^^

the lure of power and money (in Nigeria)is just tooooooooooo much that it would take a saint to pass up on such an opportunity (no pun intended)
Re: Cabal, Godfathers In Pdp To Go Next Month –nwodo by Eziachi: 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2010
The whole zoning war in a particular party raging now in Nigeria that has 65 political parties shows how remove the Nigerian elite and a sheep like population they are leading are from reality of Nigeria s one nation.
Both for and those against zoning are all in the same both, everyone is trying to consolidate power through which public money, privilege positions are shared like cake.

If being in government in Nigeria is not about those things, how can the only topic of relevance for a country chronic with countless social and economic vices be where the presidency is zone?

How does it make you feel when a person like Babangida talks about zoning looking back at his past as part and parcel of the old Kaduna mafia?
How do you feel, when some people the words like ordain, anointed and other religious jingles while making their case for Jonathan in a so-called democratic (theocratic) environment?
Re: Cabal, Godfathers In Pdp To Go Next Month –nwodo by Kobojunkie: 4:08am On Aug 04, 2010
Eziachi:

How does it make you feel when a person like Babangida talks about zoning looking back at his past as part and parcel of the old Kaduna mafia?
How do you feel, when some people the words like ordain, anointed and other religious jingles while making their case for Jonathan in a so-called democratic (theocratic) environment?

At least IBB is simply suggesting the zoning LAWS be applied, the other makes my skin crawl . . . just goes to show how low people are willing to go to kiss arse . . . ROFLMAO!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Two Dead As Aregbesola Rescued Five Accident Victims At Osu / Government Charges Poor People Who Cannot Pay Train Fair With Attempted Suicide! / Ogun State 2011, Gobernitorial Election, Pdp, Ppn Versus Action Congress Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.