Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

‘I Need A Car, Enough Is Enough’ Evangelist Cries Out As He Goes To Street. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘I Need A Car, Enough Is Enough’ Evangelist Cries Out As He Goes To Street. (260 Views)

Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) / My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily / Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Need A Car, Enough Is Enough’ Evangelist Cries Out As He Goes To Street. by Mowunmiaf: 11:36am On Dec 13, 2018
A yet to be identified Evangelist who preached on the street, is about becoming a viral sensation as he was spotted in a video shouting that needs a car.

According to the Preacher, he needs a car to enable him preach better to the public.

The Evangelist revealed that his shoe has suffered due to the burden of trekking constantly, saying people have been asking where the God that called him is because he treks everyday to preach the Gospel as His servant.

He concluded his preaching by telling members of the public to get take down his phone number and address, so they can provide the car that will enable him preach the word of God at ease.

See more of his pictures...http://aftrending.com/i-need-a-car-enough-is-enough-evangelist-cries-out-as-he-goes-to-street/

Re: ‘I Need A Car, Enough Is Enough’ Evangelist Cries Out As He Goes To Street. by GOFRONT(m): 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

The Prince Of Peace / Accepting A Gift From A Kaafir On The Day Of His Festival / God's Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.