Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Buhari With Wife Aisha, Amosun & Nollywood Stars At An Event In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari With Wife Aisha, Amosun & Nollywood Stars At An Event In Abuja (38245 Views)

MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) / Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) / Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari With Wife Aisha, Amosun & Nollywood Stars At An Event In Abuja by supereagle(m): 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
Oshigun:
Kanu, IPOBians and haters from the SE will tell you the public are kept far from PMB so no one can get close enough to see he is Jubrin. What is this we are now seeing with many, including our entertainers, in touching distance of PMB and engaging with him? Jubrin from Sudan growing bolder by the minute abi?

You people recon with those people who cannot think deeply on anything apart from money.

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Wife Aisha, Amosun & Nollywood Stars At An Event In Abuja by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
Corrinthians:
Buhari was photoshoped into the pictures. He was not at the event. I was there and can confidently tell you that. What aki was shaking was just a mannequin and not a live human, can't you see it is not breathing?

These are the explanations I can give you as an ipob youth.

Bloody hell!!! You are right bro. That is a robot manufactured in Berlin called model P-221 Sulieman. These IPOBians will not destroy Nigeria sha with their lunacy grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari With Wife Aisha, Amosun & Nollywood Stars At An Event In Abuja by Calers: 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
Sai maigaskiya sai baba jubril till 2023

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Wife Aisha, Amosun & Nollywood Stars At An Event In Abuja by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
supereagle:

You people recon with those people who cannot think deeply on anything apart from money.

Enemies of PMB will only know heartache and failure because God has decided that PDP evil, which brought the locust 16 years of pestilence on Nigeria, must end. It is a slow and hard battle to prosperity, because of 16 years of PDP misrule, but we will get there as long as we keep the greediest, most evil, most anti-people and most callous political leaders in the land away from control of our commonwealth.

Buhari has done more in 3.5 years , working with a small percentage of what the PDP has earned and squandered in 16 years, in comparison to PDP's almost two decades leadership of Nigeria. Nigeria is not going back to PDP Egypt and this election will prove that to greedy and shameless men who depend on politics to live large at the expense of ordinary Nigerians. I can't wait for enemies of Nigeria and the common man to be banished for good. The likes of Agbero Fayose, lunatic cocaine addict FFK, killer squad OGD, senile OBJ, treacherous Saraki, Obigotry, Ahtiefku, Nollywood entertainer Melaye, hideous ogre Okupe, fake pastor Wendel Simlin Reno Omon lo kakiri et al will be finished for good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari With Wife Aisha, Amosun & Nollywood Stars At An Event In Abuja by supereagle(m): 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
Oshigun:

Enemies of PMB will only know heartache and failure because God has decided that PDP evil, which brought the locust 16 years of pestilence on Nigeria, must end. It is a slow and hard battle to prosperity, because of 16 years of PDP misrule, but we will get there as long as we keep the greediest, most evil, most anti-people and most callous political leaders in the land away from control of our commonwealth.

Buhari has done more in 3.5 years , working with a small percentage of what the PDP has earned and squandered in 16 years, in comparison to PDP's almost two decades leadership of Nigeria. Nigeria is not going back to PDP Egypt and this election will prove that to greedy and shameless men who depend on politics to live large and their hateful supporters. I can't wait for enemies of Nigeria and the common man to be banished for good. The likes of Agbero Fayose, lunatic FFK, killer squad OGD, senile OBJ, treacherous Saraki, Obigotry, Ahtiefku, Nollywood entertainer Melaye, hideous ogre Okupe, fake pastor Wendel Simlin Reno Omon lo kakiri et al will be finished for good.

May their political destruction be great come FeBuhari, 2019. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari With Wife Aisha, Amosun & Nollywood Stars At An Event In Abuja by otipoju(m): 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Obi is a mediocre politician who has NEVER won contested in or won a national election.

In fact, in his first term as Governor, it took Chris Uba and fellow criminals to get the Court to remove Ngige when their attempt to kidnap him failed. Second term, he won and was declared.

Don't compare Obi who destroyed Apga to Buhari and Osinbajo who participated in building a party from scratch.

Where was Obi when Ojukwu was dying and no one cared? Mention a single thing Obi did for Ikemba.

Was it not Mike Adenuga who paid for Ojukwu's air ambulance and medical bills?

Is it Obis fault that Ojukwu squandered the wealth he inheeited from his father on Bianca?
Re: Buhari With Wife Aisha, Amosun & Nollywood Stars At An Event In Abuja by deolu2000(m): 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
See the faces of the vultures, always looking for free money. awon scavengers.
Re: Buhari With Wife Aisha, Amosun & Nollywood Stars At An Event In Abuja by Ayobami7(m): 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
你甚至不知道
Re: Buhari With Wife Aisha, Amosun & Nollywood Stars At An Event In Abuja by brightalo17: 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2018
Gandollar:
Again Aisha's countenance in the second picture will tell even a blind man that she's not comfortable in that place.

If I were there, I would rush forward with the speed of light to remove his cap before DSS can stop me. I know after that I would be forgotten in jail till May next year when the dullard goes home finally.
Even if you remove the cap,Your god Kanu will still brainwash you that he should show us his dick.

Listen you should be Ashamed of yourself by now.

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Wife Aisha, Amosun & Nollywood Stars At An Event In Abuja by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Obi is a mediocre politician who has NEVER won contested in or won a national election.

In fact, in his first term as Governor, it took Chris Uba and fellow criminals to get the Court to remove Ngige when their attempt to kidnap him failed. Second term, he won and was declared.

Don't compare Obi who destroyed Apga to Buhari and Osinbajo who participated in building a party from scratch.

Where was Obi when Ojukwu was dying and no one cared? Mention a single thing Obi did for Ikemba.

Was it not Mike Adenuga who paid for Ojukwu's air ambulance and medical bills?

God bless you for this observation. What continues to disappoint those of us who believe in strong opposition politics, to check those in power, is how the PDP can never rise to the heights expected of it because of a readiness to always work with the most blunt tools available. They are not at all ashamed to parade failures, criminals and men of questionable characters as their representatives.

No Party is full of saints in Nigeria but serious Parties now understand the need to only present achievers and men of integrity for high office. Is it not a disgrace the PDP sold its ticket to an international criminal, i.e Atiku, who cannot even travel to the USA where he stands indicted of money laundering with his wife Jennifer?

Atiku, to show the crookedness and foolishness that pervades the PDP, then chooses a bigot who is known to openly discriminate on ethnic, religious and even internal bloodline i.e Anambra Igbos superior to all others. You can't make this stuff up and everything we are seeing is evidence of how evil the PDP and it principal officers are.

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Wife Aisha, Amosun & Nollywood Stars At An Event In Abuja by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
supereagle:

May their political destruction be great come FeBuhari, 2019. Amen.

Amen. Totally worthless Party. They sell there Presidential ticket to a fugitive America is waiting to arrest for directly laundering $40 million into the US with his wife Jennifer and for involvement in corruption scandals like the Wilbros saga. Akiku the nincompoop then chooses, as his running mate, an ethno-religious bigot who once arrogantly announced that anyone over 70 should never lead Nigeria yet the pathetic and hypocritical Obigotry, in a sad show of returning to lick his own vomit, is now running with a 72 year old candidate. Project Athiekfu and Obigotry is dead on arrival. Sorry haters. Can anyone link anything remotely similar to the international disgrace revealed below about the thoroughly dirty and corrupt Atiku to Buhari ? One then has to ask why our brothers in the SE hate PMB so much while they are licking Atiku's totally and irredeemably corrupt behind?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/261868-exclusive-blocked-from-america-atiku-sells-controversial-2-95-million-u-s-home.html

EXCLUSIVE: Blocked from America, Atiku sells controversial $2.95 million U.S. home

Atiku, William Jefferson and the FBI Search Warrant

The sold property attracted international media attention in 2005 after the FBI videotaped Mr. Jefferson, who was the congressman representing Louisiana, receiving $100,000 worth of $100 bills in a leather briefcase as part payment of a $500,000 bribe allegedly demanded by Atiku, who was vice president at the time, to facilitate the award of contracts to some two American telecommunication firms in Nigeria.

On August 2, 2005, the FBI applied for a search warrant from William Connelly, a US judge in Maryland, to search the Potomac mansion.

A day after the affidavit was filed, the FBI raided the congressional office of Mr. Jefferson and discovered $90,000 “wrapped in aluminum foil and stuffed inside frozen-food containers” and hidden in a freezer. The serial numbers on the bill matched those the FBI had given to an informant.
Re: Buhari With Wife Aisha, Amosun & Nollywood Stars At An Event In Abuja by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
ericsmith:
wow!! see as the thread dry .... children of hate will avoids news like this ... they are obi-diently waiting for omokri to point out the 2 feet difference btw jubril & aki .
i guess everyone in that hall including aishat donnt know buhari the way Igbo kanu does ... nnamdi was there wen God was creating buhari .. impostor becumin confident by the day ! wailers gone mad grin won tii ya weyre

Won yawere seriously grin
Re: Buhari With Wife Aisha, Amosun & Nollywood Stars At An Event In Abuja by deomelo: 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
grin

Re: Buhari With Wife Aisha, Amosun & Nollywood Stars At An Event In Abuja by deomelo: 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
grin..

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Wife Aisha, Amosun & Nollywood Stars At An Event In Abuja by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8315306_dusa8pwsae7srk_jpeg_jpegea3c9aa1e89e584faa623c6bd3efd2ce

Choi !!!! See as Aisha is just weeping openly and bashing her head on the floor in this picture in annoyance with Jubrin .
Re: Buhari With Wife Aisha, Amosun & Nollywood Stars At An Event In Abuja by Abeycity93: 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
IPOB right now!

Re: Buhari With Wife Aisha, Amosun & Nollywood Stars At An Event In Abuja by OgbeniSamm(m): 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
Gandollar:
Again Aisha's countenance in the second picture will tell even a blind man that she's not comfortable in that place.

If I were there, I would rush forward with the speed of light to remove his cap before DSS can stop me. I know after that I would be forgotten in jail till May next year when the dullard goes home finally.

You're too dumb
Re: Buhari With Wife Aisha, Amosun & Nollywood Stars At An Event In Abuja by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2018
OgbeniSamm:

You're too dumb

Yeah. Too dumb and too hateful. A disastrous combination.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah / Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit / Somto Akunyili Weds Chinonso Azuzu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.