Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:03 PM

Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter (41130 Views)

Biodun Okeowo Weds Adeniyi Olabiyi (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo's Outfit To Pasuma's 50th Birthday (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo And Senator Dino Melaye Pose Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by Xzydar(m): 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
I still prefer the mum
Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by SEGLIZ: 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2018
she is tall also wearing that igbogila agoro sandal.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by 12345baba(m): 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
Her real colour dey her daughter body
Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by baby124: 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2018
safarigirl:
nobofy yad ever insulted Yorubas forgiving dark skin, and if we are talking about people with BEAUTIFUL DARK SKIN, then Yorubas can never be the first ethnic group on the list.

The ethnic group with beautiful dark skin in Nigeria can never be Yorubas, talk about the Jaba of Southern Kaduna, that is beautiful dark skin. Skin that looks just as good as the Senegalese, Yoruba people have beautiful dark brown skin at most, but the true black beauties, you have to come down to the North for better info, can't find such down south.

Anyway, Yoruba peopoe need to feel confident in their skin without bleaching, that is the point. Nobody has insulted Yoruba and their dark skins in Nigeria, they insult Yorubas for bleaching.
Wow. LOL. You are most certainly mentally ill. There are light skin beauties and dark skin beauties across this country. No tribe is more beautiful than the other. Because she is light skin and her child is dark does not mean she bleached. You talk like a slowpoke. Is she not a black lady? Or African? So you want to say all your family members are light skin. You are not ok at all. See the guts you use to come and say this nonsense yet you look like something a cat dragged from the dustbin. Hahahaha.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by ArcGibson(m): 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
Hoe giraffe
Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by Afonja007: 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
Your daughter climbed on top of 2storey building and your telling us she belittles You madam you try
Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by seangy4konji: 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
No so craze deh start
Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by Epifanio(m): 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
ignant:
I guess it's "show your little hoe" day.

It's a testament to the inferiority of afonjas and that is why 99% of them bleach to feel enlightened.

Don't forget to bleach your daughters too though.

Claw faced descendants of fallen demons.

You igbos suffer from acute inferiority complex, and I think picking on the yoruba people especially their women probably makes you have a tiny bit of self worth, because I really don't understand why you people put so much energy and time to hit on them over beauty or skin color.

TRUTHFULLY, YOUR WOMEN ARE UGLY, I HAVEN'T SEEN AN OK ONE YET.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by georgeceekay: 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2018
happybee:
Her neck though..
like sey u dey like make dem dey rub prick for ur neck baa...
Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by notoriousbabe: 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
She is looking like omo langidi, if you know, you know
Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by Epifanio(m): 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
safarigirl:
nobofy yad ever insulted Yorubas forgiving dark skin, and if we are talking about people with BEAUTIFUL DARK SKIN, then Yorubas can never be the first ethnic group on the list.

The ethnic group with beautiful dark skin in Nigeria can never be Yorubas, talk about the Jaba of Southern Kaduna, that is beautiful dark skin. Skin that looks just as good as the Senegalese, Yoruba people have beautiful dark brown skin at most, but the true black beauties, you have to come down to the North for better info, can't find such down south.

Anyway, Yoruba peopoe need to feel confident in their skin without bleaching, that is the point. Nobody has insulted Yoruba and their dark skins in Nigeria, they insult Yorubas for bleaching.

There are yorubas who are naturally lightskinned, the only reason why 10% of Igbo people are lightskinned is because your mothers were quick to open their smelly cunts for the Portuguese sailors who brought clothes to you and in exchange filled up their wombs with dirt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by Ayobami7(m): 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2018
Cute
Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by Sterope(f): 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2018
What do you say about fair Igbo people who bleach and they are so so many of them?

The actress in question is naturally fair and also beaches. She is exactly like so many oyhert Igbo fair ladies actresses.

safarigirl:

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by elegantslayer(f): 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
baby124:

Wow. LOL. You are most certainly mentally ill. There are light skin beauties and dark skin beauties across this country. No tribe is more beautiful than the other. Because she is light skin and her child is dark does not mean she bleached. You talk like a slowpoke. Is she not a black lady? Or African? So you want to say all your family members are light skin. You are not ok at all. See the guts you use to come and say this nonsense yet you look like something a cat dragged from the dustbin. Hahahaha.
Sterope:
What do you say about fair Igbo people who bleach and they are so so many of them?

The actress in question is naturally fair and also beaches. She is exactly like so many oyhert Igbo fair ladies actresses.

Epifanio:

There are yorubas who are naturally lightskinned, the only reason why 10% of Igbo people are lightskinned is because your mothers were quick to open their smelly cunts for the Portuguese sailors who brought clothes to you and in exchange filled up their wombs with dirt.

Sterope:

na wa oo,easy pls
Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by obainojazz(m): 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
TimiRume:
Nice try but your type are known all over this forum to brag about your beauty and your skin, it is the same energy i saw in your post. ...bleach to feel enlightened... Claw faced descendants of fallen demons... It is very possible to love yourself, your skin, tribe, without doing that at the expense of others. You can't shame people for something and in same breath shame them for getting rid of it.
I'm with you bro... I apologize on his behalf

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by obentenyson(m): 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
ignant:
I guess it's "show your little hoe" day.

It's a testament to the inferiority of afonjas and that is why 99% of them bleach to feel enlightened.

Don't forget to bleach your daughters too though.

Claw faced descendants of fallen demons.

Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by obentenyson(m): 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
ignant:

Comprehension isn't your forte.

Inferiority is inferiority, irrespective of your colour shade.

They got your kind brainwashed to the point you're bleaching your skin, blind to the truth, you can't see the beauty within.

dude you can quote immortal technique's natural beauty all you want, you are still a tribalistic vagabond
Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by obentenyson(m): 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
Epifanio:

You igbos suffer from acute inferiority complex, and I think picking on the yoruba people especially their women probably makes you have a tiny bit of self worth, because I really don't understand why you people put so much energy and time to hit on them over beauty or skin color.

TRUTHFULLY, YOUR WOMEN ARE UGLY, I HAVEN'T SEEN AN OK ONE YET.

lol wicked reply. Savage.. most of the Igbo's here are so tribalistic and hypocritical yet they keep complaining about not being carried along with other Nigerian.. nobody wants to associate with a tribalistic bigot..

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by safarigirl(f): 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
baby124:

you lack comprehension, and that is why you are quick to insult people.

I did not say anything to warrant you calling me mentally ill, except something triggered you, and that is a personal struggle.

I stated facts.

I was born and bred in Lagos, so, I have seen enough Yoruba people, I have been in Abuja for at least eleven years, so, I have seen enough Jaba people, and anybody that has seen both ethnic groups knows that Jaba people have the most beautiful dark skin. You obviously have not gone past southern Nigeria or you are biased, hence, your unfounded attack.

I repeat, Yoruba people have beautiful dark brown skin, the most beautiful in Nigeria, but you see that dark, coal skin that is pretty, leave it for Southern Kaduna. I no dey follow you argue.

Next time, learn how to address people without resorting to personal insults.

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by Octofirm: 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
[b][/b]She look beautiful & model ,!!
Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
Gosh, I love this type of mother-daughter relationship.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by Wuraola01(f): 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
happybee:
Her neck though..

grin grin grin
Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
safarigirl:
nobody has ever insulted Yorubas for being dark skin, and if we are talking about people with BEAUTIFUL DARK SKIN, then Yorubas can never be the first ethnic group on the list.

I concur...

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by baby124: 11:06pm On Dec 13, 2018
safarigirl:
you lack comprehension, and that is why you are quick to insult people.

I did not say anything to warrant you calling me mentally ill, except something triggered you, and that is a personal struggle.

I stated facts.

I was born and bred in Lagos, so, I have seen enough Yoruba people, I have been in Abuja for at least eleven years, so, I have seen enough Jaba people, and anybody that has seen both ethnic groups knows that Jaba people have the most beautiful dark skin. You obviously have not gone past southern Nigeria or you are biased, hence, your unfounded attack.

I repeat, Yoruba people have beautiful dark brown skin, the most beautiful in Nigeria, but you see that dark, coal skin that is pretty, leave it for Southern Kaduna. I no dey follow you argue.

Next time, learn how to address people without resorting to personal insults.
Go back a reread what you wrote. It sounded so crazy reading it. If you were not insulted you wouldn’t have clarified. It is not ok to make such statements about a whole tribe. No tribe is more beautiful than the other. Beauty and ugliness is plenty in all tribes. North, South, East or West.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

30 Celebrity Couples We Are Loving / Saheed Balogun Sprays Money On Fathia At Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday Party / Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.