Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Which Of The Project Management Certification Is Useful In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Of The Project Management Certification Is Useful In Nigeria (1445 Views)

10 Things You Can Learn In Five Minute That Would Be Useful In Future / Information Needed On Risk Management Certification / Spsm Or Cips For Supply Management Certification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Project Management Certification Is Useful In Nigeria by GLORY20071(f): 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2007
am about going for a training in project management and i will like to know which of them is most practiced in Nigeria ( the us or UK certification)
Re: Which Of The Project Management Certification Is Useful In Nigeria by semacity: 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2007
R u taking about the buildind industry progent management
Re: Which Of The Project Management Certification Is Useful In Nigeria by AfricaFace(f): 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2007
Hi Glory , the US project management is called PMI and that of the UK is called Prince 2.
PMI teaches the total concept of project management and some methodology while Prince2 only exposes you to the methodology of project management.
But i advise you to train on PMI and can later read up PRINCE2 do the exams. but i advice you pick up PMI for now, that will bring you into the world of project manangement
Re: Which Of The Project Management Certification Is Useful In Nigeria by manp1: 9:28am On Apr 19, 2007
any project mgt certification is good in nigeria, since they are international certifications and recognized globally.it'swant you can do with the certification that matters. i.e knowledge applied is the key in the world of professionalism.

we offer a US/ global certification in project mgt in our training firm. this will land you in your greatest heights.

contact us: nizak building
44, akanro street, ilasamaja, lagos state nigeria.

samuel.

PMCONSULTINGS.powered by APAN MUELT CONSULTS.
Re: Which Of The Project Management Certification Is Useful In Nigeria by GLORY20071(f): 11:10am On Apr 24, 2007
thanks for your input, am in the real estate industry and could want to know which of this certification applies to same.
Re: Which Of The Project Management Certification Is Useful In Nigeria by manp1: 6:58am On Apr 25, 2007
we appreciate. however, our cerification cuts across that area of real estate too, as you we be learning many things such as procurement mgt, cost mgt, time mgt, risk mgt ,scope mgt and so much more. i bet you our international certification is the magic for your teeming career. easy, correct straight to the point lecture avoid of heresy and practical which to meet you.

for more info why dont you call or contact us:
Nizak building,
44, akanro street ilasamaja lagos state nigeria.
samuel.

regards
Re: Which Of The Project Management Certification Is Useful In Nigeria by debbydebs(f): 1:00pm On May 11, 2007
samuel, can you please send details of PMI course to me?
Re: Which Of The Project Management Certification Is Useful In Nigeria by muchmoney: 12:12pm On May 16, 2007
@ debby debs
why not check out www.pmi.org for first hand info?
Re: Which Of The Project Management Certification Is Useful In Nigeria by Kashif(m): 3:26pm On May 16, 2007
@post,

Go for PMI. They remain the best, with world-acknowledged standards and best practices. Rigorous, but worth it. cool

(1) (Reply)

Enterprise Risk Management Academy Africa Lagos International Conference 2012 / Hurry!!!!! Lets Go There, 30% Monthly ROI Without Stress - Join Me / Is It Possible To Do An Online Course In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.