Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Buhari And Atiku Wont Attend Any Debate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Atiku Wont Attend Any Debate (795 Views)

2023: Tinubu May Not Attend Any Presidential Debate – Keyamo / PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun / Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And Atiku Wont Attend Any Debate by helinues: 12:05pm On Dec 13, 2018
Both men are over 70+ years. They can never answer questions accurately without an assistance. They won't bother to go for the debate.

Moreover, Buhari and Atiku cant be in the same place together for now( reference: Peace deal)

I am just imagining Obi asking Buhari and Atiku critical questions ( unless if they want it to end in a fight.

Cc Tonyebarcanista
Re: Buhari And Atiku Wont Attend Any Debate by Emmyloaded: 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
Let's watch and see
Re: Buhari And Atiku Wont Attend Any Debate by helinues: 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
Emmyloaded:
Let's watch and see

Sure now. Monday is almost here
Re: Buhari And Atiku Wont Attend Any Debate by FarahAideed: 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
Atiku didn't have a problem with debate, only the senile Buhari does.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Atiku Wont Attend Any Debate by globalresource: 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
Atiku can still answer question very well but Buhari lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Atiku Wont Attend Any Debate by helinues: 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
FarahAideed:
Atiku didn't have a problem with debate, only the senile Buhari does.

I agree but both cant face each other. North don't play politics like South
Re: Buhari And Atiku Wont Attend Any Debate by raumdeuter: 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
Buhari has gone for debates in the past What of Atiku?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrqySLhxeTk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Atiku Wont Attend Any Debate by helinues: 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2019
I said it but people didn't take me serious
Re: Buhari And Atiku Wont Attend Any Debate by Optional09: 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2019
I said it before
Re: Buhari And Atiku Wont Attend Any Debate by Warship: 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
helinues:

I agree but both cant face each other. North don't play politics like South

Pls explain the difference between the politics played by the North and South and relate it with the department.
Re: Buhari And Atiku Wont Attend Any Debate by helinues: 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2019
Warship:

Pls explain the difference between the politics played by the North and South and relate it with the department.

Did both Buhari and Atiku attend the debates?
Re: Buhari And Atiku Wont Attend Any Debate by Warship: 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
helinues:

Did both Buhari and Atiku attend the debates?

No

You said that they won't appear because of the difference between Northern and Southern politics.
Re: Buhari And Atiku Wont Attend Any Debate by helinues: 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
Warship:

No

You said that they won't appear because of the difference between Northern and Southern politics.

I said they wont appear cos they are both northerners. They cant challenge each other like southerners
Re: Buhari And Atiku Wont Attend Any Debate by Warship: 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
helinues:

I said they wont appear cos they are both northerners. They cant challenge each other like southerners

Why do they have such culture.?
Re: Buhari And Atiku Wont Attend Any Debate by helinues: 5:55am On Jan 20, 2019
Warship:

Why do they have such culture.?

Sebi we southerners no wan receive sense. We should continuing opposing each other while the northerners remain united

(1) (Reply)

We Have Created 12M New Jobs – Presidency / Atiku Reveals Cause Of Ex-defence Chief’s Death, Advise Buhari On What To Do / 2019: What We’ll Do To Wike, Amaechi – Rivers Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.